Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 29361
-
06-13-24 12:17 #23676Senior Member

Posts: 499Coral
I went to Coral Spa Sunday morning shortly after they opened. Greeted by a cute little thing and opted for the hhr at. 5. Nice C's, albeit bolt on's, shaved downstairs, and nice body overall. Although her legs seemed too skinny. Massage was nonexistent and settled on $. 4 for boom boom. CBJ was decent with lots of eye contact. When I asked her to flip around for 69, she said $$ for all of it. It was then that it dawned on me that I had seen a recent report that she was here and I had met her before on Mundy. She used enough lube to make it feel like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. Several positions and quite a bit of gas from her while pounding away k9 and really threw me off. Finished me by hand. Overall experience was meh and unenthusiastic. I confirmed when I was walking out that her name was in fact. Sophie.
Originally Posted by Agronoman
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 09:02 #23675Senior Member

Posts: 106Yes she is
Yes, she is back. Same great massage, unfortunately no extras, but a good massage.
Originally Posted by ColinSC31
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 09:12 #23674Senior Member

Posts: 113Mundy fun
Apparently Amy and Sophie have moved on from Mundy. I met Cindy there and quite the spinner. She was able to get me to finish in cowgirl, which is damn near impossible for me. Nice session, but that location is far from discreet!
-
06-12-24 09:08 #23673Senior Member

Posts: 113Eye-a-Mia Athena
I was on the south side and decided to try Eye-A-Mia for the first time. I really like locations like this. A house all to itself with it's own parking lot. Much more discreet. I was met and taken care of by a nice looking lady named Athena. BBBJ prelude to full service was quite nice. Wish it was more convenient.
-
06-11-24 18:37 #23672Senior Member

Posts: 37I don't like Aquarius because they charge a little more than most massage parlors, and they don't give me my change back, making it more expensive. The women's looks are below average compared to other parlors.
Originally Posted by ServiceSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 10:31 #23671Retired Member

Posts: 6M
Stopped by the former house on the north side of Rockville, drew Coco. Slender, but handful up top, probably 7/10. Massage was decent, on the flip asked what I wanted and got more comfortable. All in was $. 4, will likely repeat, she was working for it!
Looking for another place to try on the west or south sides, not FS, someone that takes their time preferrably. PMs welcomed, happy to exchange info.
-
06-11-24 10:24 #23670Retired Member

Posts: 6South or west recs
Looking for something new, will have some mid-day time to burn tomorrow. Prefer a slow burn, not looking for FS Any recommendations? Mountains, smile, M, lavender have been my recent stops. Happy to exchange info in DMs.
-
06-11-24 09:32 #23669Retired Member

Posts: 6South or west recs
Looking for something new, will have some mid-day time to burn tomorrow. Prefer a slow burn, not looking for FS Any recommendations? Mountains, smile, M, lavender have been my recent stops. Happy to exchange info in DMs.
-
06-11-24 09:17 #23668Retired Member

Posts: 6South or west recs
Looking for something new, will have some mid-day time to burn tomorrow. Prefer a slow burn, not looking for FS Any recommendations? Mountains, smile, M, lavender have been my recent stops. Happy to exchange info in DMs.
-
06-10-24 21:26 #23667Senior Member

Posts: 85Celeste back at 317
Just saw that Celeste is back at 317 and she is looking good and healthy. Anyone got a massage from her yet since she's been back? She used to provide a pretty good massage before she left 317 so wondering if she's still just as good as before or not?
-
06-10-24 19:31 #23666Senior Member

Posts: 1175CL massage
Saw this today. She's in Castleton for the moment. Also looks like she's checking out the posts here as her current CL post seems to speak directly to them.
Originally Posted by PrinterMike
[View Original Post]
https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...755569775.html
-
06-10-24 14:09 #23665Senior Member

Posts: 507It's been open a week
The sheets there are all 100% new, custom-made with the name Z Spa- have you ever seen that before!
Originally Posted by IlikeHJs
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 07:47 #23664Senior Member

Posts: 55It's been open a week
https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...353bb1b9a8df38
No reports yet? Come on you slackers! What's the 411.
-
06-09-24 22:07 #23663Senior Member

Posts: 109Indy Massage on E 10th
TL; DR worth the stop. Shoutout to Indyguy for inviting DMs for more information!
It's been some time since I have been to Indy Massage (see post 20368 and prior), arrived about 10:30 am. Door locked, pushed the doorbell. Therapist mid to late 40's (in Asian Years) wearing shorts and a blouse opened the door and escorted me to a room. $40 hh $60 hr (I prefer the hr). Got prepped, was pleased when she did not cover me with the towel.
Face 8 (I prefer the therapist age being 30 or above. Age preferences has previously been discussed; no further commentary is needed.).
Body 7 Nice legs, not underweight, not overweight, nor toned or flabby. A cup with the common genetically enhanced nips.
Massage 6 (would have preferred more pressure but I did not ask, instead complemented her on the massage in hopes of "winning her favor".
Tease 7 (took 10 15 minutes with the appropriate adjustments on my part before she was comfortable in providing).
BJ NA. Was implied early on, mutual massaging, touching and teasing took up much of the hour.
DATY YES (enjoy having the labia slapping against the inside of the cheeksno, they were not that large, pussy seemed tight. Been wanting to use this phrase for a while LOL).
FS NA.
HJ 8.
Kissing NA.
Communication 9 (good English skills).
The doorbell rang and she had to put her shorts back on to answer. Second time the bell rang someone else answered. Overall enjoyed the session. Would like to see if BBBJ and CFS is also available (LDK and DFK would be a nice addition). As I was leaving another therapist was in the hallway, younger, shapely with B's, maybe more. Maybe the bolt on woman RedFox mentioned (23628)? Based on my brief encounter I would take an hour with her as well. Do not know if just the two of them or more therapists working.
BCD.
-
06-09-24 20:37 #23662Senior Member

Posts: 51Sunshine Kiki
Went Friday night, around 9 pm. Open the door and a voice from the doors that take you to the rooms saying "hello, hello" when she opened the door I saw the Kiki some of you have reported before, nothing special to said as everything has been said about her. Got to the room paid for 30 min I got undressed leaving my boxers on, I lay down and she started a good massage on my back (I really needed a massage, the why I left my boxers so I can enjoy some of the therapy before the action) after she did my back and my arms she started on my legs and asked me about my boxers, on which I said sure they can go out, she finished the massage and on the flip Jr was already wake up as she did get some smooth touches to the boys while was massaging my legs. Asked about HJ, I did ask for a BJ, she say how much was, pay her and then the action started she went to Jr and did some good head movement, she got her dress up and panty down so I could touch her while she was eating that lollipop, she also has a nice technique for HJ, which I asked her after a few minutes to remove the rub and finished me up on HJ, she then took her tits out and Jr was having a HJ in her tits, that felt so good. She continued on that until the job was done, some of it went to her tits which make me cum really good. Was cleaned up with a hot towel, got ready to go and she was telling me next time wanted to FS me, on which I told her I would love to pound her kitty, she laughed and I left.










Reply With Quote




