Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 406 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 6083
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5288

    Beaut Black woman

    I have tried to contact her and crickets! What's the secret to getting a date w her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Louveg04  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her multiple times. Wonderful dreams. If you love beautiful black women, you won't be disappointed.

  2. #5287
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/980036927177

    I would love if someone could sample this, or if anyone has, please let us know. That body is rare, and the rates aren't too expensive. Someone want to take the plunge?

  3. #5286

    Blonde Beauty and Orientals

    Good Morning Gents.

    Do any of you have any intel on the the Blonde Beauty in the following 2 ads (same lady)? Any information much appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...9/044334236068

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/966169442813

    I see the Oriental ads have returned. Are they for real?

    Thanks.

    Eastcoker.

  4. #5285
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? Been curious for a while as she has been posting for a good while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/656323230130
    I've seen her multiple times. Wonderful dreams. If you love beautiful black women, you won't be disappointed.

  5. #5284
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? Been curious for a while as she has been posting for a good while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/656323230130
    I've seen her multiple times. Wonderful dreams. If you love beautiful black women, you won't be disappointed.

  6. #5283

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    Get her to agree to BBFS before the meet and she'll let you top her off if you're into that. I haven't seen her in a while but I've dumped a few in her in the past. Decent body for someone close to 50.
    Agreed, she is sexy, though she's quite a few years past 50 actually. I've loaded her up more times than I can count. Always a fun ride.

  7. #5282
    Quote Originally Posted by ColonNoir  [View Original Post]
    Man that is crazy I would never let one of these chicks in my car she just used you to get a ride. These chics will do anything to get what they need. You go to know how the streets talk bro otherwise you can end up in a bad situation. She could have been taken down a road to get robbed.
    The original post is 100% accurate. This woman is the size of Grimace from McDonalds gang.

  8. #5281
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer8  [View Original Post]
    I met with Elle at her incall a few weeks ago. I had a great time. Her pics are accurate and she is enthusiastic. Communications were good. BBBJ and covered full service.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/408393770405
    Get her to agree to BBFS before the meet and she'll let you top her off if you're into that. I haven't seen her in a while but I've dumped a few in her in the past. Decent body for someone close to 50.

  9. #5280

    Miss sexy

    Tried to contact couple times, crickets? Donno of any reviews?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? Been curious for a while as she has been posting for a good while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/656323230130

  10. #5279
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Miss Sexy

    Anyone have any experience with her? Been curious for a while as she has been posting for a good while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/656323230130

  11. #5278
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Read my report 5269 below.
    Currently posting in MYRTLE BEACH.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...o/179749690566

  12. #5277
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrown50  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys any info on this MILF? She LOOKS like a GOOD TIME!! Post reply or PM me. Jt50.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...8/943714100918
    Read my report 5269 below.

  13. #5276

    Sexy MILF hot and ready for you

    Hey Guys any info on this MILF? She LOOKS like a GOOD TIME!! Post reply or PM me. Jt50.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...8/943714100918

  14. #5275
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    I am in town and wanted to sample BBBJ. Which would be your choice if you could pick?

    Eve:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/756370623556

    Nikki:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...s/339134961512

    Or do you suggest another provider that gives a good and affordable BBJ?
    Never seen Nikki, but I saw Eve a long while back. She's legit, clean, nice but wanted to upcharge for stuff like DATY. She looks older, so that sort of turned me off.

  15. #5274

    BBBJ Advice

    I am in town and wanted to sample BBBJ. Which would be your choice if you could pick?

    Eve:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/756370623556

    Nikki:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...s/339134961512

    Or do you suggest another provider that gives a good and affordable BBJ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape