Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 6083
-
06-16-24 10:13 #5288Senior Member

Posts: 504Beaut Black woman
I have tried to contact her and crickets! What's the secret to getting a date w her?
Originally Posted by Louveg04
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-24 21:45 #5287Senior Member

Posts: 117https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/980036927177
I would love if someone could sample this, or if anyone has, please let us know. That body is rare, and the rates aren't too expensive. Someone want to take the plunge?
-
06-15-24 11:34 #5286Senior Member

Posts: 38Blonde Beauty and Orientals
Good Morning Gents.
Do any of you have any intel on the the Blonde Beauty in the following 2 ads (same lady)? Any information much appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...9/044334236068
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/966169442813
I see the Oriental ads have returned. Are they for real?
Thanks.
Eastcoker.
-
06-15-24 10:08 #5285Regular Member

Posts: 8I've seen her multiple times. Wonderful dreams. If you love beautiful black women, you won't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by BigDz
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-24 06:31 #5284Regular Member

Posts: 8I've seen her multiple times. Wonderful dreams. If you love beautiful black women, you won't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by BigDz
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-24 23:54 #5283Senior Member

Posts: 132Agreed
Agreed, she is sexy, though she's quite a few years past 50 actually. I've loaded her up more times than I can count. Always a fun ride.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-24 22:26 #5282Senior Member

Posts: 90The original post is 100% accurate. This woman is the size of Grimace from McDonalds gang.
Originally Posted by ColonNoir
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-24 18:13 #5281Senior Member

Posts: 148Get her to agree to BBFS before the meet and she'll let you top her off if you're into that. I haven't seen her in a while but I've dumped a few in her in the past. Decent body for someone close to 50.
Originally Posted by Zimmer8
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-24 17:20 #5280Senior Member

Posts: 504Miss sexy
Tried to contact couple times, crickets? Donno of any reviews?
Originally Posted by BigDz
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-24 11:13 #5279Regular Member

Posts: 17Miss Sexy
Anyone have any experience with her? Been curious for a while as she has been posting for a good while.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/656323230130
-
06-03-24 16:41 #5278Senior Member

Posts: 149Currently posting in MYRTLE BEACH.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...o/179749690566
-
06-03-24 16:22 #5277Senior Member

Posts: 1189Read my report 5269 below.
Originally Posted by Jtbrown50
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-24 15:33 #5276Senior Member

Posts: 149Sexy MILF hot and ready for you
Hey Guys any info on this MILF? She LOOKS like a GOOD TIME!! Post reply or PM me. Jt50.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...8/943714100918
-
06-03-24 10:50 #5275Senior Member

Posts: 1712Never seen Nikki, but I saw Eve a long while back. She's legit, clean, nice but wanted to upcharge for stuff like DATY. She looks older, so that sort of turned me off.
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-24 10:27 #5274Senior Member

Posts: 464BBBJ Advice
I am in town and wanted to sample BBBJ. Which would be your choice if you could pick?
Eve:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/756370623556
Nikki:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...s/339134961512
Or do you suggest another provider that gives a good and affordable BBJ?










Reply With Quote





