Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 33449
-
06-14-24 21:42 #29849Senior Member

Posts: 121Anna Tootie
Thank for the update. That's sad. She cool. I enjoyed seeing her. She's a user and not hiding it from me. Hope she out soon. MG.
Originally Posted by MrNails
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 21:32 #29848Senior Member

Posts: 50We've talked about this many times now! Problem is to many newbies don't care and will. Pay it.
Originally Posted by JD3972
[View Original Post]
Same thing needs to happen in the vehicle market...
-
06-14-24 21:31 #29847Senior Member

Posts: 118Success
There is a saying "To the Victor goes the Spoils". I didn't come up with this or take credit for it, it's been around since the bringing of man. I do however enjoy life and playing the game.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 21:15 #29846Senior Member

Posts: 174Strike?
So are we all going to go on strike for like a month? Let supply and demand equal itself out??
Originally Posted by ToddCincy
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 20:21 #29845Senior Member

Posts: 624We've allowed $400 to $600 to become the basic rate
As Idlehands points out, it isn't just the premium girls nowadays. The same girls who were charging $200 just a few years ago are now charging $400 to $600.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
The only reason these prices persist is because guys pay them.
And before someone yells: "Inflation!"
$200 in 2020 equals $242 in 2024. So round up to $250. None of us would be complaining about $250.
And then there's Dreama, a $300 girl by 2020 standards, who is now charging $800 per hour:
https://tryst.link/escort/dreama260
The line has to get drawn somewhere, guys. And the current price-gouging level is where it gets drawn, at least for me.
-
06-14-24 20:19 #29844Senior Member

Posts: 174Any one tried?
Have any of you actually seen her? I've been chatting with her and she seems, dare I say normal. But I haven't fully decided yet.
Originally Posted by MambaForevaa
[View Original Post]
JD.
-
06-14-24 18:29 #29843Senior Member

Posts: 1176Blue 110 percent agrees. Premium price not always great
I really don't get the much more than 3 bills. Again, this is not for every ***** with Internet access. I premium girl is (low volume) 20 ish; hot bodied, no kids. GFE is kissing and not a lot of rules! I get the no anal and not let everyone "raw dog". Cum in mouth is a must! Swollow is great but not a must have.
If your an addict, you are not a premium girl. If you have kids your not hot bodied. I don't want to buy content, panties or dirty texts. I do not want to join an only fans. I'm not giving you where I work, my drivers license and or a pass port. Ya can look at my posts. I'm not giving ya numbers of girls I fucked. I'm not paying a deposit. I always have buyers remorse after I over pay.
Blue has had some really good "cheep pussy" I've also had horrible "high dollar pussy. I've had anywhere in between in all price range. I expect top shelf pussy if I'm paying top shelf pricing. I'm not paying premium pricing cause ya have internet access.
Don't overpay: spread some legs, dop a load and enjoy.
🔵
Originally Posted by DimeDiver
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 17:08 #29842Senior Member

Posts: 1165Don't take this thewrong way
Almost or $2000.00.
Originally Posted by Daddy4U
[View Original Post]
That is alot.
Maybe once in awhile to splurge, but damn man.
-
06-14-24 16:46 #29841Senior Member

Posts: 128From the picture she is pretty but
You could get some one as pretty or close to on a couple sites if not cheaper. Also not to sound mean but she doesn't look 19, she looks young but she doesn't look at all like a like 19.
Originally Posted by MambaForevaa
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 14:24 #29840Senior Member

Posts: 72Asian Hotels
Been hitting these bi weekly for a while now. Honestly it's a huge crapshoot with the girls rotating on a weekly basis. Sometimes you'll get an absolute smoke show Asian with low mileage and a great body. Other times you'll end up getting a rundown lady that's either over weight or just not a looker period. I usually go in and adjust what I ask for depending on the girl. If she's a looker, I book an hour. If not, QV and I'm out. Hotels vary from different areas of Sharonville and tricounty. Girls are always clean, showered and no abuse in sight. I don't mind the gamble, it's kind of fun LOL.
$.2 QV, $.4 HH, $. 8 HR.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...2/429401189367
-
06-14-24 13:32 #29839Senior Member

Posts: 324Just say no
500 even 400 bucks, forget it. I laugh every time I see the formally retired Hillbilly / Man Hater Carolie Alice's ad requesting 500. She is a 150/200 gal at best. Fatties like UNIQUE White Nectar, Anne Ryder, Tiffany Bluee 5-600 - NO f'in way. Same with Amber Meadows in her drug induced slumber. The only way to nip this in the bud is to just say NO.
Originally Posted by DimeDiver
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 10:33 #29838Senior Member

Posts: 77This 100%
I've learned the hard way that a lot of what is said on this board is solid advice:
Originally Posted by Kieko
[View Original Post]
No deposit.
Never pay up front.
You will Not necessarily get better service by paying more.
I paid a premium price for a hot traveling Latina once, and it was totally b. S. Made a half-hearted attempt at GFE (and I'm not a bad looking dude), was rushed, and all kinds of crap.
And the best regulars I had I dug up from the adds (one sounded fake and TGTBT- it wasn't.) and they were an awesome time, 19-20, cute, with killer bodies. GFE all the way. And they both just wanted one Benjamin whenever we met.
$500. Jeeze; that's almost pornstar rates.
-
06-14-24 02:54 #29837Banned asshole

Posts: 704500? For some pussy?
Originally Posted by MambaForevaa
[View Original Post]
Geesh.
That's a car note. Lmfao.
This is fucking. I'm not trying to help pay her rent or put her through school.
Its pussy. $500 is insane.
But that's me.
To each their own if you think a pussy is worth $500.
For me to many out there to pay that ridiculous price!
-
06-13-24 22:54 #29836Banned Member

Posts: 294An UTR for that price?
She might as well go HAM and put up a Tryst ad. Ridiculous pricing, I won't be inquiring.
Originally Posted by MambaForevaa
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 22:07 #29835Senior Member

Posts: 146She legit
She is GFE and you can upgrade to PSE. Very friendly. She doesn't rush or keep track of time. Repeated several times.
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






