Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 33450
-
06-13-24 22:07 #29835Senior Member

Posts: 146She legit
She is GFE and you can upgrade to PSE. Very friendly. She doesn't rush or keep track of time. Repeated several times.
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 21:40 #29834Senior Member

Posts: 120From Springdale
Anyone have any info on this one? Her name? Any dreams with her? He names not on the ad. Didn't know what else to search on here for this. Any help is appreciated.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/171502632#.
-
06-13-24 19:50 #29833Regular Member

Posts: 9Busty Red
Yes she is in Butler county. She's been there since 10/17/23. Looks like she caught three aggravated. Menacing. Trespassing and assault. Who knows how long. Been missing her sweet personality and body for a minute now. However a few times when I was visiting her she was definitely talking to herself a few times. I could see the crazy in her. This doesn't surprise me.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 19:46 #29832Senior Member

Posts: 118UTR Blonde
I seen this Beauty 4 or 5 times. She is about 6 ft tall and a bit shy but aims to please. She is like a good German school girl " Good and tite ". The only downside is the price of admission plus cost of the room.
Originally Posted by MambaForevaa
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 18:22 #29831Senior Member

Posts: 624Cameron, aka "Pretty Cameron"
I also set up an appointment with her some years ago, when she was going by "Pretty Cameron". This was right before the pandemic, in 2018 or 2019.
Originally Posted by Kieko
[View Original Post]
She was so mannish (not to mention flabby), that I couldn't even imagine going through with it. I politely declined in the parking lot of the hotel and left.
That said, tastes vary. There are guys on this site who are picky, and there are guys who leap at anything female with a pulse.
Just be aware that Cameron is most likely *not* for you if you have higher-end tastes. She seemed to be legit, though, if you were okay with her beyond that.
-
06-13-24 15:35 #29830Senior Member

Posts: 82Seniors only
Quite a few of you reached out to her but have been negotiating prices and it isn't working out. I'm going to delete all my messages and start again. She is a sweet girl and service is exceptional. She wants $500. I will attach her photo and you can decide for yourself if she is worth paying that much. I pay it happily. Message me with the understanding it's $500 non negotiable and seniors only.
Originally Posted by MambaForevaa
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 14:45 #29829Senior Member

Posts: 207Reviews
We would all like to hear your reviews. But, I think it would be best to post them individually, including whatever links there are. That say we know who you're talking about.
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]
HD.
-
06-13-24 12:56 #29828Senior Member

Posts: 72Exotic Kiana
Found the ad online browsing around and then saw a review on here stating it was overall pretty good. Communication started on a Friday evening and she went silent after I asked if she offered MSOG and then asked for a recent photo. Monday morning came around and she apologized for the silence and stated she had her kid and she doesn't usually respond then. From then on it was smooth sailing.
I was there about 10 minutes early to scope it out and make sure everything was good. Sent over a text 5 minutes before the time saying I just pulled up and she responded immediately with a room number. Location was a days in by wright pat, she doesn't live in it and books as she has clients. Room was clean, easy and easy out.
Looks wise she is the same woman in the photos but they were taken pre childbirth. She still had a pretty face but has some damage on her belly and her boobs are a bit deflated from breast feeding which was disappointing as I was expecting a much better looking girl based of the photos and the review in here. Again, pretty face. Small in stature, which is always something I look for, just baby a bit of damage. So if you don't mind that you're good to go.
Service was good. Sat and chatted a bit to break the ice before getting to business. The girl is super nice, pleasant to speak to but a bit of a dits. No signs of abuse or any usage at all but not someone you can have a deep congee with (not like we are there for that anyway). Started with a BBBJ and it was great. Enthusiastic, good technique and didn't stop until I told her I was ready. Jumped on top and put in some work, she got into it and broke a sweat before I got on top in mish and finished up. Overall the service was very good just wish I would've known she had that much baby damage so I wouldn't be expecting what I saw in the ads.
Total was $$hr which was okay I suppose. Idk if I would go again as I like tighter bodies but I may think about it as I did like her face and service. Link is below.
https://tryst.link/escort/exotickiana
-
06-13-24 12:30 #29827Banned asshole

Posts: 704She is a fat out of shaped sloppy dike who has an addiction. She is definitely not cute LOL.
Originally Posted by HonestAbe3
[View Original Post]
If you want a nasty ***** who will lick your asshole let you fuck her raw. Or do just about anything to her an don't care about a nice body an looks then she is your girl.
But she is way past her good yrs LOL. In one of her pics on her ad he white panties she is wearing resembles a diaper.
-
06-13-24 12:30 #29826Senior Member

Posts: 323Anna / Tootie
Anna is visiting her uncle LEO in beautiful downtown Cincinnati. They picked her up yesterday for possession.
Stay Safe. MN.
-
06-13-24 10:33 #29825Regular Member

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
Please don't feed the trolls.
A2
-
06-13-24 08:16 #29824Senior Member

Posts: 50Interested, I'll take info. DM sent.
Originally Posted by MambaForevaa
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 23:12 #29823Banned Member

Posts: 5352[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Going forward you may no longer quote and comment other members.
A2
-
06-12-24 19:11 #29822Regular Member

Posts: 3Ana
I met Anastasia a few month back. She was a good time And I plan on seeing her again soon.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
She looked like her pictures and was friendly and engaging. I will warn you that she'll try to get one over you. Our first session she asked for a deposit to secure the room; and I paid her accordingly after the deposit. It was no issues in the end but I always keep your guard up.
-
06-12-24 14:13 #29821Senior Member

Posts: 1897Reviews
I think recent separate reviews are most useful. Put the name of the provider in the title to make searching easier for the guys who want to find her.
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]
BAM.









Reply With Quote





