Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 149 of 686 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 199 249 649 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 10279
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8059
    Quote Originally Posted by AsstroNutt  [View Original Post]
    According to Facebook she died twice. And is trying to get her next chapter off the ground. I wish her the best, oh and she has a $50 per month onlyfans. She will probably start posting again idk.
    That was from March, bud. She's been back in full swing and switched from powder to rock. Actually, she never took a brake. Once they go down that route, good luck stopping. Hell, I saw KK from Saginaw the other day, and she's on that hardcore too now. Doesn't even look or sound like the Kristi I saw a couple years ago. It's a shame, really.

  2. #8058

    Lia

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHardBody  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/607502446620

    She's pretty! I'd love to see her, just for the experience. It's s too bad I'm not welcome.
    Don't. She and her bf have robbed people. They do the whole "knock on the door" and the bf comes in acting like he found her cheating.

  3. #8057
    Quote Originally Posted by UtrFucker  [View Original Post]
    After seeing a couple reviews about Monica, I thought I'd give her a try.

    Nice lady. Hard to tell, but I'd guess she's in her early 50's but admittedly she had a drug problem in her past and she looks older than she looks. Her skin, all of it, is dry, like sand paper. She is dark complected, almost like she tans as she looks pretty caucasion in her features, and for her age, she has a spinner body which turned me on. Her waist is small. I could almost touch my fingers wrapping around her waist, which I love. She definitely is a chain smoker and I met her in a Notel in Grand Blanc right off 23.

    My experience with her was sub-par, however. Her head game was minimal, basically just enough to get the soldier standing at attention, then wanted to fuck. CIM / CIP was the agreement. She made me wait for the date to start when I got there because she was "waiting for a guy" which I caught meant "her dealer", and she stepped out finally for just a moment and then came in and then we started our date. She likes DATY, and she was clean with no odor, and her pussy is appropriately tiny, however no FIV. Then went missionary, but couldn't put her legs up enough. She made the statement "you got much bigger. ". I'm average-sized, at my absolute rock hard maybe a little over 7. But she was limiting my strokes. Then we tried doggy, and again, she pulled away. I couldn't "get it" enough to get off, and the room got hot, and I eventually got soft. I left unsatisfied. She has a cute spinner body for someone in her 50's with decent maybe B cup tits and that should have been enough, but there were too many turn-offs to make it happen. Frustrated. $1 for a half hour. Don't think I'll repeat, which is a shame I wish I could have smashed that spinner body. If she would have let me I would have came in no time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...o/914004739257
    Thanks. Fixed broken link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...o/914004739257

  4. #8056

    Monica

    After seeing a couple reviews about Monica, I thought I'd give her a try.

    Nice lady. Hard to tell, but I'd guess she's in her early 50's but admittedly she had a drug problem in her past and she looks older than she looks. Her skin, all of it, is dry, like sand paper. She is dark complected, almost like she tans as she looks pretty caucasion in her features, and for her age, she has a spinner body which turned me on. Her waist is small. I could almost touch my fingers wrapping around her waist, which I love. She definitely is a chain smoker and I met her in a Notel in Grand Blanc right off 23.

    My experience with her was sub-par, however. Her head game was minimal, basically just enough to get the soldier standing at attention, then wanted to fuck. CIM / CIP was the agreement. She made me wait for the date to start when I got there because she was "waiting for a guy" which I caught meant "her dealer", and she stepped out finally for just a moment and then came in and then we started our date. She likes DATY, and she was clean with no odor, and her pussy is appropriately tiny, however no FIV. Then went missionary, but couldn't put her legs up enough. She made the statement "you got much bigger. ". I'm average-sized, at my absolute rock hard maybe a little over 7. But she was limiting my strokes. Then we tried doggy, and again, she pulled away. I couldn't "get it" enough to get off, and the room got hot, and I eventually got soft. I left unsatisfied. She has a cute spinner body for someone in her 50's with decent maybe B cup tits and that should have been enough, but there were too many turn-offs to make it happen. Frustrated. $1 for a half hour. Don't think I'll repeat, which is a shame I wish I could have smashed that spinner body. If she would have let me I would have came in no time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...o/914004739257

  5. #8055

    No response

    Quote Originally Posted by JimHen2  [View Original Post]
    Betty hasn't posted in almost a month. Any updates on her?
    I never got a response to my texts.

  6. #8054

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by CareBear10  [View Original Post]
    Ya, I've seen her a few times over the years. Never any trouble and always got the job done. And ya again, looks just like the pics.

  7. #8053

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by CareBear10  [View Original Post]
    I seen her once. She looks like her pics but took forever to show up for an outcall after we'd been talking for awhile. Open menu for the most part, unless something has changed. Last time I hit her up she was wanting a buck fifty for hh. Papa Be.

  8. #8052
    Quote Originally Posted by CareBear10  [View Original Post]
    Looking for info or reviews on this one. Can't find anything. Thanks.
    I guess a link helps.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...m/273901444350

  9. #8051

    Any info on this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...e/082831506933

    Has anybody seen this girl Any info?

  10. #8050

    Robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by Fundboy  [View Original Post]
    Good thing for you. Been reports of pimp lurking in bathroom and robbing people. Stay away.
    To be safe it's always better to have them come to you. But on top of that I think they pick and choose who they be robbing. These girls can sense who's a sucker off top I would imagine. I even told that girl Lia if she tried to take off with my money I would tackle her little ass LOL And as far as a pimp keep a gun on you. Or at least a knife LOL you use condoms to protect yourself. If you aren't ready to defend what's yours you got to be smarter and have the girls come to you LOL.

  11. #8049

    Lia

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious  [View Original Post]
    This chick tried to upsell me after we already came to an agreement.
    Good thing for you. Been reports of pimp lurking in bathroom and robbing people. Stay away.

  12. #8048

    Info

    Looking for info or reviews on this one. Can't find anything. Thanks.

  13. #8047

    Betty

    Betty hasn't posted in almost a month. Any updates on her?

  14. #8046
    This chick tried to upsell me after we already came to an agreement.

  15. #8045
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushandblunts  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lint/171484146 so, I hit this one up at about 4:00 am To come to my motel about a week ago. I couldn't find any other decent girls at the time, she looked pretty good in her pictures so I figured I'd give it a shot. Big mistake! LOL I let her in took one look at her and knew this was going to be an issue. First off, she is very short, round and wide. She had to be at least 15 years older than the pictures. On top of that, she had a face tattoo as well as a black eye on the other side of her face. I was shocked to say the least LOL. So as I'm in my mind trying to figure out how I'm going to get this creature out of my motel room without her causing a scene, she is tweaking moving all around asking me if I had someone in the bathroom, that was going to jump out on her LOL. After her drug-induced paranoia subsided, I had to tell her you don't look nothing like your pictures LOL she tried to blame it on just the tattoo and not having makeup on, she must have also stepped into a time machine LOL I told her that it wasn't happening, and I will give her $20 for her time and to leave. She replied, no that's not going to work. LMAO, I then told her that she can either take the $20 or just get the f* out of my room and take nothing. Thank God she left with no issue. Before she left she made sure to tell me her p* was still good though LOL These Hoes are crazy. I assumed she might have gotten the black eye because she tried to bait and switch the wrong person? Haha but seriously though, avoid this one unless you're looking for a $100 SS from 45 Plus leather skin having tweaker. Hope this helps everybody. Be safe out here.
    If you couldn't tell this chick was huge from her pictures I'd like to suggest you getting your vision checked bro.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape