Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 10281
-
06-16-24 17:31 #8061Senior Member

Posts: 1015So gross
So gross, such a turn off.
Originally Posted by BobDino1
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-24 17:09 #8060Senior Member

Posts: 67Kyra
My buddy has a date with Kyra this week. Can I share some deets about her? PM me please, also, he knows about the cameras and is ok with that, thanks!
-
06-16-24 16:56 #8059Senior Member

Posts: 313That was from March, bud. She's been back in full swing and switched from powder to rock. Actually, she never took a brake. Once they go down that route, good luck stopping. Hell, I saw KK from Saginaw the other day, and she's on that hardcore too now. Doesn't even look or sound like the Kristi I saw a couple years ago. It's a shame, really.
Originally Posted by AsstroNutt
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-24 16:29 #8058Senior Member

Posts: 313Lia
Don't. She and her bf have robbed people. They do the whole "knock on the door" and the bf comes in acting like he found her cheating.
Originally Posted by MrHardBody
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-24 00:07 #8057Senior Member

Posts: 1264Thanks. Fixed broken link.
Originally Posted by UtrFucker
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...o/914004739257
-
06-15-24 21:55 #8056Senior Member

Posts: 273Monica
After seeing a couple reviews about Monica, I thought I'd give her a try.
Nice lady. Hard to tell, but I'd guess she's in her early 50's but admittedly she had a drug problem in her past and she looks older than she looks. Her skin, all of it, is dry, like sand paper. She is dark complected, almost like she tans as she looks pretty caucasion in her features, and for her age, she has a spinner body which turned me on. Her waist is small. I could almost touch my fingers wrapping around her waist, which I love. She definitely is a chain smoker and I met her in a Notel in Grand Blanc right off 23.
My experience with her was sub-par, however. Her head game was minimal, basically just enough to get the soldier standing at attention, then wanted to fuck. CIM / CIP was the agreement. She made me wait for the date to start when I got there because she was "waiting for a guy" which I caught meant "her dealer", and she stepped out finally for just a moment and then came in and then we started our date. She likes DATY, and she was clean with no odor, and her pussy is appropriately tiny, however no FIV. Then went missionary, but couldn't put her legs up enough. She made the statement "you got much bigger. ". I'm average-sized, at my absolute rock hard maybe a little over 7. But she was limiting my strokes. Then we tried doggy, and again, she pulled away. I couldn't "get it" enough to get off, and the room got hot, and I eventually got soft. I left unsatisfied. She has a cute spinner body for someone in her 50's with decent maybe B cup tits and that should have been enough, but there were too many turn-offs to make it happen. Frustrated. $1 for a half hour. Don't think I'll repeat, which is a shame I wish I could have smashed that spinner body. If she would have let me I would have came in no time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...o/914004739257
-
06-15-24 18:04 #8055Senior Member

Posts: 1015No response
I never got a response to my texts.
Originally Posted by JimHen2
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-24 16:10 #8054Senior Member

Posts: 275Legit
Ya, I've seen her a few times over the years. Never any trouble and always got the job done. And ya again, looks just like the pics.
Originally Posted by CareBear10
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-24 06:48 #8053Senior Member

Posts: 640Lauren
I seen her once. She looks like her pics but took forever to show up for an outcall after we'd been talking for awhile. Open menu for the most part, unless something has changed. Last time I hit her up she was wanting a buck fifty for hh. Papa Be.
Originally Posted by CareBear10
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-24 00:11 #8052Senior Member

Posts: 263I guess a link helps.
Originally Posted by CareBear10
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...m/273901444350
-
06-14-24 22:12 #8051Regular Member

Posts: 24Any info on this girl?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...e/082831506933
Has anybody seen this girl Any info?
-
06-14-24 21:03 #8050Regular Member

Posts: 24Robbed
To be safe it's always better to have them come to you. But on top of that I think they pick and choose who they be robbing. These girls can sense who's a sucker off top I would imagine. I even told that girl Lia if she tried to take off with my money I would tackle her little ass LOL And as far as a pimp keep a gun on you. Or at least a knife LOL you use condoms to protect yourself. If you aren't ready to defend what's yours you got to be smarter and have the girls come to you LOL.
Originally Posted by Fundboy
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 20:32 #8049Senior Member

Posts: 360Lia
Good thing for you. Been reports of pimp lurking in bathroom and robbing people. Stay away.
Originally Posted by Insidious
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 19:59 #8048Senior Member

Posts: 263Info
Looking for info or reviews on this one. Can't find anything. Thanks.
-
06-14-24 16:27 #8047Senior Member

Posts: 60Betty
Betty hasn't posted in almost a month. Any updates on her?










Reply With Quote




