Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 33231
-
06-12-24 19:11 #29601Regular Member

Posts: 3Ana
I met Anastasia a few month back. She was a good time And I plan on seeing her again soon.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
She looked like her pictures and was friendly and engaging. I will warn you that she'll try to get one over you. Our first session she asked for a deposit to secure the room; and I paid her accordingly after the deposit. It was no issues in the end but I always keep your guard up.
-
06-12-24 14:13 #29600Senior Member

Posts: 1897Reviews
I think recent separate reviews are most useful. Put the name of the provider in the title to make searching easier for the guys who want to find her.
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
06-12-24 12:38 #29599Senior Member

Posts: 418Lsm
Your inbox is full!
Originally Posted by LilSexyMe69
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 12:18 #29598Banned Member

Posts: 5352Bust is on Vacation will be there a while. She had a friend of hers asking me to help hep with cash so she could get out of trouble. Then text me a couple daus later said didn't need cas going to gone a long time'.
Originally Posted by TheBrestMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 11:20 #29597Senior Member

Posts: 390Post away, I think separate reviews make sense and just make sure you put how long ago they were in each review.
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 09:20 #29596Senior Member

Posts: 45Busty Red
Has anyone seen or heard from Busty Red recently? She was active about 6 months ago, but I can't get her to respond. Any help would be appreciated!
-
06-12-24 06:20 #29595Senior Member

Posts: 1222Spice
I'm betting stolen pictures.
There's just enough weird wording. E. g. What 25 yr old girl says "69 position" - that makes me suspicious.
Good luck.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 00:26 #29594Senior Member

Posts: 1165Anastasia
The Anastasia that was referred to was the posted link I posted her.
Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34
[View Original Post]
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/171271009
Your Anastaszja I know nothing of nor read any reviews that stick out.
Hope this is what you was looking for.
-
06-11-24 23:59 #29593Senior Member

Posts: 2645300 seconds between messages is the new standard to prevent spamming.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 23:51 #29592Banned Member

Posts: 5352Welcome to the site.
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]
Best reviews are resent. Anything a year or month old not much help. In a year it could be a lot different then when you saw them.
-
06-11-24 23:27 #29591Senior Member

Posts: 101Two Ana's
Prepared to be wrong here, but I always thought the good reviews of Ana (or Anastasia) referred to this one here that has a Polish background -.
https://www.anastazjarose.com/
If guys have had good experiences with the one you're referring to, it would be great to have someone confirm!
Happy hunting!
East.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 22:38 #29590Senior Member

Posts: 1190Jenifer update
I got several requests for her number which I responded to. However, when I checked the "sent" folder there was not record of my responses. If you didn't get my answers, PM me again.
I'm also still getting a waiting period of 300 seconds between the messages I send. It's been going on for a couple of months now. Is that happening to anyone else?
-
06-11-24 22:34 #29589Senior Member

Posts: 1190Spice
I'm not sure if I'd give her a try or not, but I'm curious enough to see if anyone has info about her. The only reviews are from 2021 which, I assume, are a different girl, and the reviews don't say much anyway.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/171085002
-
06-11-24 18:03 #29588Senior Member

Posts: 120Lsm
I agree. One of the best providers I've seen in the area. Personable, knows what she's doing, makes sure you leave happy and satisfied. Don't find that as often as you should.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 14:36 #29587Regular Member

Posts: 10Norwood UTR
Hey I would love to know how to get in touch with her as I am nearby in Oakley.
Originally Posted by MambaForevaa
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






