Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 116 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1739
Different From All the Others
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #689
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-06e25f009914

    Any Intel on this one? I was supposed to meet with her yesterday then she ghosted. Gave me a strange address on Grand Ave to Uber her from. She seemed legit but then didn't. Quoted 300.

  2. #688

    GEM trades

    I've got a great rotation but I'm looking for some variety. DM me if you want to trade some private stash keepers.

  3. #687
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonyminn  [View Original Post]
    She's changed handles since my forum review, so here's a link for continuity: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...00#post6459400.

    She wasn't tipsy when I saw her, but admitted she couldn't drive owing to a DUI. I've still not seen her since.
    AngelLo is a sweetheart. I've been with her BBFSCIP a few times. She's real and wasn't drunk or anything when I met her. She is a bit of a tapper but just get down to biz with BBBJ and that solves that! LOL. $300 damage.

  4. #686

    OceanEyes96

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow, another OceanEyes?? Guess girls love that ocean! And eyes too.

    Good stuff, any chance you were able to get her ppm #? Thanks again!
    I contacted this one and she wants 500 ppm. Pics look good and she seems to be down for anything.

  5. #685

    OceanEyes96 on seek

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    Saw the earlier posts about OceanEyes and thought the same sounded familiar. There's another girl with a similar name. Didn't end up meeting but she also offers BBFSCIP, BBBJ, and DFK.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-846404a62dd3
    Oh wow, another OceanEyes?? Guess girls love that ocean! And eyes too.

    Good stuff, any chance you were able to get her ppm #? Thanks again!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails oc1.jpg‎   oc2.jpg‎   oc3.jpg‎  

  6. #684

    OceanEyes96

    Saw the earlier posts about OceanEyes and thought the same sounded familiar. There's another girl with a similar name. Didn't end up meeting but she also offers BBFSCIP, BBBJ, and DFK.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-846404a62dd3

  7. #683

    Oceaneyes on seek

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-a22385ddd962

    If you can afford her, she is amazing! She's a former Playboy Playmate and I can tell you first hand she's a smokeshow. Went to a nice dinner and then to a hotel. She was good to go with just about everything. DFK, BBFS, CIP, CIM. Didn't try Greek but I bet she's open to it. She's expensive at $1000 ppm but I would definitely repeat. It beats the hell out of three $300 regular ones.
    Good lord! Holy smoke! You weren't kidding. And agreed, she would be one that's worth the 1000 ppm knowing what she's willing to do.

    I'm sure the nice dinner is another 300-400. So definitely factor that in. Need to save up for her. And you get what you paid for and she sounds like she's worth it!

    Thank you for the report.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails coco1.jpg‎   coco2.jpg‎   coco3.jpg‎   coco4.jpg‎   coco5.jpg‎  

    coco6.jpg‎  

  8. #682

    Maddieplays on seek

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-8c41a5625207

    This one is a tough cookie to schedule as she's usually not available on weekends.

    Maddie doesn't play (with me anyway).

    Good luck if you can meet her, jump on it, don't linger!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails maddie.jpg‎  

  9. #681

    OceanEyes

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-a22385ddd962

    If you can afford her, she is amazing! She's a former Playboy Playmate and I can tell you first hand she's a smokeshow. Went to a nice dinner and then to a hotel. She was good to go with just about everything. DFK, BBFS, CIP, CIM. Didn't try Greek but I bet she's open to it. She's expensive at $1000 ppm but I would definitely repeat. It beats the hell out of three $300 regular ones.

  10. #680

    Liz re-visit part II

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up seeing her? Let us know how it went (or didn't).
    Someone mentioned she was fairly normal when he saw her and no bf in tow.

    I'm going to roll the dice and see what happens, will report back later.

  11. #679

    New Report

    I don't think she's been reviewed before. She's not on the site much. But BBFSCIP 300 if you're interested. Senior members feel free to msg with further questions / comments.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-6548333e0ff4

  12. #678
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Curious if you or anyone else seen her after she dropped her price. She blocked me on seek after I ignored her 500 quote.

    FunMizz? I highly doubt it!
    I tried her again and she must have remembered our earlier conversation, didn't respond and blocked me too.

  13. #677
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the report, I didn't catch this till now for some reason, looks like she does get around. Working at Hawaiian Beaches according to her seek profile.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-0fce76c4ae96

    Sounds like eye candy that doesn't perform well.
    Her photoshoots look like they cost more than her hourly rate. 616 area code from grand rapids michigan. Ask for a verification video before you meet fellas.

  14. #676

    FunMizz

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Curious if you or anyone else seen her after she dropped her price. She blocked me on seek after I ignored her 500 quote.

    FunMizz? I highly doubt it!
    She blocked me as well, even after I said I would consider the 600 ppm. Was in Chicago at the time and I think she wanted to meet asap.

  15. #675

    FunMizz

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    I also got the 600 quote a while back, maybe I'll make another run at her and see if her business model has changed at all.
    Curious if you or anyone else seen her after she dropped her price. She blocked me on seek after I ignored her 500 quote.

    FunMizz? I highly doubt it!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape