Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 817 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13681
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Read my previous posts, sensing a little animosity, which will just make me post little; genuinely trying to get more out of the board. The more that share, the more will share. And just met with 2 more since last post and 3 more in the next 5 lined up.

    Not all have led to FC, bailed on 1, 2 met and wasn't into, sent home with hugs; 2 wanted 2nd date, one which we had and was great, the other planned for later this week.

    One was not good but FC anyway, should have bailed. Its about the adventure. And no one on the DC board cares about fla. All good my man.
    If you are done with these and had bad experiences with the others you should share to help others on the forum.

  2. #13680

    Fast Tip

    Probably not entirely new, but something that weeds the new scammers.

    Click on I'd verified. You will find actual girls, and nearly mo scammers.

    It has recently worked with the onslaught of fakes.

  3. #13679

    Limits

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Trying to figure out whether to meet a newish baby bare tomorrow, or two new covered tomorrow. I will not decide tonight.
    I am a boomer, with no children, and my budget has no practical limit. My member is the only limit, and it does have a limit, but as a boomer more than you would think.

    When they say old guys can go forever, well they were not wrong.

  4. #13678
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Maybe, but true story regardless. Hopefully you already knew that.
    Trying to figure out whether to meet a newish baby bare tomorrow, or two new covered tomorrow. I will not decide tonight.

  5. #13677

    True story

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    I think you just caused a run on these two places.
    Maybe, but true story regardless. Hopefully you already knew that.

  6. #13676

    My most recent success

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    All good brother. I like meeting at a coffee shop because it's easy for me to bail and I'm not buying surf and turf on top of drinks for a cat fish. Please share what is your preffered method? Maybe I am doing it wrong? Like I said, been cat fished and could not wait to get out so I am open to hearing from others on what works and does not work.
    I used to be exactly to the point, but recently became softer, and less aggressive. I offer a relaxed atmosphere, and no pressure. Even though it results in exactly the same, it results in more acceptance. Just saying.

  7. #13675

    Run on Elite and LA

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Also know that while not actively advertised, nearly every girl at Elite or LA will do doubles with any other girl at rpthe Same place, you just need to ask. Very rarely turned down, and only if in a different location (as tomorrow with two beautiful girls).
    I think you just caused a run on these two places.

  8. #13674

    Doubles

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't trying to ne rude. Giving the newbie my opinion on how to be the most successful. Trust me, it works. Also letting the newbie know that smoking chicks exist at elite and LA. Hell I will probably visit Elite tomorrow, as two smoking girls that can't be ignored. Just saying.
    Also know that while not actively advertised, nearly every girl at Elite or LA will do doubles with any other girl at rpthe Same place, you just need to ask. Very rarely turned down, and only if in a different location (as tomorrow with two beautiful girls).

  9. #13673

    All Good

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't trying to ne rude. Giving the newbie my opinion on how to be the most successful. Trust me, it works. Also letting the newbie know that smoking chicks exist at elite and LA. Hell I will probably visit Elite tomorrow, as two smoking girls that can't be ignored. Just saying.
    All good brother. I like meeting at a coffee shop because it's easy for me to bail and I'm not buying surf and turf on top of drinks for a cat fish. Please share what is your preffered method? Maybe I am doing it wrong? Like I said, been cat fished and could not wait to get out so I am open to hearing from others on what works and does not work.

  10. #13672
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    No need to be a dick on here. It is supposed to be a place to help eachother out. You have no idea who I am or my financial situation but you choose to make an assumption and insult me. That is a fucking dick move on your part. I like to pick a spot that is easy for me to bail if need be, it has nothing to do with money. I also know that I am not alone in this approach as I have RTFF. If you choose something else and it works for you so be it and share your approach if you want to help the forum. No need to insult people in your response.
    Wasn't trying to ne rude. Giving the newbie my opinion on how to be the most successful. Trust me, it works. Also letting the newbie know that smoking chicks exist at elite and LA. Hell I will probably visit Elite tomorrow, as two smoking girls that can't be ignored. Just saying.

  11. #13671
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of them will meet you for coffee. I have been stuck in the cat fish situation before and could not wait to pay the tab so I could GTFO. To each their own as I am just sharing what has worked for me which is the point of this forum in the first place.

    Where do you take POTs for a meet and greet?
    I take them to 1 of 3 local restaurants / bars depending on who I am meeting. Sushi, Irish bar, Italian casual. All under $100 ish. You can tell fairly quickly who is a good match, if not quick app, 1 drink and call it a night.

  12. #13670
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-34f53d64011e

    DTF. Ask for 7 but will go to 6. She's too chunky for me. Just straight to hotel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-ba1d1ae2e0c4

    Porn chick as reported on here. Chatted with her a year ago in NYC but shoes in Fairfax this week. She's real.

    300 hr.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-e45f6c9df615

    Too fat for me but she's down for 3.

  13. #13669
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Elizabeth.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-a1bf32d7f5b4

    Rainbows reincarnated. Went to text, but couldn't close. Same MO. Not sure what I did wrong. Whatever. Good luck and may the gods be with you.
    She's weird as fuck and seems like a freak- actually seem a bit thick. Gave me her snap and started sending vids of her fucking dildos etc.

  14. #13668

    Plenty of them will

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I'll have to humbly disagree. I have a few go to spots, where I like to meet, feel these women out, and if over an $60-$80 dinner, its a no go, then move on. I usually get there early, so if its a complete catfish situation, you can bail, and just let the waitress know. Like I said I have a good system, but who really wants to meet at Starbucks??
    Plenty of them will meet you for coffee. I have been stuck in the cat fish situation before and could not wait to pay the tab so I could GTFO. To each their own as I am just sharing what has worked for me which is the point of this forum in the first place.

    Where do you take POTs for a meet and greet?

  15. #13667

    Fucking Dick

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    I have closed more Pun on a 150 tab than a one armed apple picker. Small price for me, but to each his own. If strapped for cash, Latin Angels or Elite has everything you need or could ever want, besides bare babies.
    No need to be a dick on here. It is supposed to be a place to help eachother out. You have no idea who I am or my financial situation but you choose to make an assumption and insult me. That is a fucking dick move on your part. I like to pick a spot that is easy for me to bail if need be, it has nothing to do with money. I also know that I am not alone in this approach as I have RTFF. If you choose something else and it works for you so be it and share your approach if you want to help the forum. No need to insult people in your response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape