Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 239 of 871 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 289 339 739 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 13054
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9484
    This account is part of a shill network.


    Posts: 134

    Van Nuys Sherman Way

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/healthy-lan...cture-van-nuys

    Went in and got Eva, I think she looks like this from the internet. Anyways the massage was not bad, got my knots out. The flip was not bad either. BBBJ was good, no teeth. Went down south and nice trimmed Bush, smelled good and receptive to some DATY. Titties were Huge, natural, no implants. Covered up and she rode while I supported her with my bra-hands. She was trooper. I couldn't come with the condom on, and she finished me with some BBBJCIM while I fingered her.

    $$. 80 OTD.

  2. #9483

    False thai

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheels322  [View Original Post]
    I went to this place Ariya / Candy on Western in Gardena and I'm wondering if these good reviews are legit.

    I asked for "Lina" based on the good reviews and they looked at me like I was nuts. I asked for a lineup and saw all 3 girls and all were ugly and Chinese. No hot Thai girls as described in the reviews.

    Can anyone vouch for this place?
    Been here 3 x.

    With all the lore going on with it's first few reviews on the other site I thought it was TGTBT.

    Went drew a Chinese girl nice but nothing how the reviews made it sound to be. Went later asked for another name I saw that was getting alot of talk and the same girl I had the first time came in the room LOL I told her I thought your name was XYZ LOL.

    So yeah they have a different name everyday, they just want you in the door and out. Like any other Chinese joint.

  3. #9482

    Hold My Beer

    I can vouch for it, but you half to temper your expectations. My guess is that Ariya Thai is probably the hottest thing going right now, just judging from the traffic going through there. I started picking up some good reviews on here and renewed my sub to rubber mother just to get a feel for the lay of the land. My guess is that there is a conscious review moratorium in place in an effort to not totally blow up the spot! I thought places like Ariya were a historical artifact after the Lomita MP closures. But, apparently there is always some entity willing to make a run for the gold.

    As far as what you saw. Yes, I saw a pretty hot lady at the old Zen location, but everything was covered. Total cost was probably 170 for a half hour. Ariya, depending on your generosity is around 50 + 120, or 140 for a half hour, and that includes a BBBJ! Are any of the girls WLA BB Special quality. No! Are they serviceable at their price point? Most definitely! All the girls I saw over there were super-game, an of good humor. Any of you so old that you actually enjoy the massage? This could work for you! Not trying to kill half a day driving out to WLA? This could be your jam!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheels322  [View Original Post]
    I went to this place Ariya / Candy on Western in Gardena and I'm wondering if these good reviews are legit.

    I asked for "Lina" based on the good reviews and they looked at me like I was nuts. I asked for a lineup and saw all 3 girls and all were ugly and Chinese. No hot Thai girls as described in the reviews.

    Can anyone vouch for this place?

  4. #9481

    Rookie errrors

    Thanks Priscilla&Peach for Castle guidance.

    On Tuesday the ladies were going in and out of the store in their dressing gowns to unload supplies from a car. I can't see this residential street putting up with mongermen short stay parking, and wondering up the sidewalk like it was a dogging spot.

    The Japanese girl is half Chinese. Average looks, below average body, but makes an effort. I was satisfied thanks to the theatrics, but would not repeat.

    Separately, the 7-11 gas station has its bathroom closed with a poster saying it is "due to Covid". I have a lot to say on this, but I guess my post would get flagged.

    I have another layover in a month and will seek a lactater.

  5. #9480

    Ariya / Candy legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Read a couple reviews here and decided to check it out! 3 little hot thai girls there! I got Lina, Big tits and short pretty face and pale skin. I didn't ask if Eva was there I was happy with her. I like that you can see the outside and in the hallway. Got a boring body rub so here 30 minutes is the way to go to get down to business. She takes off her clothes and damn! Lina has a killer body! I'm on my back and theres a knock and a cute young looking thai girl talks to me and she can barely speak english while Lina is sucking me off she asks in a cute voice and broken english if I wanted her to join in. I declined, then the other girl comes in and asks and offers a discount for a 3 some. FUCK!! I should've worked more hours last week for a bigger check but I also declined since my bank account was looking thin way before. Lina soaks me in alcohol and then sucks a little and then gets on top. I'm enjoying that body of hers! I tell her to lay on the table and Ill fuck her while I am standing up, I grab her legs and pull her over and pound her a few times and busted, I rested my head on her chest and she giggles. This place is rocking hopefully it stays around awhile! I will definitely be back to check out the other girls.
    I went to this place Ariya / Candy on Western in Gardena and I'm wondering if these good reviews are legit.

    I asked for "Lina" based on the good reviews and they looked at me like I was nuts. I asked for a lineup and saw all 3 girls and all were ugly and Chinese. No hot Thai girls as described in the reviews.

    Can anyone vouch for this place?

  6. #9479
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjoy07  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Garden Spa today because I wanted to see if the Angel was gone, to my luck she still there. Black curlier hair, C's tits and very tight. She did an ok massage but as l was being massage she allowed touching and right away she took the panties off, she finished the massage and started a nice tease to get me hard. She asked to flip and we agreed on service, let me tell you this girl has one of tightens I have ever felt, man I could feel the walls and softness of it. She keep saying it was so big and she loved and I could tell because she was soaked and wet.
    Is this the one in Gardena, on western?

  7. #9478
    Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts


    Posts: 40

    Garden Spa

    Stopped by Garden Spa today because I wanted to see if the Angel was gone, to my luck she still there. Black curlier hair, C's tits and very tight. She did an ok massage but as l was being massage she allowed touching and right away she took the panties off, she finished the massage and started a nice tease to get me hard. She asked to flip and we agreed on service, let me tell you this girl has one of tightens I have ever felt, man I could feel the walls and softness of it. She keep saying it was so big and she loved and I could tell because she was soaked and wet.

  8. #9477

    Latina spots near dtla?

    Any Latina massage spot? Or place to get FS??

    Been having a lot of Asians. So I'm looking to change up things.

    I'm down to drive. Just not too far. I've been going to Hollywood for peach massage. Only been with Dana. She's awesome. Get to know her better, and she'll treat you real well.

  9. #9476
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Bordello

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyGoogle  [View Original Post]
    Jeez, those signs are aggressive. Why not just sat "BROTHEL HERE. " How long will the neighbors put up with that?

    Then again, it used to be a recording studio (the soundproofing is still on the walls), so maybe the neighbors are just happy that it's quiet.

    I stumbled into this spot back right before the new year. It was totally incognito. The girl was thicc with a big tummy, but young so everything was firm and nothing jiggled. Service was meh, but who cares when the total CBJ / CFS was $. 14 all-in (no house fee).
    Yep, this place is a W-house. I will say Joanna has this gripper pussy that in mish drove me insane, but her breath stinks. She chewed gum but I guess that even big red gets rid of the smell of cock.

    BTW yo yo is a hot young Asian 9-10, meaning that she is a pig. She has teeth that look like she eats in the nail aisle at home depot, droopy tits that the guys on the hot young Asian thread drool over, and a look in her face like maybe she was in the beta stages of testing for conjoined twins with a pigeon.

    Joy is younger but not affectionate but has a fierce Bush, but weak box.

    Joanna, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves. She sucks cock and makes a noise like a washer dryer, and I am not talking about stackables, I am talking about the side by side corellian cruisers.

    Do not pay more than 50 house fee. The girls want you out and drained by 30 minutes.

  10. #9475
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumquat3  [View Original Post]
    I'm in town for a few weeks and stopped by my favorite spa last night on my way to my hotel (Garden Spa) and was lucky enough to draw a new girl named Angel or so I'm told. She had beautiful black hair that was nicely brushed and put up, big tits for an Asian girl. I decided to go back for 30 as it had been a long day and I was ready to get to my hotel and let me tell you, Angel did not disappoint. We basically went right into the shower where she dropped her knees and started blowing me like a long lost lover. She was going at it pretty rough and seem to be getting into it so I picked her up put it on the table and started fingering her vagina where I could tell she was getting really wet. We finished up and went back to the room where I flipped her over for doggy style and just pounded that sweet pussy for a good five minutes until I blew in the bag. She finished up with a light rub and I was out the door and off to my hotel for a great nights rest.

    When I was walking out, 2 other girls introduced themselves to me and they were both really fucking hot. Looked like a natural beauty and I'm looking forward to coming back and trying her out in the next couple days. I'll report back when I do. Have fun and be safe, these women are amazing.
    Was she hot and not too skinny? How was the other girls.

  11. #9474
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPibb3  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link or phone number for this place?
    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../23228942.html

  12. #9473

    House fee now

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyGoogle  [View Original Post]
    Jeez, those signs are aggressive. Why not just sat "BROTHEL HERE. " How long will the neighbors put up with that?

    Then again, it used to be a recording studio (the soundproofing is still on the walls), so maybe the neighbors are just happy that it's quiet.

    I stumbled into this spot back right before the new year. It was totally incognito. The girl was thicc with a big tummy, but young so everything was firm and nothing jiggled. Service was meh, but who cares when the total CBJ / CFS was $. 14 all-in (no house fee).
    I went a couple months ago and one 1 girl and she was nice looking. No house fee. Went recently and 2 hot asians came and greeted me. A small one and then a light skin beautiful face one in a swimsuit. I got neither sadly. I got the average looking one but her services were ok. This time it was 50 house fee and 140 for FS and bbj.

  13. #9472
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Just search the net for spa Castle culver city.
    Jeez, those signs are aggressive. Why not just sat "BROTHEL HERE. " How long will the neighbors put up with that?

    Then again, it used to be a recording studio (the soundproofing is still on the walls), so maybe the neighbors are just happy that it's quiet.

    I stumbled into this spot back right before the new year. It was totally incognito. The girl was thicc with a big tummy, but young so everything was firm and nothing jiggled. Service was meh, but who cares when the total CBJ / CFS was $. 14 all-in (no house fee).

  14. #9471
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 87
    Was in the Winnetka the other day and stopped by Sun Beauty. Nice girl named Zoe, great big naturals and a nice ass. On to the room where things got pretty good. Excellent BBBJ skills while I did some DATY, then cover up, cowgirl, standing MISH and then finished with her on her knees for BBBJCIM. She says she loves CIM, but was pretty quick to spit it in a cup and rinse with mouthwash. She is worth the trip. Standard room fee and tip.

  15. #9470
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Spa Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPibb3  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link or phone number for this place?
    Just search the net for spa Castle culver city.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape