Thread: Aiea-Kapolei-Ewa-Pearl City-Waipahu Thai Providers and More
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1624
-
07-21-24 12:18 #604Senior Member

Posts: 74Bachlan
Bachlan is Bella look at her post history.
Originally Posted by RainyBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 06:06 #603Senior Member

Posts: 56Ewa Beach
Anyone visit this provider in Ewa Beach.
https://www.honolulu.mojovillage.com...33-9904_381803
-
07-18-24 17:16 #602Regular Member

Posts: 23Anyone saw this provider?
https://bpaws.b-cdn.net/713a0b4bfba4...ce17fb3bc.jpeg
Has anyone seen this provider? I checked Tineye, no hits.
Thanks!
-
07-17-24 00:27 #601Senior Member

Posts: 95She's a majah upsell. Not cute looking, small, kinda thick, no repeat after seeing her back in covid era. She was at pin thai by aiea bowl side. Felt like I got robbed after the crappy massage and crappy HE. Didn't even want to let me roam. Better to see a legit or another provider.
Originally Posted by Rev1274
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 19:22 #600Senior Member

Posts: 74Misguided, Misled, Hope you guys didn't fall for it.
Sorry I haven't loged on here for a while, but I hope you guys haven't gone to Bella or read what Bachlan wrote.
It's a little obvious.
-
06-29-24 19:37 #599Senior Member

Posts: 55Line Up at Phusasiam
Anyone of worth seeing at Phusasiam? TIA.
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23249242.html
-
06-26-24 02:18 #598Senior Member

Posts: 341I used to see her way back when she was Nadia. I think I probably did almost everything with her except actual FS. She was definitely not as big before and had a really pretty face. Although the last time I saw her, she did start to gain weight and her breasts started to sag. I don't think I ever paid more than a buck fifty for anything. She did want two bills for BBFS once, but honestly didn't partake. Thinking back, felt like I should've but oh well.
Originally Posted by IWanna
[View Original Post]
Maybe might check her out again, but doubt it. Been really picky recently and almost 90% of the time I talk myself out of seeing a provider.
Just sharing my past experiences with her.
-
06-25-24 01:42 #597Senior Member

Posts: 61Bella
Miss Bella shares a house in Aiea with her other Thai therapists. 4-6 hands available.
Originally Posted by Widget
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 22:52 #596Senior Member

Posts: 1356She works at a house but if you want to see her at Pin Thai you can ask her. My opinion on her tho is I wouldn't see her like most Thais she wants $$$ good massage but if you looking for FS I would try someone else.
Originally Posted by Widget
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 16:35 #595Senior Member

Posts: 150Does she work out of a house or MP?
Originally Posted by Bachlan
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 12:24 #594Senior Member

Posts: 61Bella in Aiea
I'm a regular customer with Bella so I was able to negotiate a discount. Now that I know her GFE skills, I would repeat.
Originally Posted by IWanna
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-24 23:55 #593Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks for the report. I'm just here to find a simple GFE in Aiea.
Did this happen within the 220 ish range?
Originally Posted by Bachlan
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-24 20:21 #592Senior Member

Posts: 61Bella in Aiea
I recently went to get a GFE massage with Bella, first time for me. I previously only had her HE massages. Bella is a Thai princess with a very cute face. Around 5'3 nice top with the biggest nipples to suck on and a decent bottom. Bella understands English very well and is very friendly with a lovely smile. She started with a nice massage, getting me all nice and relaxed, and making few passes against my nuts and cracks. I really like her prostate massage skills as she explores my butt hole. After few minutes, she told me to flip and asked what I wanted, so I told her everything. She was surprised I replied that I wanted the GFE experience. She smiled, I gave the tip, then she got undressed and started to kiss me all over my body and rubbing her boobs against my stiff rock hard shaft. I told her to turn around and get on top for 69 and she placed that nice looking kitty right on my face. Her kitty smelled really fresh and clean, and she was pretty tight. She started to get wet while I was eating her up and she was moaning while giving me a CBJ. She started to get more aroused and she wanted me inside her so she got on top and started to ride me and took my hand and started to place it on her boobs, so I was grabbing it and sat up a bit to suck on those nice hard nips. I felt like I was going to pop, so had to change position, and did doggie and I had my thumb pressed against her back end while pounding her hard and she was wet like crazy and she said she was cumming so I just pounded harder and she was just grabbing hard to the edge on the tables and groan hard as her kitty got tighter and I couldn't hold it anymore and blew inside the rubber. I just stayed inside her for a bit lifting her a bit and grabbing her boobs and nipples. Then she slowly pulled me out and gave me few kisses and hugs and said thank you baby. Then she cleaned me up and sucked all my juices from still stiff shaft. Helped me get dressed and I was off. Worth every $$ I might be able to get more things. Hopefully. I'll keep you guys posts.
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23244481.html
-
06-22-24 13:46 #591Senior Member

Posts: 8587 Vicki
This is the Vicki my reviews were about before I was trashed by a bunch of people talking about some Vicki with scars and stuff. As I mentioned YMMV, but I guess it depends what kind of vibe and rapport you are able to build to get with the therapist as always. Vicki, Vanda, and Sofia before she moved out of PT are my top three.
Originally Posted by StickyWeed
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-24 23:28 #590Senior Member

Posts: 61Vicki and Bella at Pin Thai Aiea
Pon
.
Originally Posted by JasonHungHung
[View Original Post]
On.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
Yes very attractive girl. My two favorite girls are Vicki and Bella.
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23244481.html








Reply With Quote






