Thread: Aiea-Kapolei-Ewa-Pearl City-Waipahu Thai Providers and More
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1618
-
06-11-24 11:16 #583Senior Member

Posts: 55Ally
Any info on this one? TIA.
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23237438.html
Only thing I could find.
https://xescorthub.com/info/susanvil...79264?from=new
-
06-07-24 21:45 #582Senior Member

Posts: 2535Yuki
When did she start working at Thai Orchid? From my experience girls there usually go no less than $200. You can bargain but it's not worth it.
Originally Posted by AceDoe
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-24 19:27 #581Senior Member

Posts: 26Yuki
Anyone try her at Thai Orchid? How's the massage? Does she offer any other services? Any details would be appreciated!
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23232999.html
-
06-06-24 17:24 #580Senior Member

Posts: 793She actually sent me her real pictures, damage is not worth the price maybe knock off $100 then maybe. I think she was pissed when text her but I said it in a nice way.
Originally Posted by Garashami
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-24 16:10 #579Regular Member

Posts: 16Mooky
Bro stay away, unless you like the older kine.
Originally Posted by OnTheHook
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-24 18:54 #578Senior Member

Posts: 68Emma at Thai Orchid Pearl City
Anyone know if she's still here. I tried messaging her but got no response. I'm in need of an actual massage and she knows how to get rid of my back pain. If anyone has any idea what happened to her or if she's still here, you can DM me.
-
06-01-24 06:47 #577Senior Member

Posts: 66Save it
Yup. Picture is definitely not the girl I saw at that number. She was busty, but not even close to these pix. Experience was rushed and not memorable. Halawa house I think it was.
Originally Posted by JasonHungHung
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-24 01:58 #576Senior Member

Posts: 403Thank you sir!
I suck at image search but thanks for info.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-24 23:25 #575Senior Member

Posts: 1243Fake
Photos used are of Noonz Supattra.
Originally Posted by JasonHungHung
[View Original Post]
https://twitter.com/noonzsupattraz
https://www.tiktok.com/@noonzspt
https://www.facebook.com/Noonzspt
Happy hunting!
-
05-31-24 22:29 #574Senior Member

Posts: 403God damn
Texted and no response but already looks too fake. Title says Big booty but nowhere says anything about her tits but look at those massive tits. Anyone with info? DM is fine also.
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23231326.html
-
05-30-24 16:52 #573Senior Member

Posts: 55Mookky
Any info on Mooky in Aiea?
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23221838.html
Still looking for something decent in central or west side.
-
05-24-24 03:19 #572Regular Member

Posts: 12Thank you
Thanks for checking, figured the pictures were to good to be true.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 18:42 #571Senior Member

Posts: 1185Fake. Pics of a Local girl on IG who has An Of page.
Originally Posted by Garashami
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 16:08 #570Regular Member

Posts: 12Anyone got any info on this Nola
Hey has anyone tried this Nola or has any info?
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23221649.html
-
05-22-24 14:19 #569Senior Member

Posts: 144787 Vicki
I haven't had a session with 87 Vicki so I'm not sure in her service.
Originally Posted by StickyWeed
[View Original Post]
There are reviews about her in this forum. Some are good. Some not so good.









Reply With Quote






