Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 420 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 470 520 920 1420 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 41281
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34996

    Latina Recommendations

    Besides these two, which I do recommend, anyone seen any of the current Latinas and are they any good?

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/171402769

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/519098228383

  2. #34995
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    A few things. She raised her prices exponentially after one good review. That's not a valid reason. Maybe Rich just really liked her, or she was trying to make a good impression so as to get a good review. Or maybe all of that. Or. Could be she's really hot & fun. I texted with her, sent my pic, and she was not particularly nice at all. The weed thing is really no big deal, Sir. Under 20 grams is a misdemeanor. I think the cops would rather bust someone on solicitation than weed. Just my opinion.
    To be fair to Honey, she raised her donation because Auntie Flo is gone. She's also learning how shitty some clients can be. I had no problem sending her a photo of myself. It's just a selfie. How does that turn into some blackmail situation? She also has my address and knows the size and taste of my dick, so a selfie is the least of my worries. She's fun and hot. I had a blast. She smokes some weed, parties a bit and enjoys herself. I did forget to mention that the "timer" starts when the panties hit the floor, so be conscious of that.

    Rich.

  3. #34994

    20 grams is 1. 33 oz.

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    A few things. She raised her prices exponentially after one good review. That's not a valid reason. Maybe Rich just really liked her, or she was trying to make a good impression so as to get a good review. Or maybe all of that. Or. Could be she's really hot & fun. I texted with her, sent my pic, and she was not particularly nice at all. The weed thing is really no big deal, Sir. Under 20 grams is a misdemeanor. I think the cops would rather bust someone on solicitation than weed. Just my opinion.
    Are you sure over an oz is not a felony? They will bust you on any and all charges, soo when you plea out you pay more.

  4. #34993
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/329588958329

    This provider looked good at first: She sounds reasonable re the donation; it forces an hour but if her skills are top level then nothing wrong with spending an hour enjoying her. And she also allows trips to Greece, she is sounding better and better. But then she says in her ad:

    Only way you get a return message is if you include your photo.

    420 and Party Favors friendly, if not Preferred.

    WTF?

    First, too much downside sending pics of me. Set up for blackmail and worse!

    Second, she prefers me to bring 420 to get us ready for the deed if a cop shows up then I will be charged with drug distribution, a very serious felony! And, she wants my photo in advance so some cop or db can grab me walking from my parked car shit no way do I bring drugs to a date for us to enjoy!

    Who honestly believes he can trust providers to store his photos securely forever? This is a working girl, not a gf, come on she posts ads on STG, and lots of guys go to her place, no way are my photos safe in her phone or pc. On top of all that, she has no valid reason to demand my photo before she replies, only crack-head excuses, nothing valid. She may say she is selective but that is bs; I am really selective and very careful.

    LB.
    A few things. She raised her prices exponentially after one good review. That's not a valid reason. Maybe Rich just really liked her, or she was trying to make a good impression so as to get a good review. Or maybe all of that. Or. Could be she's really hot & fun. I texted with her, sent my pic, and she was not particularly nice at all. The weed thing is really no big deal, Sir. Under 20 grams is a misdemeanor. I think the cops would rather bust someone on solicitation than weed. Just my opinion.

  5. #34992

    Looked Good Until She Wanted Mongers To Send Her Photo and Bring 420

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/329588958329

    This provider looked good at first: She sounds reasonable re the donation; it forces an hour but if her skills are top level then nothing wrong with spending an hour enjoying her. And she also allows trips to Greece, she is sounding better and better. But then she says in her ad:

    Only way you get a return message is if you include your photo.

    420 and Party Favors friendly, if not Preferred.

    WTF?

    First, too much downside sending pics of me. Set up for blackmail and worse!

    Second, she prefers me to bring 420 to get us ready for the deed – if a cop shows up then I will be charged with drug distribution, a very serious felony! And, she wants my photo in advance so some cop or db can grab me walking from my parked car – shit no way do I bring drugs to a date for us to enjoy!

    Who honestly believes he can trust providers to store his photos securely forever? This is a working girl, not a gf, come on she posts ads on STG, and lots of guys go to her place, no way are my photos safe in her phone or pc. On top of all that, she has no valid reason to demand my photo before she replies, only crack-head excuses, nothing valid. She may say she is selective but that is bs; I am really selective and very careful.

    LB.

  6. #34991

    Snapchat

    Haven't used the app much but I see it referenced frequently on posts. And the huge majority of snapchat handles are no good. Is this to simply appear legitimate hoping you don't check? I was hoping snapchat may actually be helpful but so far, not.

  7. #34990
    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times. Nice girl, easy set up. Looks like pics and has nice body. She's mechanical and doesn't really get into it, but man can she take a pounding with no complaints. Everything covered and didn't mind when I asked to take a few pics of her bent over during session. I keep her in my rotation.
    Thanks a bunch. Although I'm a little disappointed. Her ads say pretty much anything goes. I almost hooked up with her one time for a car date but couldn't make it. I'll keep at it.

  8. #34989

    Nickie

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream with MILF Nickie lately? Her ass looks delicious.
    I have not ever seen her but wanted to. Upon searching old post she always had a bf or db tag along. Also reviews said her pictures are very old so I never took a shot. If you do let us know how it goes.

  9. #34988
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyBrain  [View Original Post]
    While browsing places like stg, I've recently noticed an increase in pictures where the woman will prominently display one or several fingers somewhere. I've been wondering if that's supposed to indicate the desired donation or something else.
    That's normally a verification photo where a potential client requests a pose to confirm the provider isn't catfishing.

    Rich.

  10. #34987
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/295383261547

    Anyone see this little stinker before? She looks really fun, and says just about anything goes.
    I've seen her several times. Nice girl, easy set up. Looks like pics and has nice body. She's mechanical and doesn't really get into it, but man can she take a pounding with no complaints. Everything covered and didn't mind when I asked to take a few pics of her bent over during session. I keep her in my rotation.

  11. #34986

    Any intel? Colombian / Puerto Rican


  12. #34985
    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her a few times many years ago like pre covid. She was a bbw back then and fun from what i remember. She lived in a beat up trailer but I never felt unsafe. Not ugly, thick and a decent cum dump would be my overall thoughts.
    Appreciate it, GatorMan.
    Now I remember her!

  13. #34984
    Quote Originally Posted by BjPennFan  [View Original Post]
    I tried searching, but the links are long gone.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/744260761111
    I used to see her a few times many years ago like pre covid. She was a bbw back then and fun from what i remember. She lived in a beat up trailer but I never felt unsafe. Not ugly, thick and a decent cum dump would be my overall thoughts.

  14. #34983
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyBrain  [View Original Post]
    While browsing places like stg, I've recently noticed an increase in pictures where the woman will prominently display one or several fingers somewhere. I've been wondering if that's supposed to indicate the desired donation or something else.
    Can you provide a link or two as an example?

  15. #34982

    Anyone know this Lacy or LacyLynn?

    I tried searching, but the links are long gone.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/744260761111

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape