Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 421 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 471 521 921 1421 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 41287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34987

    Anyone know this Lacy or LacyLynn?

    I tried searching, but the links are long gone.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/744260761111

  2. #34986

    Question

    While browsing places like stg, I've recently noticed an increase in pictures where the woman will prominently display one or several fingers somewhere. I've been wondering if that's supposed to indicate the desired donation or something else.

  3. #34985

    Curious

    Anyone had a dream with MILF Nickie lately? Her ass looks delicious.

  4. #34984
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, man. I can only get info to you as fast as the moderators will approve them. LOL.

    Rich.
    It happens, she got the job done. I think I even double posted b / c my original question was delayed.

    I'm going to hit up Karman for my next BBBJCIM adventure per your recommendation.

    -CD.

  5. #34983

    RE: Hayley

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Hayley? She hasn't posted in a couple months. I was hoping to get her young, chunky ass bouncing on my lap again. I hope she's okay?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/453581359423
    Not too long ago, I saw her posting down in either Daytona or Cocoa. You could try there. Hope that helps.

    Shaggy.

  6. #34982

    Hayley?

    Does anyone know what happened to Hayley? She hasn't posted in a couple months. I was hoping to get her young, chunky ass bouncing on my lap again. I hope she's okay?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/453581359423

  7. #34981

    Birthday Suit Dinner

    Quote Originally Posted by SupeDav  [View Original Post]
    While reading your dream, I thought for sure you were almost describing the same dream I had with her last Friday. Lmao. Although my dream started around 11 pm because she told me she was at a birthday dinner. Looks like she meant she was having dinner with her birthday suit with you. LOL. I definitely agree with your description of her. She is different from the pictures but she is still beautiful and a ton of fun. I've actually saw her a couple of times already and each time is enjoyable. She is clean, safe, and drug free like you mentioned. I didn't do the DATY as that isn't really much of my thing unless I really trust them but everything else you outlined is pretty accurate. I hope others enjoy her as well.
    She tried to lay a guilt trip / feel special moment on me when she arrived at 8 telling me that she skipped her BF's dinner party to come see me. She left my place at 10 and she lives an hour away, so yeah, you weren't treated to a very fresh meal. LOL. My nickname for her is Sketch. And she lives up to it.

    Rich.

  8. #34980

    Same Friday Night

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/647668208912

    This is Ava / Kyleigh. For simplicity's sake, I'm going to stick with Ava.

    For backstory, please read my other two reports about her. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6902858#post6902858 and http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6909684#post6909684.

    Last Friday evening, she made good on her promise to repent.
    While reading your dream, I thought for sure you were almost describing the same dream I had with her last Friday. Lmao. Although my dream started around 11 pm because she told me she was at a birthday dinner. Looks like she meant she was having dinner with her birthday suit with you. LOL. I definitely agree with your description of her. She is different from the pictures but she is still beautiful and a ton of fun. I've actually saw her a couple of times already and each time is enjoyable. She is clean, safe, and drug free like you mentioned. I didn't do the DATY as that isn't really much of my thing unless I really trust them but everything else you outlined is pretty accurate. I hope others enjoy her as well.

  9. #34979

    Them scales ain't balanced

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieDuster64  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Rich, I ended up taking the plunge as I just got back in town and had an itch to scratch. Your review is 100% accurate. I almost told her to put the shirt back on, LOL.
    Sorry, man. I can only get info to you as fast as the moderators will approve them. LOL.

    Rich.

  10. #34978
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    She's heavier than her pictures make her appear. She also has really weird tits. She's lazy as hell and the brief BBBJ I got was pitiful. Call Karman..
    Thanks Rich, I ended up taking the plunge as I just got back in town and had an itch to scratch. Your review is 100% accurate. I almost told her to put the shirt back on, LOL.

  11. #34977

    Hottie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/295383261547

    Anyone see this little stinker before? She looks really fun, and says just about anything goes.

  12. #34976
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    You're probably right. Dammit.

    Rich.
    I am right. Just spoke with her. Now she wants $350. WTF?

  13. #34975

    Re Yoga Trainer. You Are Wiser Than Me

    Quote Originally Posted by VladVonK  [View Original Post]
    Yoga trainer. I've nvr seen her but recall poor reviews. She's on my avoid list.
    You are wiser than me, I had to learn the hard way by getting ghosted. But she is now on my avoid list too!

    LB.

  14. #34974
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/190461689784

    Ghosted me for over 30 minutes, in the parking lot. I then left and was on my way home when she texted me with Ready but no room number, I asked for her room number and started heading back. No reply, and so 10 minutes later I turned around and started looking for someone who really wanted some $ for services.

    LB.
    Yoga trainer. I've nvr seen her but recall poor reviews. She's on my avoid list.

  15. #34973

    She wants 160 for QV now LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Careful, Playa. She's going to raise her rates like the other one. LOL.
    This review went to her head, she caught a severe case of GPS. She didn't suddenly become the hottest girl on STG just because of a review.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape