Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 7743
-
06-23-24 13:46 #7188Senior Member

Posts: 345Jojo
Scooped up jojo last night around 1 am super cute great bod cute little tits, black hair and 5'6 she is safe.
-
06-19-24 20:29 #7187Senior Member

Posts: 396Lmk if you get that call Ye. Nice review.
Originally Posted by KanyeForPres
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-24 20:18 #7186Senior Member

Posts: 332WSW Young Blonde Bimbo 20 coins Full session, Alivia or Alicia? Who is she
Last Friday I met a new WSW named Alivia or Alicia or Olivia, I can't remember her name!
She was about 5'8 tall, WSW, 31 yrs old, Short hair to shoulders Blonde / Brunette, Big tits, and had a really pretty face with a turned up nose, like a pornstar face, (she reminds me of Melissa G from Pompano) . Also had a butterfly tattoo on one hand. She seemed very clean no signs of user! This girl is beautiful.
She got in my car after a chat she told me her rate is 100 for full and 80 for BBBJ, I counteroffered with 20 coins and she went to work right away! Started giving me an amazing BBBJ while I played with her kitty, after a while she took all her clothes off and I strapped up for a covered full session! I never do full sessions but I could not help it with her, she looked too good, we got into a very passionate full session of maybe 20 minutes or so, she was moaning going fast and slow, after we finish and I drop her off I look at my car seat and she was on that time of the month! Good thing I covered but it wasnt much so I cleaned up and it went away.
Someone has got to know who she is, I looked at the funny pages and I don't see her, she mightve given me a fake name and age, She didn't have a phone but I gave her my number and said she would call me.
-
06-19-24 09:57 #7185Senior Member

Posts: 345Sapphire
No I do know her, this gal was skinny with cute little tits.
Originally Posted by KanyeForPres
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 16:15 #7184Senior Member

Posts: 332Are you talking about the WSW Thick BBW Sapphire with the big tits?
Originally Posted by StbaIsBest
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 00:38 #7183Senior Member

Posts: 345Sapphire
I met a gal named Sapphire very pretty, I want to see her again.
-
06-11-24 20:30 #7182Senior Member

Posts: 51BillyBob is saying that's not the girl he is talking about. The girl in the the blotter is Mel, she goes by Mel, her name is Melinda. She's back out now, she may have been sent to rehab but in the past she leaves after a day or 2.
Originally Posted by Smenkhare
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 08:09 #7181Senior Member

Posts: 585They say that's not the Mel they are talking about I'm beginning to believe Mel is not her real name.
Originally Posted by TheOldMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-24 16:13 #7180Senior Member

Posts: 236Melinda are
https://bocanewsnow.com/2024/04/09/l...eriffs-office/
Originally Posted by BillyBob000
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-24 02:07 #7179Banned Member

Posts: 925No that was not her. This little spinner was much better looking. Not that I wouldn't slew this little Mel girl too, but Mel is a 4, thus girl was a hard 8. Kellie P. Was a 5. 5 in my book. This girl is hot hot. I wonder who she is I see Kanye just found some girl name Cassandra maybe that's her I don't know. Waiting to see someone who had her or got a picture. Want to set a date with her as I moved South so I don't want to waste the time and gas driving around up there for nothing.
Originally Posted by East561
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-24 00:30 #7178Senior Member

Posts: 332New Cassandra WSW, & Older Julia WSW, BSW Jessica S
Theres a new Young WSW named Cassandra, gotta be in her 20's , saw her on dixie by publix, hopped in, kinda annoying, wanted a ride to a hotel nearby, took her there, said to wait for her 5 minutes shell come out, after 15 minutes I left, pretty cute, gave me her phone number which is off, but her voicemail says "this is cassandra leave message" will try her another day.
Then met a Older WSW Julia, nice body but face was not good to me, she's gumjob ready, I dropped her back off, gave me her number to call.
BSW Jessica S lightskin, pulled up to her but she said she was picking up her candy first then shell see me, I left, but kinda wanted to get serviced, anybody seen this one before?
-
06-07-24 23:36 #7177Senior Member

Posts: 371Melinda R
Melinda R has been on vacation since 5/27/2024.
Originally Posted by BillyBob000
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-24 09:41 #7176Senior Member

Posts: 585She's 25 and by the look of her mugshots she looks every bit of 25.
Originally Posted by JohneBravo
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-24 01:29 #7175Banned Member

Posts: 925Is the first name really Mel what's the last initial so I can look her up.
Originally Posted by JohneBravo
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-24 17:21 #7174Senior Member

Posts: 51Mel just turned 24, she looks even younger. She's back in the Gray Bar, as typical she never shows up for court so she constantly has fta warrants.
Originally Posted by BillyBob000
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




