Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 7743
-
06-05-24 21:07 #7173Banned Member

Posts: 925A couple of years what was she 10 this girl is not any older than 19, looks to be at most 19 yo. And possibly you could say 20 but nothing more than that just like Kellie P. When she first started. Night's looking for her but still haven't come up with her. But I'm living south now in BC. So I can't get up there daily like I used too.
Originally Posted by JohneBravo
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 20:58 #7172Banned Member

Posts: 925Is that black Serena the one in Riviera Beach, she is great I Hotel her. And she lets me go to town for 4 hours for 80 and every hole is wide open. Love that little cock hungry chick. She loves white cock, it's her kink.
Originally Posted by East561
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-24 23:46 #7171Senior Member

Posts: 371Serena and is usually good
Yes, I've found Serena to usually be friendly and drama-free, and she's usually cooperative without a lot of rules or clock watching. That being said I think you're smart in not her in your car if she's acting crazy or causing a scene.
Originally Posted by KanyeForPres
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-24 22:30 #7170Senior Member

Posts: 332Italian Serena N.
Saw Italian WSW Serena N., she was cracked out acting crazy in the street, I pulled up and she wanted to get in but I didn't let her, anybody had good experience with her?
-
06-01-24 14:06 #7169Senior Member

Posts: 371Rhonda A walking in LW
Just saw Rhonda A walking on 7th North just west of Dixie. Time has not been kind to her, and she looks like she's aged a lot, and walks bent over like she has a back issue. That being said she can still be a great $40 date, and loves all of her holes plugged!
-
05-27-24 18:58 #7168Senior Member

Posts: 32Wsw
Bro, same this happened to me. I drove off with the quickness. But I circled back around and ask if she had a number. She gave me on and I tipped her. Said her name was Nikki. Anywho, I reached out to her later that day and sure enough, she answered. Scheduled a meet up and she gave one of the best BJs ever. So good I passed on the FS. Was going to try to see her again but I deleted the number by accident the very next day.
Originally Posted by KanyeWest
[View Original Post]
So if you catch her again, she's legit.
-
05-27-24 18:09 #7167Senior Member

Posts: 345I agree with sosa
I agree with sosa however I never take chances anymore always go with my gut, its not worth showing up on a blotter and all of the shit that comes along with it.
Originally Posted by MrSosa2015
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 09:10 #7166Senior Member

Posts: 518You're good to go. Dude decoys are not allowed to get into the car. I know plenty of cops and that's one of the rules for the safety. The officer sounds to me like she just has a really tight handler on her ass.
Originally Posted by KanyeWest
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 03:11 #7165Senior Member

Posts: 72Heads up on possible decoy.
WSW 40's tan blonde hair.
Ran into her twice, first was Federal and 6th which was an odd spot to find an SW. She was near a big tall black guy which looked like a handler and she walked up to my window saying "I'm taking donations for the store, BJs" in what I remembered being in a clear, loud, and educated way of speaking that's rare for a SW. That time I let her in my car and when she got in my car I noticed she looked very well-kept and smelled nice. Then she asked me to park at the hotel parking lot nearby and all of this set off alarm bells and I told her I thought she needed a ride and let her out.
2nd time was tonight at Dixie and 3rd. I didn't realize it was her at first, she was near her "handler" again and she saw me looking and circling around. Her handler crossed the street and when I went to pick her up she walks up to my window and says the same donation line again. Once I heard the line again and realized it was her I drove away.
I'd love for someone to tell me I'm being paranoid and I missed out on a good SW but the way she carries herself and speaks feels off along with the weird donation line that she says while at the window. The only thing is that I thought decoys didn't get in your car which she did the first time.
-
05-26-24 16:25 #7164Senior Member

Posts: 518If she's talking about "bringing the kid" her sobriety won't last.
Originally Posted by StbaIsBest
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-24 16:06 #7163Senior Member

Posts: 332LSW Doll
Last night met LSW Dolly MILF, older but looked decent, pulled up and wasnt going to let her in my car but she didn't say nothign and just got in so I just went along with it, after quick chat I said I only had 20 coins, she wanted 40 atleast for BBBJ, but I declined and was about to drop her off but she made me just park and started to give me a outstanding BBBJ, she was really sucking it, then she got naked, she had a dress, and told me to lick her kitty, I really didn't want to but it was pretty nice and phat and clean and she kept insisting before she finish the BBBJ so I did for a little only on the clit, then she was basically begging me to do full session uncovered and I firmly kept declining, theres no way I'm going in there bare not my type thing, then she rubbed her kitty for a some time until she came.
Long story short this LSW is out there extremely horny, will do all types of things for nothing, gotta be a nympho, oh yeah the 20 coins I gave her she left them in the seat so I paid nothing, she gave me her number too.
Any other members with similar stories ?
-
05-22-24 23:37 #7162Senior Member

Posts: 345Lee Lee
I met LeeLee tonight by the dixie split cute nice bod wearing jean shorts, blonde hair about 5'2' she can only do BBBJ right now cause she just had a kid, so I will hit her up in a few weeks.
-
05-22-24 22:32 #7161Senior Member

Posts: 332LSW Sabrina from texas
Anybody seen the LSW Sabrina from texas around lately? She gave a great bbbbj last time.
-
05-22-24 21:56 #7160Senior Member

Posts: 51Sounds like Mel, I've been seeing her for several years. She used to be utr but now mostly SW'er. She keeps getting locked up. I haven't seen her for a few weeks. I thought maybe they put her in rehab but from your descripting I'm sure its her. As with most it depends on when you get a hold of her. Can range from a great experience to this shit ain't worth it. Unfortunately no digits these days.
Originally Posted by BillyBob000
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-24 22:52 #7159Senior Member

Posts: 345Kid
Tell her to bring the kid I'm down buy the kid some food.
Originally Posted by Smenkhare
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






