Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 319 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 369 419 819 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13648
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    I exchanged numbers with both.

    Bianca will say she can meet then ghost right before you start to make plans. Starts at 1000 per will come down.

    College girl wants to meet near Towson. Starts at 800 will come down.
    Thanks my friend! This is the type of feedback I'm looking for!

    We must have the same taste. Did you end up meeting either??

    Still trying with both.

  2. #13647

    College Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    I exchanged numbers with both.

    Bianca will say she can meet then ghost right before you start to make plans. Starts at 1000 per will come down.

    College girl wants to meet near Towson. Starts at 800 will come down.
    So did you meet college girl and if so what were the damages?

    Negotiation reminds me of an old joke a coworker told me.

    Guy: Would you fuck me for $100,000.

    Girl: Hell yes.

    Guy: How about $50.

    Girl: No way, what kind of girl do you think I am?

    Guy: Well we have already established what you are, now we are just working on a price.

  3. #13646
    I exchanged numbers with both.

    Bianca will say she can meet then ghost right before you start to make plans. Starts at 1000 per will come down.

    College girl wants to meet near Towson. Starts at 800 will come down.

  4. #13645

    A Lot

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I am a newbie, I am dreaming but have been putting in the time and effort. Have a lot to report, and have also read the last 250 posts and learned the search engine tool, which I use all the time.

    In last 2 months, have had a dream with 25 or so and am talking to another 15. However that is out of 200+ conversations. Currently have 10-12 that I have or would dream again regularly. I prefer variety. Willing to share and will, but want this board to show some life. It's very time consuming, but have a good method now. Tons of scammers, but now good at early detection.

    Lets all make an effort to report, ask and share. If I'm out of line here, then seniors please let me know. Anyone who wants to share, can dm as well.

    Over and out!
    25 in two months is a lot of work. I might catch some flack for this but I look at the bowl as casual NSA dating. I am not super keen on just doing a hit and run as it is far less effort and cheaper to go to an AMP or get an escort. I am a married SD with a wife that does not give a shit what I do and has made it clear that I am just a paycheck. It was actually her suggestion that if I wanted sex or dinner dates to go out and find a girlfriend. Once my youngest graduates high school I'm out but until then I'll dabble in the bowl and date younger women that at least pretend to like me. I have deffinely met some of the straight to the FC one and done gals who are a lot of fun. I have also met some really interesting girls on here who will open up and share some great conversation over dinner if that is what you are into, which I am. Several of the women I have met on here ask for advice on everything from their car to career advice to everything inbetween and they actually are greatful to get that advice. I will also get some that share photos of what they are doing (not the good x-rated ones just the G-rated look what I made today), text me good morning, and ask me how my day went without asking to meet. For me, this is nice as I leave before anyone else wakes up in my house and I come home to a house where no one even bothers looking up to say hello. Many of these women lack a strong male influence in their lives which I suspect is why they are out banging older dudes in the first place. I am not nieve about the game and only pay for a visit to the FC. I also am well aware that all of these girls are fucking multiple guys and suppliment their income very well by doing so. Even if it is fake and they would all ignore me if I stopped giving them money to go to the FC, I genuinly enjoy our time outside of the FC as well. To each their own but in my case I look for quality over quantity alone.

  5. #13644

    Stacey

    She looks like almost all her pics were created by AI, bizarre looking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-134def50e69e

  6. #13643

    Wilt Chamberlain like numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I am a newbie, I am dreaming but have been putting in the time and effort. Have a lot to report, and have also read the last 250 posts and learned the search engine tool, which I use all the time.

    In last 2 months, have had a dream with 25 or so and am talking to another 15. However that is out of 200+ conversations. Currently have 10-12 that I have or would dream again regularly. I prefer variety. Willing to share and will, but want this board to show some life. It's very time consuming, but have a good method now. Tons of scammers, but now good at early detection.

    Lets all make an effort to report, ask and share. If I'm out of line here, then seniors please let me know. Anyone who wants to share, can dm as well.

    Over and out!
    You are averaging a new SB approximately every 2. 5 days. Maybe you are stacking your M&G's and / or going directly BCD's but this is an incredible pace. I look forward to some intel from you.

  7. #13642
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I am a newbie, I am dreaming but have been putting in the time and effort. Have a lot to report, and have also read the last 250 posts and learned the search engine tool, which I use all the time.

    In last 2 months, have had a dream with 25 or so and am talking to another 15. However that is out of 200+ conversations. Currently have 10-12 that I have or would dream again regularly. I prefer variety. Willing to share and will, but want this board to show some life. It's very time consuming, but have a good method now. Tons of scammers, but now good at early detection.

    Lets all make an effort to report, ask and share. If I'm out of line here, then seniors please let me know. Anyone who wants to share, can dm as well.

    Over and out!
    Typically the newer folks lead with their experiences. Show, don't tell.

  8. #13641

    Probably fake anyway

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    https://www.instagram.com/looking4janine/

    Latina from Seattle, I'm sure you will never meet.

  9. #13640

    My Time is worth more than yours


  10. #13639

    Hit #50: today

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    12.5 a month, assuming I know what "Dream" means has to be some kind of record. Looking forward to your laundry list.
    50 over 42 months. Just 3/ mo. You are rocking it, but I am a boomer, so maybe a lot more difficult.

  11. #13638

  12. #13637

    Quite prolific

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I am a newbie, I am dreaming but have been putting in the time and effort. Have a lot to report, and have also read the last 250 posts and learned the search engine tool, which I use all the time.

    In last 2 months, have had a dream with 25 or so and am talking to another 15. However that is out of 200+ conversations. Currently have 10-12 that I have or would dream again regularly. I prefer variety. Willing to share and will, but want this board to show some life. It's very time consuming, but have a good method now. Tons of scammers, but now good at early detection.

    Lets all make an effort to report, ask and share. If I'm out of line here, then seniors please let me know. Anyone who wants to share, can dm as well.

    Over and out!
    12.5 a month, assuming I know what "Dream" means has to be some kind of record. Looking forward to your laundry list.

  13. #13636

    Classic

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    I peruse the LA board frequently and found the attached gem of a profile -.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-8b03863a33f3
    That has to be fake, but quite damn funny. Reminds me of that famous Craig's list used Bike ad from a million years ago.

  14. #13635

    Interesting Profile

    I peruse the LA board frequently and found the attached gem of a profile -.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-8b03863a33f3

  15. #13634

    Lets get this board active again!

    I am a newbie, I am dreaming but have been putting in the time and effort. Have a lot to report, and have also read the last 250 posts and learned the search engine tool, which I use all the time.

    In last 2 months, have had a dream with 25 or so and am talking to another 15. However that is out of 200+ conversations. Currently have 10-12 that I have or would dream again regularly. I prefer variety. Willing to share and will, but want this board to show some life. It's very time consuming, but have a good method now. Tons of scammers, but now good at early detection.

    Lets all make an effort to report, ask and share. If I'm out of line here, then seniors please let me know. Anyone who wants to share, can dm as well.

    Over and out!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape