Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 18423
-
06-08-24 09:25 #13623Senior Member

Posts: 525Goodgirl
Wants to sell photos before meeting / maybe instead of meeting. The conversation reminded me of a prior scammer.
Originally Posted by VaGuy68
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-24 16:48 #13622Senior Member

Posts: 368Has anyone met with her. She didn't like my initial reach out, just curious. Like the pics!
Originally Posted by VaGuy68
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-24 12:45 #13621Regular Member

Posts: 14Any intel on Goodgirl?
Short timer since April. Looks to have fantastic bod went straight to text but seems real.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-860e74b22f6d
-
06-06-24 20:13 #13620Senior Member

Posts: 368Looking for some Intel on these hotties
Biancaisqueen.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-7477d017f1e5
FunCollegeGirl.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-210515d0f4b1
Thanks!!
-
06-06-24 18:36 #13619Senior Member

Posts: 468I'm laughing so hard
That I am crying.
Whoever made this profile is amazing.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-b861ed79f3e1
-
06-06-24 11:38 #13618Senior Member

Posts: 525Ashburn
Another view on Ashburn: for the ones who are real, Ashburn means anywhere between Dulles and West Virginia.
Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-24 11:34 #13617Senior Member

Posts: 1063He caught feels.
Originally Posted by HeyDuhman
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-24 07:45 #13616Banned Member

Posts: 131She ha been around for a while. I met her 3 times. Good experience but she does seem more UTR pro or just working a huge SD rotation. What's the difference? LOL.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 17:26 #13615Senior Member

Posts: 368Think she is real, but wants money upfront for m&g.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 13:22 #13614Senior Member

Posts: 382Good to know
Changing my filters. Thanks for confirmation.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 12:18 #13613Senior Member

Posts: 439YMMV, but my experience was that there was a 3 hours between me meeting her for a drink and me leaving a hotel completely satisfied with three rounds. I get the feeling the "tags" mean different things for different people. I am just curious if any others have seen her. I see that she is on the site almost every day at least once.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-24 22:41 #13612Senior Member

Posts: 382Tags
Her tags are: LongTerm, Marriage Minded, True Love.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
Are you saying that I should be ignoring tag groupings like this?
-
06-03-24 21:06 #13611Senior Member

Posts: 439StunningMizz
Hi all. This one is real. I am trying to get a handle if she is a complete pro.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-7c0f94f6c4a9
Was 500 ppm for me. In info appreciated.
-
06-03-24 17:33 #13610Senior Member

Posts: 560(Platonic-) GPS craziness
Had something similar happen last year with a SB from Dundalk. Don't recall her name (she blocked me), but she'd been positively reported by a senior once. After a public meet halfway between us & chatting for a good hour, I tactfully broached the topic of heading to a nice hotel nearby--to which she looked aghast & said she's not that type of girl. Puzzled, I asked what she meant then by listing "NSA" on her page as one of her interests. She replied that's only to "get guys' attention" & that she was also expecting 300 for the M&G. Said her time was valuable & that she can "offer a girlfriend experience without intimacy. " I literally laughed out loud, then started heading to my car. She then had the nerve to ask for a ride back (since she took an Uber). After telling her to get lost, she tried making a scene but there weren't many people around the plaza that late. Not that I would've cared otherwise, what were some random Starbucks patrons going to do, haha?
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
Honestly, I don't know where these chicks get the idea that their time is more valuable than ours, how they think putting in minimal effort is going to be rewarded, or how they think they can get a single penny for a simple M&G. Obviously, there are some who are forking over the benjamins for that nonsense, which is so goddamn stupid. But to each their own, I guess.
-
06-03-24 16:18 #13609Senior Member

Posts: 1021KatieKins
I don't have a link because she blocked me, but this was one of the more bizarre conversations I've encountered. She wanted $700 ppm. But couldn't commit to sex. I said sorry. ? I don't follow. She said. "Depends on comfortability, connection and attraction. I'm more up for escort type services, non psychical. If it leads to that after a couple of meets then so be it, but not something I'm offering up front. ". I told her idk what type of escort services she's familiar with but any I've encountered most definitely involved physical intimacy. She replied saying "Sorry. You seem to have degrading upfront intention and I am not that kind of person. I respect myself and I don't need to get paid for sex LOL thanks anyways. " LOL. Good luck.










Reply With Quote






