Thread: K-girls
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 1251
-
06-04-24 15:28 #321Senior Member

Posts: 129Base Pricing
I know there has been some discussion about Louisville's base pricing of $360/ hour. Out of curiosity, I looked at LA and found base prices of $270-340/ hour. I have no idea if they offer simular accommodations, etc. It would be interesting if someone made a more complete survey of prices. After all, they do compete here with AMP's at roughly $240.
Originally Posted by Akuma187
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-24 13:11 #320Senior Member

Posts: 259Cutie
I had a chance to meet her last week before she left. Off all the k-girls I saw, she happens to be the best looking one with great body. I dealt with the new agency and it was easy as I didn't have to get reverified. They said that they are taking in original customers and I don't have a clue what that means. I would assume it means from the old agency. The place and donations are the same. The service is same as well. One interesting thing though is that I gave 4 with option of multiple dreams and after the first one, I realized that I couldn't do the second one. I asked her if I can reduce my dream time to half hour and she obliged. I am not sure if this up to the girl or the agency but I got 1 back.
-
06-03-24 08:06 #319Senior Member

Posts: 188Sure.
Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan
[View Original Post]
A common complaint their 1st month in business here was that the covers were too tight. I also experienced that on my 1st visit. They seem to have a more appropriate supply now.
-
06-02-24 15:35 #318Banned Member

Posts: 1Stacy.
[Deleted by Admin]
Stacy if you or your pimp make another fake account to write fake reviews I will edit them so they say you have AIDS.
A2
-
06-01-24 18:53 #317Senior Member

Posts: 363What size, XS?
Originally Posted by Jabmb4
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-24 16:10 #316Senior Member

Posts: 188I missed her the last 2 visits. Glad I went and partook today. Almost didn't make it out of the front hallway with our clothes on. Stacy is much more my type than Danbi or Cutie were. She even had a properly sized cover for me.
Originally Posted by JakeJake80
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-24 15:50 #315Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 100Stacy
Look who is back to fill the empty roster 🤣.
-
05-31-24 21:01 #314Senior Member

Posts: 571Hu
Was traveling back from Alabama and stopped in Nashville to try Hu that was scheduled to come our way. Now she's not sure. But tiny ballet spinner with nice C's small ass but no BBFS but BBBJ, some DT not much more lfk instead of dfk but taste great for a tiny peach. Tight super tight. But I hope she decides to visit the Ville. Pictures cute but looks cuter in person. Excellent location and entrance in Nashville. Hope she's comes our way.
-
05-30-24 06:35 #313Ungrateful Motherfucker

Posts: 636Hopefully things will filter to the top and settle down. Hopefully Louisville can keep two groups going. Who knows.
Originally Posted by IndyLifer
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 05:20 #312Senior Member

Posts: 2246K-Drama
Odd. Storyline in this thread is that Stacy and the Booker parted ways. Yet, just a little while ago, Stacy was listed on the original K-agency site complete with name and pictures and the tagline here to save the day. Then, her name and pictures disappeared.
The new k-agency now has only coming soon listings and placeholder pics.
This k-drama between allegedly competing agencies and Bookers is very unusual.
-
05-30-24 00:12 #311Senior Member

Posts: 42This post confuses me even more.
Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87
[View Original Post]
So are there two different groups that are operating independently, yet also sharing verification lists? What makes them independent in that case then?
-
05-29-24 13:53 #310Ungrateful Motherfucker

Posts: 636Yikes
So we went from a few months ago to not having an escort / AMP alternative to having the KGirls that many of us have enjoyed (and railed on) to now being on the cusp of having two different groups.
It was confirmed today the previous booker will be continuing to bring in ladies under the 101angels.com site and we will also have girls under the new site but at a different location.
Those confirmed under the previous administration will continue to be confirmed and confirmation under the new site is very easy and they are working to update the previous confirmations that will, apparently, automatically update in their system.
They want everyone to continue on and let everyone know things are fine.
Not sure what went on but we may benefit by having more of a selection.
-
05-28-24 22:35 #309Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 100I65
It seems like a lot of the girls are starting in Nashville now and making their way North to Louisville and Indianapolis. Cora / HaruDD in Indy, now Hu coming here soon. The Nashville forum is fairly active so that could be a good preview of what's to come.
Originally Posted by Akuma187
[View Original Post]
I'm still a little on the fence with the sudden changes made here. It sounds like we will never know exactly what happened, but reliability and stability are what people are looking for with agencies.
-
05-28-24 22:20 #308Senior Member

Posts: 188Looks like Hu is currently in Nashville.
-
05-28-24 21:10 #307Senior Member

Posts: 571Spoke with new booker
So the old booker has left new site up and yes I need to be verified again. Great Christmas present from Akuma I did ask booker for pics to be more accurate we want the real pics. Stacy closest pic and cutie 4-5 years later. But new girl looks promising but will see. But the pissing match was between booker and S. Not getting in the middle but spoke with Cutie today she is leaving for LA and NOVA. Will see what progresses from here. But it sounds like several of girls were having issues with old booker but hell wish I spoke Korean so I could listen. Safe hunting.
Originally Posted by Akuma187
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





