Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 41283
-
06-10-24 14:13 #34968Senior Member

Posts: 1061She wants 160 for QV now LOL
This review went to her head, she caught a severe case of GPS. She didn't suddenly become the hottest girl on STG just because of a review.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 11:31 #34967Senior Member

Posts: 477Sum Ting Wong
Miss Ashley has been using some kind of filter. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/479105375866.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
A couple of those shots are downright deformed.
Rich.
-
06-10-24 10:43 #34966Senior Member

Posts: 413That's Harley
Check out my review #32304.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 10:38 #34965Senior Member

Posts: 477Oh no!
You're probably right. Dammit.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
06-10-24 10:26 #34964Senior Member

Posts: 413Walk of shame
It depends on the hotel. Some you can arrange from the side door, other times you skulk past the front straight to the elevator. I've never been asked anything. It also depends on what level of discretion you require.
Originally Posted by LuckyDude00
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 10:10 #34963Senior Member

Posts: 143Pm
Sent you a message.
Originally Posted by ShakingString8
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 10:08 #34962Senior Member

Posts: 143Hotel
How does it work? When you see someone at a hotel do you just walk past the front desk or do they meet you at a side door? Thanks.
-
06-10-24 08:35 #34961Senior Member

Posts: 586Careful, Playa. She's going to raise her rates like the other one. LOL.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 08:21 #34960Senior Member

Posts: 690https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/190461689784
Ghosted me for over 30 minutes, in the parking lot. I then left and was on my way home when she texted me with Ready but no room number, I asked for her room number and started heading back. No reply, and so 10 minutes later I turned around and started looking for someone who really wanted some $ for services.
LB.
-
06-10-24 05:56 #34959Senior Member

Posts: 477Ava / Kyleigh Part Three
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/647668208912
This is Ava / Kyleigh. For simplicity's sake, I'm going to stick with Ava.
For backstory, please read my other two reports about her. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6902858#post6902858 and http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6909684#post6909684.
Last Friday evening, she made good on her promise to repent for her misdeeds with a 2 hour freebie date. She showed up at my door around 8 looking pretty darn amazing. Perfectly made up, hair done right and in a gorgeous white cotton dress that was transparent in some spots. She is not the girl in the pictures but she's a perfectly suitable replacement. She has a great body, beautiful face, mesmerizing eyes and an excellent touch. The things I mention in other posts are, without question, the same. She really is a knockout. We'd made arrangements for her to model a few outfits for me and show me some moves from when she used to dance. Unfortunately, in her rush to get to my place on time, she brought the wrong bag. Pretty major letdown when you are expecting something like that and it just disintegrates. Ava doesn't smoke, use drugs, drink or allow any bare FS. She's a sensible woman that's made some poor choices but is now getting her life back on track. We probably won't be seeing much of her, if any, in a few months.
About the dream. We, of course, started with a chat, got comfortable on the sofa and got reacquainted. This led into some petting and DFK. She climbed up on to my lap, facing me, as I unleashed her very nice, very natural breasts. More than a mouthful but you won't want to waste a single ounce. She's got a firm, fit figure and her skin is silky smooth and inviting. Within minutes, we were headed to the bed where we both shed our clothes and began exploring. Ava has a strong libido and she probably gets wet just from kissing. I laid her on her back and romanced her body with my tongue and hands. As I went in for DATY, I got a good look and she's got a lovely kitty with a very prominent clit. Target identified, go in for the full blitz. I licked, sucked and nibbled her into a frenzy and she was excellent at vocalizing her pleasure. We morphed into 69 and then all the attention was on me. An above average mic check this time, as she wasn't listening to what I liked and went with a tried and true jacksuck. She knew when I was ready to move along to the next phase and she quickly donned junior in a raincoat. The rest was a bit of a fury. I think we tried all known positions shy of the Kama Sutra. They all felt great but the latex between flesh was a hinderance. We took a short break and resumed with more head. The second of three condoms was then placed on little Rich and a thorough doggy style pounding commenced. It seemed like she couldn't take it all or a solid railing. It felt like she was limiting the penetration distance. After one more break, we once again resumed with pole smoking and the third Trojan was unsheathed and deployed. After a few more positions, it was mutually determined that the latex barrier was keeping my climax at bay. It's removal, however, would end the intercourse phase of the dream and she went back to work with her tight, wet mouth and small hands.
All in all, it was a 9/10 experience with a ding for the absent dancing and outfits. She is a 9. 75. To me. We all have our own preferences.
If you can host, try and see her. You'll enjoy her company clothed and naked. Her donations are reasonable and she's as GFE as you get.
I've had a pretty good week as a monger. I hope yours goes well.
Rich.
-
06-10-24 05:13 #34958Senior Member

Posts: 477Winkelboss
And how does one find escorts on the book of faces? I can see adding the ones that are already identified by other means (like Skip) - but how would you just "look up" an escort on FB unless you knew the name?
Originally Posted by Pseudonymous
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
06-10-24 03:24 #34957Senior Member

Posts: 477That's Ashley
She's heavier than her pictures make her appear. She also has really weird tits. She's lazy as hell and the brief BBBJ I got was pitiful. Call Karman.
Originally Posted by CookieDuster64
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
06-10-24 01:26 #34956Senior Member

Posts: 708She has had mixed reviews. Ivr seen her about 3 times some years ago. She's real. Not my recommendation. Maybe she's improved. Nothing in particular seedy about her.
Originally Posted by CookieDuster64
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 00:12 #34955Senior Member

Posts: 215Phone number? These hoes can barely keep a working phone on. They owe Mark Zuckerberg blowjobs for life since FB messager acts as a digital phone directory basically replacing the white pages, where they can look up, dial, and be looked up for dates. And for free!
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-24 23:55 #34954Senior Member

Posts: 27Both look to be crowns but one has teeth on the right sight and the other does not. I doubt its a mark or brand but who knows I've seen jazzy in the past but she moved away like 2-3 years ago didn't realize she was back. Solid back then.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






