Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 41283
-
06-09-24 01:01 #34938Senior Member

Posts: 73Wnter
Any insight on this provider? I don't see any reports or reviews.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/614576151319
-
06-08-24 23:54 #34937Senior Member

Posts: 151Mysterious
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/514533490355
Has anyone ever seen this gal? Have seen her post from time to time for quite a while, but have never seen any solidinformation on her.
TIA.
-
06-08-24 21:06 #34936Senior Member

Posts: 577Thanks for the suggestion
Let this 304 starve. Damn shame too she was actually really pretty and had a nice body. Once again be warned pretty sure she is posting under multiple numbers. PM if you need or want more details.
Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...12fd8789dc7045
-
06-08-24 16:38 #34935Senior Member

Posts: 137I did see her some time ago. I read about her afterwards. Wish I would have before I partook. Either way, she may be handing out gifts. Most of them out there are now scaring me out of the game.
Originally Posted by SmallerOne
[View Original Post]
Stay super safe.
BB.
-
06-08-24 15:40 #34934Senior Member

Posts: 1246A permanent gift?
Originally Posted by Jaylen70
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-24 14:03 #34933Senior Member

Posts: 477The Bomb
She will always rule in Jax. Ariana tried to overtake but was PIT maneuvered by her rising donations. Long live Karman.
Originally Posted by ShakingString8
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
06-08-24 13:47 #34932Senior Member

Posts: 477Non Responsive
I've hit her up a few times and not got a response so they must not need dates too badly.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
06-08-24 12:10 #34931Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89I can highly recommend #1 Shay. She's very attractive beautiful ass and good personality if you catch her in the right mood. Does have bad habits but in my experience its hasn't been much of an issue The girl has skills.
Originally Posted by BigRodd
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-24 12:00 #34930Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89I seen this one with no issues or smells at al. She's actually quite attractive, so as usual YMMV.
Originally Posted by Royd33
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-24 11:57 #34929Senior Member

Posts: 221Not mine! I used protection! I swear!
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-24 11:41 #34928Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89Check your link or post her pic. FYI.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-24 09:50 #34927Senior Member

Posts: 93Karman
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/442978544502
Saw Karman the other day for the first time in a few months and she's always been solid for me when I can get in contact with her. She let me know the general address after a few texts back and forth and when I finally pulled up to her hotel, which was at a surprisingly nice place off JTB, I wasn't kept waiting in the parking lot for more than 5 minutes unlike other providers.
When it came to the dream she gave the best BJ and was super flexible with positions. I honestly couldn't take the full session and had to end the dream early with how good everything felt.
10/10 would recommend for the value and peace of mind that there won't be any dbs around.
-
06-08-24 00:36 #34926Senior Member

Posts: 365Scam
This ad is a scam. The pictures are a friend of mine who is not even in town. They're trying to get a deposit for an incall.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/111307643930
-
06-08-24 00:36 #34925Senior Member

Posts: 73Winter A. K. A Super Soake
This girl seems young. 23 yr and replied to my msg which I sent weeks ago.
Do anyone have any info on this winter?
-
06-07-24 22:33 #34924Senior Member

Posts: 1061Thumper's Pic
For the guys who are asking about her looks.









Reply With Quote






