The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 125 of 887 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 175 225 625 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 13298
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11438

    Fun times.

    Love the ankle bracelet!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...-/773006129685
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240617_155700_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  2. #11437
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortitude23  [View Original Post]
    I had a great meet with SophieNight. Find her on T. L. She is beautiful, fit, and curvy in all the right places. Communication was exceptionally good. The meet was on time at a mid-level, safe location. Clean, drug free, smart, great conversation. She is very skilled and willing to please. She shows enthusiasm and emotion which makes the experience so much better. I highly recommend. Will definitely repeat.
    Looks like a fun time. What was the damage?

  3. #11436

    Latina. Simpsonville

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowBoy69  [View Original Post]
    She definitely back at it still the chill chick in the business very polite lady and accommodating you want miss with this one.
    Any more details? Link?

  4. #11435

    Great time with SophieNight

    I had a great meet with SophieNight. Find her on T. L. She is beautiful, fit, and curvy in all the right places. Communication was exceptionally good. The meet was on time at a mid-level, safe location. Clean, drug free, smart, great conversation. She is very skilled and willing to please. She shows enthusiasm and emotion which makes the experience so much better. I highly recommend. Will definitely repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0626.jpg‎  

  5. #11434
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    Old posts listed the name Destiny (Destinee) Jayde, not sure why new ones don't list a name. I think there are reviews on here if you search for Destiny. Let us know if you get to meet her because I haven't had any luck getting a reply.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/414423589674
    Oh I've tried as well. She asks for a picture then doesn't respond. Just a waste of time.

  6. #11433

    Latin bombshell in Simpsonville is back

    She back in business the chill chick very polite and nice lady very accommodating want miss with this one. She definitely one of the best providers in the area.

  7. #11432

    Latin bombshell in Simpsonville is back

    She definitely back at it still the chill chick in the business very polite lady and accommodating you want miss with this one.

  8. #11431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160
    Quote Originally Posted by BaconHunter101  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl yet? She looks good and was wanting to do a check first.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...s/244975477991
    She's real saw her last week. I don't recommend her. Personality wise she is cool, but the service wasn't that good. She missing front teeth. Good luck though the pictures are accurate. YMWV 100 qv.

  9. #11430

    Info

    Has anyone seen this girl yet? She looks good and was wanting to do a check first.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...s/244975477991

  10. #11429

    Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    Old posts listed the name Destiny (Destinee) Jayde, not sure why new ones don't list a name. I think there are reviews on here if you search for Destiny. Let us know if you get to meet her because I haven't had any luck getting a reply.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/414423589674
    I've tried on several occasions to set something up. Once she actually responded and wanted a pic so I sent one. Said the background looked too cop like.

    Probably going to just give up as she doesn't seem too interested in setting something up.

    Boudoir.

  11. #11428

    Selena in Greenwood

    I don't post often, but I just wanted to let everyone know that the Selena posting in Greenwood is probably a scam. Asked for a deposit almost immediately. Anyone know of any Utrs around Greenwood?

  12. #11427

    Destiny Jayde

    Old posts listed the name Destiny (Destinee) Jayde, not sure why new ones don't list a name. I think there are reviews on here if you search for Destiny. Let us know if you get to meet her because I haven't had any luck getting a reply.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/414423589674

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/755273852003

    Would like to take a ride here but looking for some positive info 1st.

    Thanks.

  13. #11426

    Any intel on this one??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/755273852003

    Would like to take a ride here but looking for some positive info 1st.

    Thanks.

  14. #11425

    Hmmmm. Mid.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/299065445479

    So I was free and wanted to meet up but at the time of late afternoon no one looked up my alley. Seen her ad before but I'm figuring she was realizing that she may need to renegotiate her donations. Contact was actually easy only 2 minutes from I texted and she responded. Told her that I'd be on Woodruff in about 30 minutes and when there she give me exact address.

    On Woodruff Rd and why'all know how that road is with traffic so when she gives me Roper Mountain address I was really put off. I never understood why give a false street address you might just piss your client off and lose out. Anyways shoot over to the ACTUAL location. Given directions to park by a certain car.

    Now my antenna go up. Am I about to get set up. She said it's ti verify that I'm there. Fortunately everything went smoothly though I did have something with me to even odds in case things go south.

    On to the main event. I say all that to say this. It was mid. If you have a reliable standby I would go with that. Nothing that occurred made it memorable and me anxious to see her again. Pictures I say are slightly dated or I got tricked by camera angle and lightning. Probably a combo of both. Stomach is slightly bigger but not grossly so.

    Like I said. Mid. If you have better standby go with that. If not this will work in a pinch. Supposedly leaving soon.

  15. #11424

    Matue

    In spartanburg reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    See #1195,94, 93,92.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape