Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 13300
-
06-17-24 18:17 #11440Senior Member

Posts: 100That is an absolutely great point! Lmao.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 17:30 #11439Senior Member

Posts: 1189Well you know she won't call the cops on you.
Originally Posted by HomerSimpson69
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 15:59 #11438Senior Member

Posts: 100Fun times.
Love the ankle bracelet!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...-/773006129685
-
06-17-24 15:41 #11437Senior Member

Posts: 155Looks like a fun time. What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Fortitude23
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 14:05 #11436Regular Member

Posts: 20Latina. Simpsonville
Any more details? Link?
Originally Posted by YellowBoy69
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 05:59 #11435Senior Member

Posts: 35Great time with SophieNight
I had a great meet with SophieNight. Find her on T. L. She is beautiful, fit, and curvy in all the right places. Communication was exceptionally good. The meet was on time at a mid-level, safe location. Clean, drug free, smart, great conversation. She is very skilled and willing to please. She shows enthusiasm and emotion which makes the experience so much better. I highly recommend. Will definitely repeat.
-
06-15-24 17:12 #11434Regular Member

Posts: 23Oh I've tried as well. She asks for a picture then doesn't respond. Just a waste of time.
Originally Posted by TheRick
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-24 02:29 #11433Regular Member

Posts: 9Latin bombshell in Simpsonville is back
She back in business the chill chick very polite and nice lady very accommodating want miss with this one. She definitely one of the best providers in the area.
-
06-15-24 02:20 #11432Regular Member

Posts: 9Latin bombshell in Simpsonville is back
She definitely back at it still the chill chick in the business very polite lady and accommodating you want miss with this one.
-
06-14-24 20:51 #11431Senior Member

Posts: 160She's real saw her last week. I don't recommend her. Personality wise she is cool, but the service wasn't that good. She missing front teeth. Good luck though the pictures are accurate. YMWV 100 qv.
Originally Posted by BaconHunter101
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 11:32 #11430Regular Member

Posts: 7Info
Has anyone seen this girl yet? She looks good and was wanting to do a check first.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...s/244975477991
-
06-12-24 11:47 #11429Senior Member

Posts: 52Good luck!
I've tried on several occasions to set something up. Once she actually responded and wanted a pic so I sent one. Said the background looked too cop like.
Originally Posted by TheRick
[View Original Post]
Probably going to just give up as she doesn't seem too interested in setting something up.
Boudoir.
-
06-10-24 11:01 #11428Regular Member

Posts: 7Selena in Greenwood
I don't post often, but I just wanted to let everyone know that the Selena posting in Greenwood is probably a scam. Asked for a deposit almost immediately. Anyone know of any Utrs around Greenwood?
-
06-10-24 07:56 #11427Senior Member

Posts: 154Destiny Jayde
Old posts listed the name Destiny (Destinee) Jayde, not sure why new ones don't list a name. I think there are reviews on here if you search for Destiny. Let us know if you get to meet her because I haven't had any luck getting a reply.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/414423589674
Originally Posted by Rocco69
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-24 16:53 #11426Senior Member

Posts: 100Any intel on this one??
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/755273852003
Would like to take a ride here but looking for some positive info 1st.
Thanks.









Reply With Quote






