Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 571 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 8554
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6784

    Wrentham

    Quote Originally Posted by TwBone  [View Original Post]
    Went to this place in downtown Wrentham, Mia took me she said they are under new management and just opened for business. This place is very clean and her massage was pretty good. Standard service after flip, I guess YMMV more on the menu, will repeat.
    Got a text from 7 last night saying they moved there.

  2. #6783
    Quote Originally Posted by TwBone  [View Original Post]
    Went to this place in downtown Wrentham, Mia took me she said they are under new management and just opened for business. This place is very clean and her massage was pretty good. Standard service after flip, I guess YMMV more on the menu, will repeat.
    Are you talking about the old Ling Er spa, or is this something new?

  3. #6782

    Wrentham New Spa

    Went to this place in downtown Wrentham, Mia took me she said they are under new management and just opened for business. This place is very clean and her massage was pretty good. Standard service after flip, I guess YMMV more on the menu, will repeat.

  4. #6781
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekGrtMass  [View Original Post]
    She's a skilled therapist and her new place is setup like a legit massage office except with a sensual vibe and L1 level throughout the session. Treat her well.

    Seeker.
    Have been trying to get an appt looks she she has no appointments. Her hands must be tired giving everyone a HE.

  5. #6780

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by MojoRisin76  [View Original Post]
    Seen this ad amd I, interested in taking one for the team. Anyone try?

    https://worcester.craigslist.org/hws...749429348.html
    Welp, not sure what all your experiences have been with booking for Kat, but I'm frustrated. I reached out last week. She was all booked, no big deal. She asked if I wanted to schedule for this week and I said yes. We settled on 11:30 am today and she said she'd text me the morning of.

    Fast forward to today. No text. I text her at 10:00 asking if we're still on. She replies at 11:00 saying "sorry. I mess up the schedule. 11:30 is no longer available."

    First world problems, I know, but am now frustrated and was intending to make this a weekly event.

  6. #6779

    Kat

    She's a skilled therapist and her new place is setup like a legit massage office except with a sensual vibe and L1 level throughout the session. Treat her well.

    Seeker.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    Very interesting. Does Miss Kat do her massage on a normal massage table, sofa or bed? Thanks.

  7. #6778
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    No utc. Real. Strips from yog pants to lace bra and panties. L1 o ly, even if vibe I given for more on future visits. We'll worth it for good time overall. Offers waxing too, if that is your thing!
    Very interesting. Does Miss Kat do her massage on a normal massage table, sofa or bed? Thanks.

  8. #6777

    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know it they reopened.
    It never closed. I texted with them the other day and they had 3 girls working.

  9. #6776

    7 Spa

    Anyone know it they reopened.

  10. #6775

    Don't think so

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    When I texted they say Angela, Yoyo and Coco available. Is Coco the greedy one?
    I saw coco once and did everything covered, I posted about it. $140 total so she wasn't greedy with me.

  11. #6774

    Maroa

    Its a YMMV depending on her confort level with you and even then would probably just be on her ass. Good massage and finish usually.

    Seeker.

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostFace820  [View Original Post]
    Considering booking an appointment. Does she allow for roaming?

  12. #6773

    They say she is available

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekGrtMass  [View Original Post]
    Angela is on bacation for awhile no eta from Yoyo in return. Just an an FYI.

    Seeker.
    When I texted they say Angela, Yoyo and Coco available. Is Coco the greedy one?

  13. #6772
    Quote Originally Posted by StockSherman  [View Original Post]
    I am a long-time BVR customer. 10 years.

    Went last week, new ownership. For the first time ever. I was hit up for additional $ for shirt up fun. I was surprised, but overall, that's fine, perhaps they are becoming FS.

    Massage was excellent.
    Was it may?

  14. #6771

    Maria

    Considering booking an appointment. Does she allow for roaming?

  15. #6770

    BVR evolving

    I am a long-time BVR customer. 10 years.

    Went last week, new ownership. For the first time ever. I was hit up for additional $ for shirt up fun. I was surprised, but overall, that's fine, perhaps they are becoming FS.

    Massage was excellent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape