Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 120 of 570 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 170 220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 8550
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6765
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyDee  [View Original Post]
    They told me she was available. Do you think they are lying? It would be nice to know before taking the drive. I never tried Yu Yu before is she any good? There was also another lady there that told me to basically get out because she was too greedy and expected 140.
    Yuyu is very good and a lot of fun. I see her at least once a month. She is prob late 50's, but has great skills. Both massage and otherwise.

  2. #6764
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekGrtMass  [View Original Post]
    Angela is on bacation for awhile no eta from Yoyo in return. Just an an FYI.

    Seeker.
    They told me she was available. Do you think they are lying? It would be nice to know before taking the drive. I never tried Yu Yu before is she any good? There was also another lady there that told me to basically get out because she was too greedy and expected 140.

  3. #6763

    Qq

    Angela is on bacation for awhile no eta from Yoyo in return. Just an an FYI.

    Seeker.

    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyDee  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    Just called up to ask for Angela at QQ and some old lady answered, her voice sounded like she was not feeling very well and was about to croak should I go for it?

  4. #6762
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody32  [View Original Post]
    She is old! RTF she is what she is. I think good value in a pinch.
    Or try Yuyu at QQ. Older as well, but far better than Angela.

  5. #6761

    New Grafton St

    Last week visited the new place on Grafton St. Was greeted by Natasha, spoke decent English, very friendly, wearing small Daisy Dukes and a tight top. Had huge boobs, DD for sure. Massage was good, very good. Very short tease, on flip offered standard, I accepted. Started to roam OTC down bottom and top, told her how big they were and how much I enjoyed them. She let me go under the bra, didn't offer, but didn't say no. After finish, hot towel cleanup. On my way out she said next time shed let me do Russian.

    Fast forward to the next time, stopped in yesterday and got the other girl. Didn't get her name because she spoke no English. Ok massage, zero tease and a jackhammer finish. Very brief towel cleanup and as I was getting up, I noticed she missed quite a bit of cleanup on my leg, so I got a towel and wiped off. She also used so much oil it was dripping out of her hands onto me and the bed every time she reloaded with it. Needless to say, Natasha is the one you want to see there. Didn't get the feeling it was more than standard, but over time, who knows. $50/50 both times. Happy Hunting.

    Boomer.

  6. #6760

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyDee  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    Just called up to ask for Angela at QQ and some old lady answered, her voice sounded like she was not feeling very well and was about to croak should I go for it?
    She is old! RTF she is what she is. I think good value in a pinch.

  7. #6759
    Hey guys.

    Just called up to ask for Angela at QQ and some old lady answered, her voice sounded like she was not feeling very well and was about to croak should I go for it?

  8. #6758

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Daremo13  [View Original Post]
    What's her build like? From her ad, she sounds like she's rather lovely looking.

    She's definitely under consideration in my book. Just got to find some time to arrange a visit.
    She looks like Rosario Dawson. I find her very attractive, easy to talk to, and quite a great deal for what You get in return.

  9. #6757

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    OTC allowed, or strictly no touching? And is she ok with 2 pops in an hour, or only one at the end?
    I have fondled Her butt, and the second I tried to go under, She shut it down. Only ever had 1 pop. I go with the $100/45 min. Rub is very good, she is attractive, and ending is very nicely done.

  10. #6756
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    No utc. Real. Strips from yog pants to lace bra and panties. L1 o ly, even if vibe I given for more on future visits. We'll worth it for good time overall. Offers waxing too, if that is your thing!
    What's her build like? From her ad, she sounds like she's rather lovely looking.

    She's definitely under consideration in my book. Just got to find some time to arrange a visit.

  11. #6755
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    No utc. Real. Strips from yog pants to lace bra and panties. L1 o ly, even if vibe I given for more on future visits. We'll worth it for good time overall. Offers waxing too, if that is your thing!
    OTC allowed, or strictly no touching? And is she ok with 2 pops in an hour, or only one at the end?

  12. #6754

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Does she get nude? Any UTC roaming allowed? Real or fake tits?
    No utc. Real. Strips from yog pants to lace bra and panties. L1 o ly, even if vibe I given for more on future visits. We'll worth it for good time overall. Offers waxing too, if that is your thing!

  13. #6753
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    That is Kat, formerly of Blackstone Valley Relaxation. She used to rent a room from them. She departed when Kay (YuYu) left and new management came in. Nice girl, very chill, L1 only, but reasonably priced. Go for it!
    Does she get nude? Any UTC roaming allowed? Real or fake tits?

  14. #6752

    Can't (Lola)

    Quote Originally Posted by Monty281  [View Original Post]
    Tried to make appointment with Lola this past week and got "Lola gone, New girl coming Friday". Will partake this week and ask in person about Lola again.
    Mont281. I went today and Lola and Keke have both gone back to New York.

    Meesha (Michelle LOL) started 2 weeks ago and Lisa started yesterday. Lisa is a spinner (30 ish) and Meesha is meaty but firm (35 ish) I had Lisa today and promised Meesha next visit. I chatted with both on translator and was asked to not talk about sex on a sex page LOL I will be discreet by saying Both continue the Canterbury tradition of tip up front and short dresses and happy beginning if wanted with full covered access for a donation of 120 . The house is still 40/60. I highly recommend if the massage part is not what you desire as a deal breaker.

  15. #6751

    Classic Healing Marlboro

    I went there twice (wrote about my first time) and was very happy with Lily; got very good "standard" service. I doubt more is available but you never know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amityville  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys!

    New member here. Been following this site for a while, learning and admiring. Curious. Has anyone had any luck with FS at classic healing in Marlboro? I've visited once. Had a pretty good 30 min with Julie / Judy (language barrier was killer), who seemed to be the MMS. Previous reports don't give much info, and I'm new to mongering. I was a little hesitant to push it without any background info. For the record, I did have a decent, "standard" time there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape