Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 338 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 5070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4275
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Math

    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...753062700.html

    This is evette in culver city. She is not 60, she is not 70, she is 75.

  2. #4274

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I been texting her. She has the texting skills of an end stage ALS patient.
    Same here, no luck yet.

    Got a couple response's then she'd go ghost.

    She's a driver too, she said she'll drive anywhere, seems down anything if the price is right.

    I wonder if she dances anywhere?

    Will try inquire, BBBJ / CIP.

  3. #4273
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Trying

    Quote Originally Posted by RiskyRicky  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before?

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloe2love

    Legit, fake?

    College girl vibes, looks black.
    I been texting her. She has the texting skills of an end stage ALS patient.

  4. #4272

    Chloe, Marina Del Ray

    Anyone seen her before?

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloe2love

    Legit, fake?

    College girl vibes, looks black.

  5. #4271
    She's normally based in Santa Monica, but I know that Sasha Cali is staying at a reputable hotel in DTLA this week if you're interested.

    https://www.eros.com/california/los_...es/1489684.htm

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilforama  [View Original Post]
    I originally posted this on the Downtown LA forum, but that forum has apparently become dedicated to street mongering, and so I did not get any useful replies.

    Maybe someone here, on this more general forum, has some ideas, and can be of some help? I'd really like to find some decent "upscale" (but not GPS!) pussy to creampie, downtown, as that region is very convenient for me when I'm in LA. Thanks in advance for any leads, gents.

  6. #4270
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker44  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I will be visiting from the east coast in early June. Are there any must sees? I normally keep it at or under 500/ hr. BBBJ hound, always looking for an oral goddess who allows MSOG.

    Thanks in advance gents.
    If you have T eee RR read the reviews and find some there and do your homework?

  7. #4269

    Visiting

    Gentlemen,

    I will be visiting from the east coast in early June. Are there any must sees? I normally keep it at or under 500/ hr. BBBJ hound, always looking for an oral goddess who allows MSOG.

    Thanks in advance gents.

  8. #4268

    Curvy Colombian Carolina

    I saw Carolina from Colombia a couple days ago.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eles/169872569

    Donations: 150/ hhr. 300/ hr.

    Ad says she's 29, but she's definitely older loll. But that works to my benefit since I like them older. She's like in her mid-late 30's.

    She's a Colombian MILF with a huge booty. K9 will make that ass doing ripple waves. She was really friendly and wanted to make sure I left happy. DATY and kissing was included.

    She definitely will be a repeat for me in the future. She's in Fresno right now, but she told me that she'll visit LA a lot in the future. Definitely keep an eye out for her.

    We both spoke in Spanish, her English might be limited. Have translator on phone just in-case.

    Side note:

    Anyone tried this one yet?

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...les/169982321#

    Been eyeing this ad for a bit, but I have tummy feeling that I'm going to get robbed or visit from popo.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue].

  9. #4267
    Quote Originally Posted by Novi15  [View Original Post]
    Wow I want to believe this is real. Value for an hour is great for her looks. Boundaries might be heavy though. No BBBJ, DFK, LFK, etc.
    She's friends with Morgan Rain on social media. Although that's their only connection is a social media account, Morgan Rain did scam a lot of clients and Sex Workers she was selling something like fake gold or something I don't really remember what it was but there was a big deal about it.

  10. #4266
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkShoe69  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Any intel on this one? Feel free to PM me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/missdesirable

    Tia,

    Markshoe69.
    Wow I want to believe this is real. Value for an hour is great for her looks. Boundaries might be heavy though. No BBBJ, DFK, LFK, etc.

  11. #4265
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Ghetto AF

    https://adultsearch.com/us/californi...y-rubs/3362753

    I think she was an extra in colors?

  12. #4264
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Vanpool

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/47811/

    This one does assistive masturbation in a van.

    So, if you have a van fetish, well, enjoy.

  13. #4263

    Miss Desirable / Vivi

    Gents,

    Any intel on this one? Feel free to PM me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/missdesirable

    Tia,

    Markshoe69.

  14. #4262

    Link fail LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by EncinoChad  [View Original Post]
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...les/169700703&

    Saw this lady about a week ago and had a good time.

    She looks like her pics, just a little bit older. She's a chubby mature Brazilian lady with big tits and nice booty.

    She was very easy-going and friendly with me, good vibes all-around.

    The place was in a good area for once, I'm always finding myself in the hood for these girls LOL, but not this time.

    Her English is pretty good as well.

    Will consider repeating if I'm ever back in that area.

    Donation is 200/ hhr.
    Here's the link.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eles/169700703

  15. #4261

    Brazilian Bruna Hills

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...les/169700703&

    Saw this lady about a week ago and had a good time.

    She looks like her pics, just a little bit older. She's a chubby mature Brazilian lady with big tits and nice booty.

    She was very easy-going and friendly with me, good vibes all-around.

    The place was in a good area for once, I'm always finding myself in the hood for these girls LOL, but not this time.

    Her English is pretty good as well.

    Will consider repeating if I'm ever back in that area.

    Donation is 200/ hhr.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b0007c8cf8feb32a684e023e6b96eacb_f.jpg‎   83baedcdd419f6519757ec46befdf684_f.jpg‎   1b5468e30343eb42de8540be06be6577_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape