Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 339 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4280
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssSilky  [View Original Post]
    I was looking on Tryst and it was kind of shocking the prices the ladies are charging for the quality you get. I am not paying $800 bucks an hour for a 63 year old grandma or 400 pound hippo. Who is paying those prices?
    I'm as bewildered as you are, same thing with SA. Obviously there is SOMEONE paying it, at least occasionally, because they keep advertising the same prices. I think they're just lazy, maybe they get one sucker every 2-3 days at that price and it covers their bills. Plus I think a lot of them make some money from social media so there is relatively less pressure to actually fuck. I want to strangle the simps who enable these exorbitant ******. If you're reading this, STOP. You are getting ripped off and the woman and her pimp are LAUGHING AT HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE. I think it's some combination of extremely socially awkward fuckers and crypto millionaire types that allow for this egregious pussy inflation. Otherwise I can't explain the rampant GPS. I refuse to pay anything more than 400 for even the most top shelf Ukrainian hookers or best Kgirl bare service. Nope, no way, no how.

  2. #4279

    High Prices

    I was looking on Tryst and it was kind of shocking the prices the ladies are charging for the quality you get. I am not paying $800 bucks an hour for a 63 year old grandma or 400 pound hippo. Who is paying those prices?

  3. #4278
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully, I'm wrong. But look at those hands. That hair.
    Long history of reviews indicates there's a vagina there, but menopause wasn't gentle with this one. Quotred me $150 for an hour with tits out. Ain't goin there.

  4. #4277
    Senior Member


    Posts: 635

    Just Say'n

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...753062700.html

    This is evette in culver city. She is not 60, she is not 70, she is 75.
    Gene has let himself go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KISS.jpg‎  

  5. #4276

    She. Looks like a he.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...753062700.html

    This is evette in culver city. She is not 60, she is not 70, she is 75.
    Hopefully, I'm wrong. But look at those hands. That hair.

  6. #4275
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Math

    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...753062700.html

    This is evette in culver city. She is not 60, she is not 70, she is 75.

  7. #4274

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I been texting her. She has the texting skills of an end stage ALS patient.
    Same here, no luck yet.

    Got a couple response's then she'd go ghost.

    She's a driver too, she said she'll drive anywhere, seems down anything if the price is right.

    I wonder if she dances anywhere?

    Will try inquire, BBBJ / CIP.

  8. #4273
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Trying

    Quote Originally Posted by RiskyRicky  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before?

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloe2love

    Legit, fake?

    College girl vibes, looks black.
    I been texting her. She has the texting skills of an end stage ALS patient.

  9. #4272

    Chloe, Marina Del Ray

    Anyone seen her before?

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloe2love

    Legit, fake?

    College girl vibes, looks black.

  10. #4271
    She's normally based in Santa Monica, but I know that Sasha Cali is staying at a reputable hotel in DTLA this week if you're interested.

    https://www.eros.com/california/los_...es/1489684.htm

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilforama  [View Original Post]
    I originally posted this on the Downtown LA forum, but that forum has apparently become dedicated to street mongering, and so I did not get any useful replies.

    Maybe someone here, on this more general forum, has some ideas, and can be of some help? I'd really like to find some decent "upscale" (but not GPS!) pussy to creampie, downtown, as that region is very convenient for me when I'm in LA. Thanks in advance for any leads, gents.

  11. #4270
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker44  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I will be visiting from the east coast in early June. Are there any must sees? I normally keep it at or under 500/ hr. BBBJ hound, always looking for an oral goddess who allows MSOG.

    Thanks in advance gents.
    If you have T eee RR read the reviews and find some there and do your homework?

  12. #4269

    Visiting

    Gentlemen,

    I will be visiting from the east coast in early June. Are there any must sees? I normally keep it at or under 500/ hr. BBBJ hound, always looking for an oral goddess who allows MSOG.

    Thanks in advance gents.

  13. #4268

    Curvy Colombian Carolina

    I saw Carolina from Colombia a couple days ago.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eles/169872569

    Donations: 150/ hhr. 300/ hr.

    Ad says she's 29, but she's definitely older loll. But that works to my benefit since I like them older. She's like in her mid-late 30's.

    She's a Colombian MILF with a huge booty. K9 will make that ass doing ripple waves. She was really friendly and wanted to make sure I left happy. DATY and kissing was included.

    She definitely will be a repeat for me in the future. She's in Fresno right now, but she told me that she'll visit LA a lot in the future. Definitely keep an eye out for her.

    We both spoke in Spanish, her English might be limited. Have translator on phone just in-case.

    Side note:

    Anyone tried this one yet?

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...les/169982321#

    Been eyeing this ad for a bit, but I have tummy feeling that I'm going to get robbed or visit from popo.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue].

  14. #4267
    Quote Originally Posted by Novi15  [View Original Post]
    Wow I want to believe this is real. Value for an hour is great for her looks. Boundaries might be heavy though. No BBBJ, DFK, LFK, etc.
    She's friends with Morgan Rain on social media. Although that's their only connection is a social media account, Morgan Rain did scam a lot of clients and Sex Workers she was selling something like fake gold or something I don't really remember what it was but there was a big deal about it.

  15. #4266
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkShoe69  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Any intel on this one? Feel free to PM me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/missdesirable

    Tia,

    Markshoe69.
    Wow I want to believe this is real. Value for an hour is great for her looks. Boundaries might be heavy though. No BBBJ, DFK, LFK, etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape