rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 345 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 395 445 845 1345 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 37360
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32200

    Asiangfe xixi and sukaru

    Thought xixi's pics were insane so went to see her: they aren't accurate. She looks much older in person, has some sort of stretch marks on belly. Sad. Gave her a small tip and texted bossman that I'm not interested. He texted back fast saying I could try the other in another room, so went to check her out. Much more accurate to the pictures. Tiny girl, very skinny but has a good ass on her. Very kind and nice, took me like a champ which isn't easy. All smiles after. Would recommend her if you're into very skinny girls that look young.

    Miss the last two girls who were here, they were a cut above.

  2. #32199

    Check now

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Hey. Clear you box bro. You have Pms waiting. You box is full.
    Should be able to send me messages now.

  3. #32198

    Can vouch

    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Seen this chick Jasmine the other night.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/171185257

    She started the production for a few minutes (5 minutes maybe) but then started doing HJ for the majority of the visit.

    Extremely disappointed and will not repeat.

    It seems to me a lot of these providers have gotten lazy when it comes to BJ / BBJ.

    I miss the 2019-2021 era of the game LOL.
    Its a shame because she is a cool person.

    For the ones that oblige to do it in the first place, she absolutely gives one of the worst, if not THE worst BJs in the business.

    And she can't take dick at all LOL. At least she couldn't from me anyway. Bright side is that I got in with her for. 5.

  4. #32197

    Zayle

    Hey. Clear you box bro. You have Pms waiting. You box is full.

  5. #32196

    Audrey BRCC

    Quote Originally Posted by FriendOfRva  [View Original Post]
    It says she was on BRCC. What was her name on there?
    Look up Audrey / Incredible Audrey on BRCC and you will find her.

  6. #32195

    Angel aka Amy

    Heard Angel with the bad reviews, had ads on many sites, passed the other day. Read she had been on a very steady decline. This is pics someone linked to of her before. https://archive.is/M4pde.

  7. #32194

    Disappointed BBJ

    Seen this chick Jasmine the other night.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/171185257

    She started the production for a few minutes (5 minutes maybe) but then started doing HJ for the majority of the visit.

    Extremely disappointed and will not repeat.

    It seems to me a lot of these providers have gotten lazy when it comes to BJ / BBJ.

    I miss the 2019-2021 era of the game LOL.

  8. #32193
    Quote Originally Posted by JayOfX2  [View Original Post]
    She's coming today. Thorough verification, but absolutely worth it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bedroombarbie
    She's my all time favorite. By a mile.

  9. #32192

    Back room?

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    It is the real her. She has moved to Richmond area to live. She has gained some weights so no flat tummies to show. Will upscale things if requested but wants a pretty penny. I saw her when she first moved here a few months back off Bells Rd exit.
    It says she was on BRCC. What was her name on there?

  10. #32191

    Sirens fees

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyBake  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Emma once a week for the last 3 or 4 weeks. It's always best to call early in the day around Noon-3 pm to make an appt for that night. Or call a day ahead. Emma's amazing. She's every guys dream.
    I seem to remember a couple years ago that Sirens expected 200 and then you had to negotiate with the girl herself. Is that the case?

    Thanks!

  11. #32190

    Bedroom Barbie coming to Richmond

    She's coming today. Thorough verification, but absolutely worth it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bedroombarbie

  12. #32189

    UTR Ivy

    Good morning guys, Ivy still looking for some more people. Rates are 120 qv, 140 hhr everything covered service is great she'll take care of you for sure. Location near northside if anyone's interested pm for # serious inquiries only. I'll respond to as many as I can.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1.jpg‎  

  13. #32188
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 48

    That's Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage3  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to schedule an appt with the girl in this picture, but she was booked Friday and Saturday night. Is SirensVa.com pretty slow on Sunday nights or should I book an appt for next week? I've seen her once before and I'm dying for more.

    https://sirensva.com/
    I've seen Emma once a week for the last 3 or 4 weeks. It's always best to call early in the day around Noon-3 pm to make an appt for that night. Or call a day ahead. Emma's amazing. She's every guys dream.

  14. #32187
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58

    Extra weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    It is the real her. She has moved to Richmond area to live. She has gained some weights so no flat tummies to show. Will upscale things if requested but wants a pretty penny. I saw her when she first moved here a few months back off Bells Rd exit.
    She's still charging a pretty penny even though she's put on weight?

  15. #32186

    She was telling me it wasnt bad there when there were 2 shootings that month

    I told her she better move but we see how that went.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMetal  [View Original Post]
    Crime insider. Man found with multiple gun shot wounds inside motel room at 2900 block of Chamberlayne Ave. Homicide investigation underway.

    How many shootings has there been at the enys in the last year. What is this about 3 or 4 now? I lost count. Last time I saw Whitney I was saying that place is a dump and she was saying no its not that bad. Yeah right.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape