Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 192 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 2877
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2442

    Elusive

    I've been trying to set up a dream with lady forever, the profile is old but she's still getting recent reviews has anyone ever met her? Or can anyone pm me about her.

  2. #2441
    Thanks for letting me know about everything bare. You can now keep her all for yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by CTattyGuy  [View Original Post]
    She has been my go to for a few months, haven't seen anyone else. She and I just hit it off, heavy DFK, DATY, everything bare after the first couple visits. Even a little Greek (although that was covered).

  3. #2440

    Bella (Crutches) Stratford

    Saw Bella last week. Just an easy BBJ w CIM. She's a solid provider. She doesn't watch the clock, she's ready to get down to business as soon as you arrive and if there are demons, she's got them under control to the point where you can't tell. She does smoke but the apartment doesn't Reek of cigarettes. I will say her BJ game is strong. I have seen her 3 x and every time it's been really good. I've never done any FS with her so idk what the kitty is like.

    I know there was some concern about the basement apartment being a red flag but tbh it's perfectly fine. The 1st time you go can be slightly intimidating bc you go down like 3 levels of cement steps before you reach the door. The home is in a pretty good neighborhood in Stfd. I wouldn't worry about my vehicle or anything like that.

    The 1 thing I would like to mention is she always asks to have the lights OFF. For me that's not a big deal at all but could be a turn off for some.

    Overall she's a really nice lady and I do repeat when needed bc it's local, convenient and comfortable. The damage was. 8.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/885874907424

  4. #2439

    Malu

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She has been my go to for a few months, haven't seen anyone else. She and I just hit it off, heavy DFK, DATY, everything bare after the first couple visits. Even a little Greek (although that was covered).

  5. #2438
    Quote Originally Posted by RKFan58  [View Original Post]
    1- why?

    2 - looks trans.
    1- why?

    - Convince.

    2 - looks trans.

    - Fair point.

    Any other suggestions?

  6. #2437

    Easy

    Quote Originally Posted by RKFan58  [View Original Post]
    1- why?

    2 - looks trans.
    Go easy on the seniors. Just not my type.

    PA.

  7. #2436

    Thoughts?

    1- why?

    2 - looks trans.

  8. #2435

  9. #2434

  10. #2433

    My bad

    Ok so after re reading this I figured it'd cause minor confusion. What I was wondering was if anyone can give any idea what the upcharges actually cost. The girl says in the ad specifically "I don't go over details of the services" so I figured asking her was out. Anyone see any of these Milford latinas and if so can you give an assumption on what these up charges will be? I don't want to bring more bread than necessary. That's what I was trying to get across. I apologize if it was confusing. I just hoped there were someone with some knowledge on these specific girls. And like I said I've been out of the hobby for a little bit now. I saw Bella (crutches girl) a few weeks ago but there was no discussion of additional fees. And back in the day that wasn't really happening.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Trying to understand what you want here. You want us to tell you what it will cost for the girl? I don't think anyone of us here is her pimp. It doesn't really cost you much to ask her yourself, does it?

  11. #2432

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    This is really getting insane. This girl, although she does not shoe her face, is incredibly beautiful. I hate that hotel in Milford but I think this one could get me to make foolish decisions. My question to you guys who have seen one of these girls. Tell me about the upsell and how significant is it? What is included and what's then offered after you get into things? This one even talks about an "initial fee" right in her ad. (something I have not noticed in the other girls). If I'm looking for say. DATY and CFS for no more than a HH how much do you guys think is going to be upsell. Sorry everyone it's been a while since I've been in the hobby and I'm trying to get back in.
    Trying to understand what you want here. You want us to tell you what it will cost for the girl? I don't think anyone of us here is her pimp. It doesn't really cost you much to ask her yourself, does it?

  12. #2431

    Another Milford Latina

    This is really getting insane. This girl, although she does not shoe her face, is incredibly beautiful. I hate that hotel in Milford but I think this one could get me to make foolish decisions. My question to you guys who have seen one of these girls. Tell me about the upsell and how significant is it? What is included and what's then offered after you get into things? This one even talks about an "initial fee" right in her ad. (something I have not noticed in the other girls). If I'm looking for say. DATY and CFS for no more than a HH how much do you guys think is going to be upsell. Sorry everyone it's been a while since I've been in the hobby and I'm trying to get back in.

  13. #2430

    Bridgeport Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony6920  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys has anyone seen Charlotte? She looks amazing tight body.

    Thought I saw her a few years back.

    Any feedback would be great like what's on the menu and what isn't.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...i/838751424877
    Also curious, mistakenly tagged wrong post earlier. Sorry for the confusion. Note if searching Charlotte there is another currently in Hamden (vg).

  14. #2429

    Original subject matter was Asians and Latinas, not Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Was this response to the Charlotte info request? The Bridgeport Charlotte, not the Hamden Charlotte who is a sweetheart.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...i/801902678305
    We were discussing how the services offered by Asians and Latinas fall short of expectations.

  15. #2428

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    I don't mind an upsell, but I thought we already had an agreement it was included.
    Was this response to the Charlotte info request? The Bridgeport Charlotte, not the Hamden Charlotte who is a sweetheart.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...i/801902678305

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape