Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 192 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 2877
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2427
    Quote Originally Posted by RKFan58  [View Original Post]
    My spidey sense tells me to be cautious with this ad. One thing that I found odd was that in the descriptions, tattoos were referred as many when clearly the pictures show none.

    It would not surprise me if this was an ad placed by LE.
    I don't doubt your gut but she is working out of an apartment building. She interested me and texted with her. Just never went.

  2. #2426

    Everything included

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    I don't mind an upsell, but I thought we already had an agreement it was included.
    I think their definition of everything included is different from "EVERYTHING" included, LOL. Years ago, the Latinas made their rounds through the Danbury area. Although I made it clear what I wanted with the girl on the phone (English not first language), things changed when we're in the middle of the session. The word 'no' was often used. I even saw one girl more than once by mistake because she traveled to Norwalk and she had the gall to deny ever meeting me before. The upside to the Latinas were the pics were representative of the girl unlike the Asians.

  3. #2425
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Ditto for me. Asians usually upsell if you want bare FS and do not offer greek. The Latinas always said no to either.
    I don't mind an upsell, but I thought we already had an agreement it was included.

  4. #2424

    Re: "Anyone seen her?"

    I saw her about 10-15 years ago. Session at a local hotel. Showed up, performed well for the agreed price. She likes to gamble. I suspect those pictures are as old as my visit.

  5. #2423

    Looks to good to be true

    Quote Originally Posted by RMcLovin  [View Original Post]
    I think he means this lass. I've had her on my radar as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...c/452676604866
    My spidey sense tells me to be cautious with this ad. One thing that I found odd was that in the descriptions, tattoos were referred as many when clearly the pictures show none.

    It would not surprise me if this was an ad placed by LE.

  6. #2422

    Asians vs Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    I must be one of the very few on this board who has had more positive experiences than negative with the Asians. I must have been Asian in another life because for some reason I know how to connect with them. That said, I will never dispute what you or other here say about your experiences with them.

    As for latinas, with a few exceptions (like my friend Jessika), I found most of them mood killers.
    Ditto for me. Asians usually upsell if you want bare FS and do not offer greek. The Latinas always said no to either.

  7. #2421
    I must be one of the very few on this board who has had more positive experiences than negative with the Asians. I must have been Asian in another life because for some reason I know how to connect with them. That said, I will never dispute what you or other here say about your experiences with them.

    As for latinas, with a few exceptions (like my friend Jessika), I found most of them mood killers.

    Quote Originally Posted by RMcLovin  [View Original Post]
    I have seen several reviews lately that have said that the stg asians were a great time. I haven't partaken with any of these women in several years because yours was the exact experience I had multiple times. AMPs were so much more reliable for good to exceptional service. I would assume that the stg latinas would be very similar experiences. What a crapshoot!

    Ron.

  8. #2420
    Quote Originally Posted by RMcLovin  [View Original Post]
    I have seen several reviews lately that have said that the stg asians were a great time. I haven't partaken with any of these women in several years because yours was the exact experience I had multiple times. AMPs were so much more reliable for good to exceptional service. I would assume that the stg latinas would be very similar experiences. What a crapshoot!

    Ron.
    Several of the latina ads look like they could be strippers, poddibly from Bridgeport (I say that because I see pics with lockerooms and the girl is dresed in a stripper type outfit. I'm thinking they may be a better choice but they are also pricier, but you are right, it is a crap shoot.

  9. #2419

    Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Had my first experience with the Asians (or any asian) in Milford at the place with the colored roof. What a dissapoinment. I'm not posting a STG link because the ads all look alike and you never see the girl in the ad (or so I'm told). All the rules changed once I got there. The handler told me one thing and the girl sometbimg else. No touching allowed. BBBJ I was expecting was extra. She was a dead fish. Her CBBJ was ok but everything else was terrible. I felt bad for her because she clearly didn't want to be there. After a few minutes I just stopped got dressed and left. It was depressing watching her scrunch her face l and listen to her fake moans. The worst experience I've had in nearly 200 encounters. Never again.
    I have seen several reviews lately that have said that the stg asians were a great time. I haven't partaken with any of these women in several years because yours was the exact experience I had multiple times. AMPs were so much more reliable for good to exceptional service. I would assume that the stg latinas would be very similar experiences. What a crapshoot!

    Ron.

  10. #2418

    Asians

    Had my first experience with the Asians (or any asian) in Milford at the place with the colored roof. What a dissapoinment. I'm not posting a STG link because the ads all look alike and you never see the girl in the ad (or so I'm told). All the rules changed once I got there. The handler told me one thing and the girl sometbimg else. No touching allowed. BBBJ I was expecting was extra. She was a dead fish. Her CBBJ was ok but everything else was terrible. I felt bad for her because she clearly didn't want to be there. After a few minutes I just stopped got dressed and left. It was depressing watching her scrunch her face l and listen to her fake moans. The worst experience I've had in nearly 200 encounters. Never again.

  11. #2417

    I would love to see a link.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer203  [View Original Post]
    Sweet girl. And great BJ. Let's you lay her down and fk her face. Def worth the try and will repeat. Can't get on top because of her disability but that was fine with me. Will see her again because I enjoyed her company.
    I can deal with not getting on top. There are lots of angles to approach the prize!

    ODH.

  12. #2416
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    I'm into the more plain looking type of older woman that blends into a crowd. This one has caught my eye, anyone have any experience to share 203) XXX-1816.
    I think he means this lass. I've had her on my radar as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...c/452676604866

  13. #2415

    Charlotte (Bridgeport or Stamford)

    Hey guys has anyone seen Charlotte? She looks amazing tight body.

    Thought I saw her a few years back.

    Any feedback would be great like what's on the menu and what isn't.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...i/838751424877

  14. #2414

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by PremierMinis  [View Original Post]
    It would be lot more helpful if you posted the link or picture of the provider your inquiring about bc it makes it easier for others just click and respond to you faster.
    Oops, sorry; I thought I did attach the link https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...c/815991431223.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7344.jpg‎  

  15. #2413
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    I'm into the more plain looking type of older woman that blends into a crowd. This one has caught my eye, anyone have any experience to share 203) XXX-1816.
    It would be lot more helpful if you posted the link or picture of the provider your inquiring about bc it makes it easier for others just click and respond to you faster.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape