Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 427 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 477 527 927 1427 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 41285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34895
    I have no real 1st hand experience, but I chatted up the Moon Goddess a few months ago. Nice enough via text, but she seemed to have a lot of rules. That's a no go for me. She asked me for current blood work if I wanted DATY. Sure thing hun, you can have all my personal info. NOT!

  2. #34894

    Red head

    Saw this young lady:

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3399419

    We enjoyed one another's company for an hour, pics are pretty accurate thought bit younger with good skin and make up. I may visit again before she leave net week.

    She's a smoker.

  3. #34893
    Quote Originally Posted by Quizmo23  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/fantasizecherry

    Anyone have info on this one? Considering hitting her up today.
    Not recommended. Saw her about a year ago. Pics are correct. Very beautiful. Nice. Notice she never smiles with an open mouth in the pics. Though she had al her teeth in the right place. I think there are some paradental issues arising that will be needing intervention. Very clean and was in a high end location. As I visited her it seems that she knew nothing about the S#X act. Dead fish is a term used. But with her it seemed like an unknowledgeable fish. High prices! Its like some body said. "hey I know a way you can make money "" but gave her no Job training. She tries. Nice girl.

    She needs to find a nice DDA and make him a happy home.

  4. #34892

  5. #34891

    Not that fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Quizmo23  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/fantasizecherry

    Anyone have info on this one? Considering hitting her up today.
    I did a post about her a few weeks ago. She was usually a different name on EC I believe. Either way, she looks like the pics but the service is below average. Limited positions, CBJ is an up charge of 50 Mario coins. You get more enthusiasm from a dead fish. If you just want to dream with someone that looks like the pics then go ahead. She is hot and has a nice body. I personally wouldn't repeat but YMMV.

  6. #34890

    Palatka

    I realize there may not be any info since there is really no action in st auguste or palatka that surfaces in this forum but I thought I would try jax to see if anyone had any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...7/778815289633

  7. #34889

    Ebony

    Can anyone point me to a fat bottomed ebony provider bbfscip. I can trade PM me.

  8. #34888

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by SloppyTop904  [View Original Post]
    I could not be happier spending time with Kim. Great comms, clean incall, and amazing BBBJ. She's been my go to for the past month now. Breathe of fresh air with slim pickings now a days. She's a petite beautiful bombshell with a really nice bubble butt. Sometimes has a hectic schedule but she is always genuine about making you priority. And the end of these don't even care or answer. Will keep repeating.
    Do you have a link?

  9. #34887

    Cherry

    https://tryst.link/escort/fantasizecherry

    Anyone have info on this one? Considering hitting her up today.

  10. #34886

    She Opened Door and I walked Away. Very Fat Girl Not Like Pics

    Saw her ad, she looked like a MILF, meaning I was not expecting a spinner instead I expected an average sized middle-age woman. But, I was not expecting Moby Dick either! Just an average sized middle-age woman like she posted of herself in her ad.

    So, imagine my surprise when I knocked on the door and a beached whale answered. I uttered a quick no thank you and walked away. Not that I dislike big girls when I am in the mood for blubber, but that was not what I was expecting at all, and this provider was quite big. No way I can review her skills since I walked away.

    Providers need to post real pics, not ones of long ago and many pounds lighter, and not AI-doctored pics either. I expect some filtering and perhaps older pics when a provider looked hotter, but the pics need to resemble who opens the door or I just walk away. Something other mongers should also consider.

    LB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/672740465290

  11. #34885
    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinMature  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone provide some insight.

    Dm's are fine.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...v/595577014263
    She is horrible. High as a kite and just plain pitiful. Made me stop seeing providers for many months.

  12. #34884

    Latina road show

    Went on the road show today and met this one.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...07378c806bfc11

    This ad contains the real pics; though she has more girth about her but she is sexy as hell (add about 20 lbs). Cleans smells and tastes nice. CBJ but not bad. Open to positions. She seemed to be. Limited I felt at first. But she opened up as we went forward, I suspect if she does not like you she may limit the menu? I just had that feeling? Other wise friendly inviting and sexy. She speaks no English. Will be here until next week.

  13. #34883

    There are drawbacks

    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    You can not suck those luscious girls, and it's CBJ only.
    I definitely mentioned those drawbacks. I will try her again to see if she keeps her promises of a better session at higher donations. If not I will not see her again.

  14. #34882
    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinMature  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone provide some insight.

    Dm's are fine.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...v/595577014263
    There is a report done yesterday please do your research.

  15. #34881

    Kim

    Can anyone provide some insight.

    Dm's are fine.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...v/595577014263

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape