Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 41293
-
06-05-24 09:44 #34888Senior Member

Posts: 118Kim
Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by SloppyTop904
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 09:28 #34887Senior Member

Posts: 41Cherry
https://tryst.link/escort/fantasizecherry
Anyone have info on this one? Considering hitting her up today.
-
06-05-24 07:33 #34886Senior Member

Posts: 690She Opened Door and I walked Away. Very Fat Girl Not Like Pics
Saw her ad, she looked like a MILF, meaning I was not expecting a spinner instead I expected an average sized middle-age woman. But, I was not expecting Moby Dick either! Just an average sized middle-age woman like she posted of herself in her ad.
So, imagine my surprise when I knocked on the door and a beached whale answered. I uttered a quick no thank you and walked away. Not that I dislike big girls when I am in the mood for blubber, but that was not what I was expecting at all, and this provider was quite big. No way I can review her skills since I walked away.
Providers need to post real pics, not ones of long ago and many pounds lighter, and not AI-doctored pics either. I expect some filtering and perhaps older pics when a provider looked hotter, but the pics need to resemble who opens the door or I just walk away. Something other mongers should also consider.
LB.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/672740465290
-
06-05-24 00:16 #34885Senior Member

Posts: 242She is horrible. High as a kite and just plain pitiful. Made me stop seeing providers for many months.
Originally Posted by MandarinMature
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 00:05 #34884Senior Member

Posts: 708Latina road show
Went on the road show today and met this one.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...07378c806bfc11
This ad contains the real pics; though she has more girth about her but she is sexy as hell (add about 20 lbs). Cleans smells and tastes nice. CBJ but not bad. Open to positions. She seemed to be. Limited I felt at first. But she opened up as we went forward, I suspect if she does not like you she may limit the menu? I just had that feeling? Other wise friendly inviting and sexy. She speaks no English. Will be here until next week.
-
06-04-24 21:40 #34883Senior Member

Posts: 581There are drawbacks
I definitely mentioned those drawbacks. I will try her again to see if she keeps her promises of a better session at higher donations. If not I will not see her again.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-24 14:50 #34882Senior Member

Posts: 435There is a report done yesterday please do your research.
Originally Posted by MandarinMature
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-24 12:59 #34881Senior Member

Posts: 118Kim
Can anyone provide some insight.
Dm's are fine.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...v/595577014263
-
06-04-24 11:38 #34880Senior Member

Posts: 413Just to be clear
You can not suck those luscious girls, and it's CBJ only.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-24 11:21 #34879Senior Member

Posts: 581Agreed
Definitely pornstar level hotness but without pornstar level prices. Not too often will you find a provider that hot offering an hour at 3 coins. Definitely agree with the other poster who said her menu needs to be more open at that price, but definitely worth a spin if any of you are looking to release with nearly a perfect 10 in hotness.
Originally Posted by Football58
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-24 08:35 #34878Senior Member

Posts: 64Reminded me of Mia Khalifa super small waist, Somewhat of a mid range hotel. I will for sure revisit, maybe even follow her to Tampa!
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/cleo22#photos.
-
06-03-24 22:09 #34877Senior Member

Posts: 477Funny you should mention that. That day of the last date she'd called once and asked if she could bring her twin sister, Amber. Like I'm going to say no? It didn't play out that way, though.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
06-03-24 20:12 #34876Senior Member

Posts: 1246Holy shit! Jessica is an escort?!
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
I used to fuck her twin sister many years ago in the real world; who also has a fake rack.
Damn! As the perv I am, I definitely need to get my dick inside of Jesi now (good or bad), just so I know I've had them both!
This hobby is always full of surprises!!
-
06-03-24 19:35 #34875Senior Member

Posts: 690She Looks So Hot and Has A Good Menu, I Wass Thinking About Texting But Not Now
Rich,
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
Thank you, thank you! You handled that better than me, I would have feared she would die of an overdose and would have called 911 for medical help. Would not have been good to explain or deal with for me. Thanks, and thanks again. No way I will ever think of having a date with her!
This is what makes this forum so good. The warnings and tips we get from others!
LB.
-
06-03-24 15:55 #34874Regular Member

Posts: 8Same here
I think she's looks great but my spider tingle is going off also. I was just hoping someone knew her. Anyone?
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






