Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 251 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 3761
This blog is moderated by Zauriel
  1. #3491
    Quote Originally Posted by ElMeroMero  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-8b5822269270

    As any one gotten in touch to see if she legit?
    Messaged her Fri night. I gave her contact info as well as a decent intro etc not just a "Hey, WYD, You're hot, etc" She read the message, looked at my profile and never heard anything.

  2. #3490

    Abigail

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-8b5822269270

    As any one gotten in touch to see if she legit?

  3. #3489

    Tempting

    Quote Originally Posted by ChefLove  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any Intel on her that I should know about? Planning on setting something up soon with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-1d450471113a
    Yes, I saw her last week. Very cool chick, pics pretty accurate, slightly sketchy part of town but place was clean and nice, good vibe and felt safe.

    Really enjoys what she does and gets into it.

    Damage was 3.

    I will definitely repeat my next trip to upstate.

  4. #3488
    Yeah, SA is mostly dead. Every woman there seeking True Love. That, plus the changes SA has made to the site, it's just a waste of my money now. And the women there (if they're even real, who knows?) appear to look at your profile and then ask you questions you specifically answered in your profile. They're either mostly fake or dumb as rocks. I'm done with SA for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo7  [View Original Post]
    Got back on seeking for the first time in a while. Man, it's the slimmest pickings ever. Not many girls I care to reach out to. Of the few I did, I found:

    Emily, scammer. Acct killed and already has a new one. Talked a good game but in text it was gas money to meet:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-7752a0cd189d

    This chick, KtM0524 will read messages and never respond. Tried last year too. Damn girl, block me or tell me to fuck off or something! LOL maybe someone else will have luck:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-3f793f23f216

    Not much to report unfortunately. Anyone find any decent ones on seeking lately?

  5. #3487

    Re: your friend

    Still no positive reviews from anyone with credibility on this board or not. I think there's a fair chance that you and your friend are one and the same and you suffer from an over inflated ego and a disconnect from reality. Maybe someone will bite and post about it and prove me wrong. Until then we wait but until.

    Then it seems your friend has a lot of free time and 0 glow up that didn't come from you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Incockneeto721  [View Original Post]
    Well I figure since you pay 200 for beat up snatch that is attached to a saggyskinned dope fiend, the difference in quality is what you pay for. But thanks for the input. For the record. I heard she's doing alright for herself.

  6. #3486
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousIntent  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, an long time friend of mine reached out and is in need of some quick help. She's quite attractive, girl next door look and has a fantastic personality, no demons. Will share info via PM.
    PM sent your way, thanks

  7. #3485

    Nice UTR needing some help.

    Hey everyone, an long time friend of mine reached out and is in need of some quick help. She's quite attractive, girl next door look and has a fantastic personality, no demons. Will share info via PM.

  8. #3484

    UTR Lisa

    Hey Guys Lisa is needing some help over the next few days. PM me for details- jt50.

  9. #3483
    Got back on seeking for the first time in a while. Man, it's the slimmest pickings ever. Not many girls I care to reach out to. Of the few I did, I found:

    Emily, scammer. Acct killed and already has a new one. Talked a good game but in text it was gas money to meet:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-7752a0cd189d

    This chick, KtM0524 will read messages and never respond. Tried last year too. Damn girl, block me or tell me to fuck off or something! LOL maybe someone else will have luck:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-3f793f23f216

    Not much to report unfortunately. Anyone find any decent ones on seeking lately?

  10. #3482
    Quote Originally Posted by Incockneeto721  [View Original Post]
    Well I figure since you pay 200 for beat up snatch that is attached to a saggyskinned dope fiend, the difference in quality is what you pay for. But thanks for the input. For the record. I heard she's doing alright for herself.
    I am interested.

  11. #3481
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch1  [View Original Post]
    With those prices and you gassing her up no doubt she will have plenty of free time.
    Well I figure since you pay 200 for beat up snatch that is attached to a saggyskinned dope fiend, the difference in quality is what you pay for. But thanks for the input. For the record. I heard she's doing alright for herself.

  12. #3480

    Re: your friend

    With those prices and you gassing her up no doubt she will have plenty of free time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Incockneeto721  [View Original Post]
    My friend asked me to post an add for her. Limited appointments available due to this only being a temporary thing to help with her financial situation. She is 30 yrs old. 5'5" tall, 120 lbs, long straight brunette hair. She is a literally one of the hottest chicks I know. Do not wait bc she is not doing this for very long. All these busted ass goblins that you see advertising in Greenville are pheasants compared to this girl. She's not on drugs and she is a very sweet person. Message me and I'll screen which guys are able to visit. She wants 3.5 / 6 / 1000 I'm telling y'all. She is well worth the price. And personally, I think she should charge more.

    Only legit members qualify for a visit. Do not message me if you are new or if you only have one report.

  13. #3479

    New chick

    My friend asked me to post an add for her. Limited appointments available due to this only being a temporary thing to help with her financial situation. She is 30 yrs old. 5'5" tall, 120 lbs, long straight brunette hair. She is a literally one of the hottest chicks I know. Do not wait bc she is not doing this for very long. All these busted ass goblins that you see advertising in Greenville are pheasants compared to this girl. She's not on drugs and she is a very sweet person. Message me and I'll screen which guys are able to visit. She wants 3.5 / 6 / 1000 I'm telling y'all. She is well worth the price. And personally, I think she should charge more.

    Only legit members qualify for a visit. Do not message me if you are new or if you only have one report.

  14. #3478

    UTR Lisa in Greenville

    Hey Fellows! Lisa asked me to give a SHOUT OUT for her. PM me for details. Jt50.

  15. #3477
    Quote Originally Posted by LoriTruck  [View Original Post]
    Wants 750 for uncovered. 1500 without and you must provide. Papers. Next.
    Damn, inflation is a *****. I had her agreed to 500 about a year ago (we didn't discuss wrapped or unwrapped). I bailed because I thought she was over charging at that rate. She hasn't improved based on her pics. That's a hard no for those numbers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape