Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 59472
-
06-02-24 12:13 #55347Senior Member

Posts: 41All menu and young providers in Seattle
I just spent a week vacation in Seattle. Visited many MPs there. There are many young (in the 20's) and good looking girls there and FS mostly available from 140 to 160. Will fly there again on my next vacation or log weekend with holidays.
-
06-02-24 12:03 #55346Senior Member

Posts: 1197
7 has been transitioned into legit long time ago.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-24 06:36 #55345Regular Member

Posts: 14Hey, I tried to get an appointment at the place you said but they said there is no kati, can you dm me more info, I would like to give he a visit.
Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-24 21:56 #55344Senior Member

Posts: 34Seven Healing in Cartersville
I called earlier today, and a heavily accented lady answered. It sounds like they are re-opening soon, but I couldn't understand exactly when.
Originally Posted by LouisCypher
[View Original Post]
Anyone have any ideas when?
-
06-01-24 20:30 #55343Senior Member

Posts: 104Inspire
Haven't visited in a while, but last time strictly legit. A good massage, but legit.
Originally Posted by Colonel16
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-24 14:41 #55342Senior Member

Posts: 67Traveling west again.
Have checked out Pure a few times and enjoyed my time. The ladies are average in looks but are playful and fun. On my way home saw Inspire Massage on Sandy Plains. Anyone have intel on this location? Thanks.
-
06-01-24 11:59 #55341Senior Member

Posts: 76Kati. Duluth Location
I forget the name of the Duluth location. It's off pleasant hill next to brusters and Aldi. Across from the Walmart. When she's texting she seems to be at this location a lot. Had a great time with her at the private location off JC. Once she's comfortable with you anything is available. I did not need a massage but went to the JC location and just laid around with her for 1 hour. CFS 2 pops 150 OTD.
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-24 09:31 #55340Senior Member

Posts: 106Kati
Yeppeun by Assi.
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-24 06:33 #55339Senior Member

Posts: 297Linda
Yeah, Sarah didn't exactly ring my doorbells either. It's just a job to her and she doesn't like it.
Originally Posted by Colonel16
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-24 23:21 #55338Senior Member

Posts: 29Update
Ill guess this was a punch to kati, she doesn't want any new clients.
Other day ivy on cheshire.
Sofia bbj. 10 80 house.
Got into bday suit and wanted to facesit but declined and FS seems to be available cut face has a fupa and decent not the best but fun makes a bunch of faces and dirty giberish back forth.
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-24 20:57 #55337Senior Member

Posts: 3327 Massage Dunwoody
The open light was on today.
Originally Posted by Tuffii99
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-24 20:37 #55336Regular Member

Posts: 107 Massage / Dunwoody
There was also a brief exchange about this on "Nextdoor" that began with: "There were 8 police cars with sirens on Chamblee Dunwoody road at the white building across from CVS at 4:30 pm on Thursday. The police were running pretty fast to the second floor. Does anyone know what happened?
Originally Posted by AsianMan03
[View Original Post]
"Raided a massage parlor there. ".
-
05-31-24 18:51 #55335Senior Member

Posts: 117Suwannee?
What shops does Kati rotate between? Do I need to see her at a shop before asking to come by her Buford Hwy location? Do you care to share number?
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-24 18:39 #55334Senior Member

Posts: 67Oriental. Hwy 92
When you say "They" who are you speaking about? I am fine with Aida and Lily, but I was not happy with Sarah. Have you met Sarah? If yes, how did it go? Also, besides the two I have already mentioned who else would you recommend?
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-24 16:20 #55333Senior Member

Posts: 947 Massage Dunwoody
Are you sure this place was raided? I googled it and can't find anything in the news about it. Usually LE brags about stuff like this.
Originally Posted by CocoMuffin
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





