Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 59499
-
06-01-24 06:33 #55344Senior Member

Posts: 297Linda
Yeah, Sarah didn't exactly ring my doorbells either. It's just a job to her and she doesn't like it.
Originally Posted by Colonel16
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-24 23:21 #55343Senior Member

Posts: 29Update
Ill guess this was a punch to kati, she doesn't want any new clients.
Other day ivy on cheshire.
Sofia bbj. 10 80 house.
Got into bday suit and wanted to facesit but declined and FS seems to be available cut face has a fupa and decent not the best but fun makes a bunch of faces and dirty giberish back forth.
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-24 20:57 #55342Senior Member

Posts: 3327 Massage Dunwoody
The open light was on today.
Originally Posted by Tuffii99
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-24 20:37 #55341Regular Member

Posts: 107 Massage / Dunwoody
There was also a brief exchange about this on "Nextdoor" that began with: "There were 8 police cars with sirens on Chamblee Dunwoody road at the white building across from CVS at 4:30 pm on Thursday. The police were running pretty fast to the second floor. Does anyone know what happened?
Originally Posted by AsianMan03
[View Original Post]
"Raided a massage parlor there. ".
-
05-31-24 18:51 #55340Senior Member

Posts: 117Suwannee?
What shops does Kati rotate between? Do I need to see her at a shop before asking to come by her Buford Hwy location? Do you care to share number?
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-24 18:39 #55339Senior Member

Posts: 67Oriental. Hwy 92
When you say "They" who are you speaking about? I am fine with Aida and Lily, but I was not happy with Sarah. Have you met Sarah? If yes, how did it go? Also, besides the two I have already mentioned who else would you recommend?
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-24 16:20 #55338Senior Member

Posts: 957 Massage Dunwoody
Are you sure this place was raided? I googled it and can't find anything in the news about it. Usually LE brags about stuff like this.
Originally Posted by CocoMuffin
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-24 13:49 #55337Senior Member

Posts: 2407 M Dunwoody
I found one arrest of an Asian Female from NY; bonded out at midnight. Doesn't seem there were any Massage Without License citations; Dunwoody PD Incident Report not posted yet.
Originally Posted by CocoMuffin
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-24 12:53 #55336Senior Member

Posts: 1180Rule of thumb
At the very start, point at the clock and say 1 Hour! If less than 50 minutes, point to the clock again and repeat, provided you got your HE.
Originally Posted by Colonel16
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-24 06:15 #55335Senior Member

Posts: 297Seriously?
Either you guys got no game or they think you're cheapskates or something. They treat me like a king there. Weird.
Originally Posted by LickUmGood
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 23:47 #55334Senior Member

Posts: 26Lookin for a nuru!
Hello fellow mongers! Ill be visiting atlanta in about 2 weeks and was wondering if there was any recommendation for a great nuru spot?
-
05-30-24 17:44 #55333Senior Member

Posts: 277 M dunwoody
Just saw a huge LEO presence today (Thursday around 5 pm) in the plaza where they operate with 2 hanging on the balcony by their entrance. Seems like a raid but can't confirm anything.
-
05-30-24 17:26 #55332Banned Member

Posts: 129Oriental
If this is the place on 92 in Woodstock by the pizza place, I would avoid it. The last time I was there it was a rushed level 1 service with no roaming. I paid for an hour and they were telling me it was over in about 30 minutes. I would have made an issue of it but I could hear the place was crowded and didn't know who might be in there.
Originally Posted by Colonel16
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 15:18 #55331Senior Member

Posts: 124Jenny
Anyone know where Jenny from silk spa in Buckhead went?
PMs welcome.
-
05-30-24 14:29 #55330Senior Member

Posts: 67Oriental.
Stopped by and had a terrible visit with Sarah. I have been here before and it is a decent place. However, this young girl Sarah gave a mediocre massage, allowed very little touching and on the flip was providing Home Depot service. (Do It Yourself) As always, YMMV comes into play, but in all of my travels she is definitely at the bottom of my list. Anyone else have different intel? Anyone care to recommend a specific lady at Oriental? (Hwy 92 / Cobb) I have already seen Aida and Lilly there, but open to any other suggestions.











Reply With Quote





