Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55347

    Az

    Quote Originally Posted by Chao333  [View Original Post]
    I just spent a week vacation in Seattle. Visited many MPs there. There are many young (in the 20's) and good looking girls there and FS mostly available from 140 to 160. Will fly there again on my next vacation or log weekend with holidays.
    Flagstaff was a similar paradise last time I was there. Fantastic enthusiasm level too.

  2. #55346

    Thanks?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chao333  [View Original Post]
    I just spent a week vacation in Seattle. Visited many MPs there. There are many young (in the 20's) and good looking girls there and FS mostly available from 140 to 160. Will fly there again on my next vacation or log weekend with holidays.
    How does this benefit any of us in Atlanta? I hear you can get ice for free in Antarctica, FYI.

  3. #55345
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123  [View Original Post]
    Great massage, great teasing, great tits, great bbj. Kati delivers but I would recommend going to see her at her little studio on Jimmy Carter. She works there a couple days a week by appointment only. Showed up there this week and she was in a short dress with. I found out later she had no panties on. BBJ and FIV is on the table. I think for the right amount of green she would do FS if she's comfortable with you. She's a hustler and will text you a lot. She also splits her time between 3 other massage parlors in Duluth, Buford and Suwannee. Text the number that's linked to flow massage on google.
    Where in Jimmy Carter, can you dm me.

  4. #55344
    At Ivy earlier. Meet by a gal, going by Lee this round, with a geisha style hair-due. Suspect 30's, decent regular figure (not thin skinny or extra) that was nice to hold on to. No noticeable tattoos, a low horizontal c-section scar, trimmed playground, no odor, strong kegles.

  5. #55343

    Dakun is back in business

    I had dream is Dakun the other day. As usual she didn't disappoint! She's actually doing a June special $90 for 1 hr massage. Not bad price for a quality massage! She's always been one of my favorites! If you're nice to her always treats you right! DM for details from my last dream.

  6. #55342
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123  [View Original Post]
    I forget the name of the Duluth location. It's off pleasant hill next to brusters and Aldi. Across from the Walmart. When she's texting she seems to be at this location a lot. Had a great time with her at the private location off JC. Once she's comfortable with you anything is available. I did not need a massage but went to the JC location and just laid around with her for 1 hour. CFS 2 pops 150 OTD.
    Bodhi Spa? I'd be surprised if she's working there as they are portraying themselves as legit.

    Does this number have ladies that rotate through? I have seen 2 different providers with that number. One at flow massage on jic and massage pro.

  7. #55341

    All menu and young providers in Seattle

    I just spent a week vacation in Seattle. Visited many MPs there. There are many young (in the 20's) and good looking girls there and FS mostly available from 140 to 160. Will fly there again on my next vacation or log weekend with holidays.

  8. #55340

    7

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    The open light was on today.
    7 has been transitioned into legit long time ago.

  9. #55339
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123  [View Original Post]
    I forget the name of the Duluth location. It's off pleasant hill next to brusters and Aldi. Across from the Walmart. When she's texting she seems to be at this location a lot. Had a great time with her at the private location off JC. Once she's comfortable with you anything is available. I did not need a massage but went to the JC location and just laid around with her for 1 hour. CFS 2 pops 150 OTD.
    Hey, I tried to get an appointment at the place you said but they said there is no kati, can you dm me more info, I would like to give he a visit.

  10. #55338

    Seven Healing in Cartersville

    Quote Originally Posted by LouisCypher  [View Original Post]
    So, is Seven Healing in Cartersville still up and running or no?

    If so, anything close by take its spot? Coming through from Chattanooga next week. Anyone need any suggestions up this way let me know.
    I called earlier today, and a heavily accented lady answered. It sounds like they are re-opening soon, but I couldn't understand exactly when.

    Anyone have any ideas when?

  11. #55337

    Inspire

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel16  [View Original Post]
    Have checked out Pure a few times and enjoyed my time. The ladies are average in looks but are playful and fun. On my way home saw Inspire Massage on Sandy Plains. Anyone have intel on this location? Thanks.
    Haven't visited in a while, but last time strictly legit. A good massage, but legit.

  12. #55336

    Traveling west again.

    Have checked out Pure a few times and enjoyed my time. The ladies are average in looks but are playful and fun. On my way home saw Inspire Massage on Sandy Plains. Anyone have intel on this location? Thanks.

  13. #55335

    Kati. Duluth Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed7454  [View Original Post]
    What shops does Kati rotate between? Do I need to see her at a shop before asking to come by her Buford Hwy location? Do you care to share number?
    I forget the name of the Duluth location. It's off pleasant hill next to brusters and Aldi. Across from the Walmart. When she's texting she seems to be at this location a lot. Had a great time with her at the private location off JC. Once she's comfortable with you anything is available. I did not need a massage but went to the JC location and just laid around with her for 1 hour. CFS 2 pops 150 OTD.

  14. #55334

    Kati

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed7454  [View Original Post]
    What shops does Kati rotate between? Do I need to see her at a shop before asking to come by her Buford Hwy location? Do you care to share number?
    Yeppeun by Assi.

  15. #55333

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel16  [View Original Post]
    When you say "They" who are you speaking about? I am fine with Aida and Lily, but I was not happy with Sarah. Have you met Sarah? If yes, how did it go? Also, besides the two I have already mentioned who else would you recommend?
    Yeah, Sarah didn't exactly ring my doorbells either. It's just a job to her and she doesn't like it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape