Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 248 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 298 348 748 1248 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29531

    Basement in Florence

    Quote Originally Posted by TheClassicMan  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her a few years back and she was playing games, but I ended up seeing a blonde friend of hers at her house in Florence and the blonde friend was phenomenal. We linked up Dream in the basement, but I can't remember what her name is to save the life of me, but she was amazing much better than, Tiffany.
    Was it April?

  2. #29530

    Something Different

    Just got back from seeing this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/170897294

    Thick girl, big tits and big ass. $. 5 for hhr. Thoroughly enjoyed it, will repeat.

  3. #29529

    Agree, Ryder is probably tied up until 2028

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    According to the uncle intrawebs, Ryder is a guest of her uncle and won't be allowed to come out and play at least until September, and that is of only the grownups thinks she deserves to come out and play earlier than expected. Otherwise we won't be able to see her until at least until 2028.

    Proceed with extreme caution, and get verification pics with something that can time stamp when the verification was taken-- like her holding a recent newspaper.
    Get pics. She "was" way down in Grayson, KY.

  4. #29528
    Quote Originally Posted by ClintPa2000  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...580/5134600396

    She looks lovely. But seems slow to respond.
    Those pics are very old and very flattering. She's gained a lot of weight since then.

  5. #29527

    Sweets UTR = ripoff

    I posted this in the ripoff section too.

    I saw her about a month ago. I am partially disabled, and her set up was far from ideal for me. She had an air mattress on the floor, and her room was several flights of stairs. I paid for an hour. She didn't have a cover, so she did BBBJ. I was there for about 20 minutes and she rushed me out. Her hr rate is $$. 5. Her head rate is. 7. She didn't offer to give me any of my money back. I told her I was looking for a regular to see every 2-3 weeks. She reached out to me a week or so later asking if I could come by again. Unfortunately timing wasn't right. She reached out a few more times. I like to play around noon on Fridays due to work and my other commitments. She reached out again a few days ago, and I asked about 11 am on Friday. She asked if I had availability after 4. I told her I could be there at 5. She texted me at 10 am asking if we were still on.

    I replied yes. We agreed on a smaller donation for an hr since I overpaid her so much last time. She gave me a different address this time. I texted her at 4 to see if we were still on. No response. I texted her again about 4:15 and said if I don't hear from her by 4:30 I will not be able to come. She texted me at 4:48 and asked me if I could still come. I should have said no, but I said ok. She told me to come to the original address because glher sister (who she lives with) was leaving. I get there about 5:23. She said she fell asleep and just woke up. I walked into the house and the weed smell was so strong it was sickening. We went to a different room. I gave her the amount we discussed. She started to put it on a table, then changed her mind and put it in her bra. That seemed suspicious to me. She then said she would need a bit more for an hr, which pissed me off. I was already undressed. I said fuck it, hhr it is. She started BBBJ, then her son knocks on the door saying her landlord was there. She asked me to get dressed and wait in my car. I was parked right in front of the house. She texted me saying that the landlord was doing an inspection, which was scheduled for next week. She asked if I would move my car because the landlord kept questioning her about who I was. While I was there I saw a car that was likely her sister and a couple of other people drive by looking at me. I moved my car and waited about 15 minutes. I asked her to just bring me my money back and we'll reschedule. I waited 20 more minutes and never heard back from her. After another 10 minutes I just left, because the car I mentioned pulled into the spot in front of the house and the people got out and went into the house.

    I have to say avoid at all costs. Bad communication, house smelled incredibly bad, and she'll take your money and find a reason to not provide service.

  6. #29526

    Eye wise she looks fine to me like a 4 or 5 out of 10.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]
    What in her pics did you not see? She's beat up below with trashy and terribly placed tattoos and the ole hoo ha is very discolored. She looks like she's never used a feminine wipe in her life and if she has she wiped back to front. I saw her pics and then saw
    the rest of her awhile ago and she was immediately put on the "Not even with my white racist / nationalist cousins dick. " It shouldn't shock me guys are not only posting reviews but how hard they went at it but alas.
    Based on the pictures she provided she isn't no super model but it seems like she looks like the regular type escorts we get on here most of the time so I'm not sure what making you think this any different.

  7. #29525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by JackAndCokes  [View Original Post]
    I got a text out of the blue from Ryder from a new number. I couldn't believe it. I am meeting with her this weekend to see if she's still got it! I deleted my FB for hobby and no longer remember. Wanted to do recon with out having to ask her too many questions. Will trade digits.

    Jack.
    According to the uncle intrawebs, Ryder is a guest of her uncle and won't be allowed to come out and play at least until September, and that is of only the grownups thinks she deserves to come out and play earlier than expected. Otherwise we won't be able to see her until at least until 2028.

    Proceed with extreme caution, and get verification pics with something that can time stamp when the verification was taken-- like her holding a recent newspaper.

  8. #29524

    Lilbit

    Quote Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one last year. Her ads went away for a while, now she's advertising again, so I contacted her. I have a new number and did not tell her it was me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...a/538178131609

    Her rates are lower than they were before, and they were already low then. Probably because of age and it being car play now. She told me the name of the street she's on in the Hamilton / Liberty Township area. I looked it up and it's a really nice neighborhood with big houses. I passed. It's only a matter of time before the Karens notice the parade of guys and start complaining on the neighborhood Facebook page. In a way, a neighborhood like that would be worse than going to Sharonville.

    The hobby gets more bizarre with each passing year.
    Could you share some info about what she was like when you saw her last year?

  9. #29523

    Keahh Bait and Switch

    Hi Gentlemen,

    I'm new to this forum but not this hobby. Had some issues getting an account but am here now. Do not waste your time on this one. Looks nothing like the pictures. Took phones calls in middle of session and cut session early. Wanted to be paid for full hour but wasn't there for 30 minutes and spent half time on the phone.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/170850092

  10. #29522

    Do you have eyes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo777  [View Original Post]
    Does she really look that bad.
    What in her pics did you not see? She's beat up below with trashy and terribly placed tattoos and the ole hoo ha is very discolored. She looks like she's never used a feminine wipe in her life and if she has she wiped back to front. I saw her pics and then saw the rest of her awhile ago and she was immediately put on the "Not even with my white racist / nationalist cousins dick. " It shouldn't shock me guys are not only posting reviews but how hard they went at it but alas.

  11. #29521

    Ryder

    I got a text out of the blue from Ryder from a new number. I couldn't believe it. I am meeting with her this weekend to see if she's still got it! I deleted my FB for hobby and no longer remember. Wanted to do recon with out having to ask her too many questions. Will trade digits.

    Jack.

  12. #29520

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by RockaBillyRiot  [View Original Post]
    I remember her from the bathtub scene in "The Shining. ".
    Does she really look that bad.

  13. #29519

    How was she

    Quote Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one last year. Her ads went away for a while, now she's advertising again, so I contacted her. I have a new number and did not tell her it was me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...a/538178131609


    Her rates are lower than they were before, and they were already low then. Probably because of age and it being car play now. She told me the name of the street she's on in the Hamilton / Liberty Township area. I looked it up and it's a really nice neighborhood with big houses. I passed. It's only a matter of time before the Karens notice the parade of guys and start complaining on the neighborhood Facebook page. In a way, a neighborhood like that would be worse than going to Sharonville.

    The hobby gets more bizarre with each passing year.
    Just wondering is she worth it.

  14. #29518
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed herejust use the SEARCH feature at the top right.
    I tried to see her a few years back and she was playing games, but I ended up seeing a blonde friend of hers at her house in Florence and the blonde friend was phenomenal. We linked up Dream in the basement, but I can't remember what her name is to save the life of me, but she was amazing much better than, Tiffany.

  15. #29517

    Anyone have any feedback on Marley?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...580/5134600396

    She looks lovely. But seems slow to respond.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape