Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 249 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 299 349 749 1249 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29516

    Carmen Solana

    Quote Originally Posted by Goo3215  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/carmensolana

    Has anyone had a recent experience with Carmen that you can share? Please feel free to PM me if you prefer.

    Thanks.
    I know I am responding a bit late here but my account got fixed yesterday. I have seen her two times in the past one year and she was worth it for her older prices. She bumped them twice in the last 6 months. Verification is a must for her of course. Hope that helps.

  2. #29515

    Plus massage?

    Quote Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one last year. Her ads went away for a while, now she's advertising again, so I contacted her. I have a new number and did not tell her it was me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...a/538178131609

    Her rates are lower than they were before, and they were already low then. Probably because of age and it being car play now. She told me the name of the street she's on in the Hamilton / Liberty Township area. I looked it up and it's a really nice neighborhood with big houses. I passed. It's only a matter of time before the Karens notice the parade of guys and start complaining on the neighborhood Facebook page. In a way, a neighborhood like that would be worse than going to Sharonville.

    The hobby gets more bizarre with each passing year.
    She's offering a sensual massage? Has to be pretty difficult on a car date.

  3. #29514

    Lilbit

    I saw this one last year. Her ads went away for a while, now she's advertising again, so I contacted her. I have a new number and did not tell her it was me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...a/538178131609

    Her rates are lower than they were before, and they were already low then. Probably because of age and it being car play now. She told me the name of the street she's on in the Hamilton / Liberty Township area. I looked it up and it's a really nice neighborhood with big houses. I passed. It's only a matter of time before the Karens notice the parade of guys and start complaining on the neighborhood Facebook page. In a way, a neighborhood like that would be worse than going to Sharonville.

    The hobby gets more bizarre with each passing year.

  4. #29513

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov;6915005[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cincinnati/170760048[/URL]

    Has anyone seen EllieMae recently? She use to go by Elliemae247. She's in the Westwood area. I've seen her in the past and never had any issue. However with being away for awhile and coming back to the scene, I've been hesitant to see her. I haven't seen any recent reviews. Feel free to post or DM with info.
    I'd save your money. She is worn out, I went once and it was 3/10.

  5. #29512
    She is only here till next week. She will keep her only fan site up with new stuff.

  6. #29511
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    EllieMae

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/170760048

    Has anyone seen EllieMae recently? She use to go by Elliemae247. She's in the Westwood area. I've seen her in the past and never had any issue. However with being away for awhile and coming back to the scene, I've been hesitant to see her. I haven't seen any recent reviews. Feel free to post or DM with info.

  7. #29510

    Divine

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    Does she advertise anywhere? Sounds like a good one.
    https://tryst.link/escort/divinerachel

  8. #29509
    Senior Member


    Posts: 115

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I've given Jenifer's contact info to quite a few of you guys. FYI, she now has a "real" job waitressing. It's part-time at 3 days per week but it will obviously affect her availability. I don't know the days or hours that she'll be working. She also asked me to apologize to any of you who have had trouble connecting with her recently--all the typical issues (phone bill not paid, spending time with the kids, etc). For sure, though, she's still very much in the game.
    Hi,

    You don't mind if I ask for sharing of her contact.

    And if you can tell any if her restrictions and age range?

    Thank you so much.

  9. #29508

    Uh, yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    I went and paid Nikki a visit as she was running what she called a special. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/170692034 I had a decent visit. She is the girl in the pictures and I asked her to be shower fresh and she was. She works out of the basement of her home. There is a mattress on the floor with a blanket over it. Her special was a BBBJ and BBCIP for 170. Her BBBJ is just okay but man was it fun pounding her pussy and in mish and doggie. It was nice and wet and I must have caught her just as she started to have an Orgasm I felt mine building up so just at the right time I shoved it as far in as I could and started filling it up. And I could feel her pussy talking to my dick. We talked a bit after we finished and I almost forgot to give her the donation. I have seen her before so I am guessing she wasn't worried about me running off with out paying.
    I remember her from the bathtub scene in "The Shining. ".

  10. #29507

    Nikki

    I went and paid Nikki a visit as she was running what she called a special. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/170692034 I had a decent visit. She is the girl in the pictures and I asked her to be shower fresh and she was. She works out of the basement of her home. There is a mattress on the floor with a blanket over it. Her special was a BBBJ and BBCIP for 170. Her BBBJ is just okay but man was it fun pounding her pussy and in mish and doggie. It was nice and wet and I must have caught her just as she started to have an Orgasm I felt mine building up so just at the right time I shoved it as far in as I could and started filling it up. And I could feel her pussy talking to my dick. We talked a bit after we finished and I almost forgot to give her the donation. I have seen her before so I am guessing she wasn't worried about me running off with out paying.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 03b48545e8e772ca9acf92aa98da6aad_f.jpg‎   071d3d8135daa1f9e67f90af7f638693_f.jpg‎  

  11. #29506

    Divine Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Had another good time with Rachel yesterday. Since she is leaving Monday an won't be back until July I have another session seheduled for Thurs. No reason to go into detail she will be missed.

    If anyone interested better book fast. HB.
    Does she advertise anywhere? Sounds like a good one.

  12. #29505
    Quote Originally Posted by Eros4  [View Original Post]
    Looking for good escort. I found this one. Any input appreciated.

    https://callescort.org/513-291-3335
    Post as 45 but she is in her mid 50's GPS an a clock watcher not worth the price of admission.

  13. #29504

    Divine Rachel

    Had another good time with Rachel yesterday. Since she is leaving Monday an won't be back until July I have another session seheduled for Thurs. No reason to go into detail she will be missed.

    If anyone interested better book fast. HB.

  14. #29503
    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo777  [View Original Post]
    Why did you leave? Just because of needing a condom.
    He said he wanted a BBBJ they couldn't meet his request he left.

  15. #29502

    Tiffany Hunter

    Quote Originally Posted by Eros4  [View Original Post]
    Looking for good escort. I found this one. Any input appreciated.

    https://callescort.org/513-291-3335
    She's been reviewed here—just use the SEARCH feature at the top right.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape