rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 247 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 297 347 747 1247 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 27824
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24134
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurous112  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spoka...-/737685519713

    She says her menu is wide open for $$$ over text. Seems a little fishy (TGTBT)? She is young / hot enough I'd expect her to have GPS.
    Been mentioned in rob reports before. Some kind of high-drama Aurora avnue character.

  2. #24133

    Info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spoka...-/737685519713

    She says her menu is wide open for $$$ over text. Seems a little fishy (TGTBT)? She is young / hot enough I'd expect her to have GPS.

  3. #24132
    Quote Originally Posted by FunB699  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to reach her and have never heard back. Anyone had luck?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...g/577922270407
    I haven't seen her but also interested.

  4. #24131

    Summer?

    Thinking about seeing her tonight. Anyone have an experience they can share?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spoka...-/948290782157
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240605_122127_Chrome.jpg‎  

  5. #24130

    Angela

    Pics from years ago in link. Has anyone plugged her recently?

  6. #24129
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown99  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a long time ago, was meh. I was desperate LOL went to see her recently and her apartment looked like it belongs on an episode of horders. I left about as fast as I walked in.
    Same. It was. Shudder.

  7. #24128

    Kandysland

    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing Kandysland.

    300 hr bbfscip. She is a fun little woman to fuck. I wish she worked out.
    She was a lot skinnier and Petite when she first started out. She like foot jobs as well. She does belong here.

  8. #24127

    Anyone tried this?

    Been trying to reach her and have never heard back. Anyone had luck?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...g/577922270407

  9. #24126
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...g/028899478579

    Known cumdump. Pics are out of date. She has skinny arms and legs but a weird belly and fat neck / jaw that you don't see in the pics. Her place is a hoarding hell hole. The head was terrible / practically non existent. The FS was fine. Pussy was wet and warm. Won't repeat, not really recommended but to each their own.
    I saw her a long time ago, was meh. I was desperate LOL went to see her recently and her apartment looked like it belongs on an episode of horders. I left about as fast as I walked in.

  10. #24125

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Amanda Wonders is YMMV. Rarely on first date unless you bring a lot of cash and she is desperate.

    She prefers you pull out. She likes it rough and will cum all over your dick.

    She will shoot you down via text.
    Thank you Mr. King, this is the kind of info we need on intell reports.

  11. #24124

    Kandysland

    I have been seeing Kandysland.

    300 hr bbfscip. She is a fun little woman to fuck. I wish she worked out.

  12. #24123
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Amanda Wonders

    Amanda Wonders is YMMV. Rarely on first date unless you bring a lot of cash and she is desperate.

    She prefers you pull out. She likes it rough and will cum all over your dick.

    She will shoot you down via text.

  13. #24122

    Lexxxi

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week, good service. Harder looking than her pics. Oh and one of you mongers knocked her up, she's pregnant now.
    Well, at least she can't get more pregnant for the next few months!

  14. #24121

    Intel on this

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...l/441289878177

    Anyone seen this one? Her menu is not very descriptive.

  15. #24120

    Indeed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    Is Madam Kitty still around?
    Yeah she is. Saw her a few weeks ago. Say she'll be hosting again in about 2 weeks.

    Professor.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape