Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 248 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 298 348 748 1248 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 27823
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24118
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...g/028899478579

    Known cumdump. Pics are out of date. She has skinny arms and legs but a weird belly and fat neck / jaw that you don't see in the pics. Her place is a hoarding hell hole. The head was terrible / practically non existent. The FS was fine. Pussy was wet and warm. Won't repeat, not really recommended but to each their own.

  2. #24117

    Madam Kitty

    Is Madam Kitty still around?

  3. #24116

    Crystal in Kent?

    She has a few different posts on STG and was wondering if she belongs here. One of the pics has her holding a condom.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kent-...m/982813235467

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kent-...-/920277432349

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kent-...r/903049378308

    Thanks for any info! I tried searching, but "Crystal" basically returned the entire forums.

  4. #24115
    Quote Originally Posted by SirLoin69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mukil...l/520463683563

    I am thinking of giving this one a go. Does anyone have any information on her?

    Is she legit? Does she have all of her teeth?

    Thank you.

    Kev.
    Saw her last week, good service. Harder looking than her pics. Oh and one of you mongers knocked her up, she's pregnant now.

  5. #24114

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by SirLoin69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mukil...l/520463683563

    I am thinking of giving this one a go. Does anyone have any information on her?

    Is she legit? Does she have all of her teeth?

    Thank you.

    Kev.
    WalterOne23 did a review on 4-19-24 in sloppy seconds.

    Check it out.

  6. #24113
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnySolider69  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she has all her teeth and will be a good visit for you.
    Thanks, much appreciated.

  7. #24112

    Info Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SirLoin69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mukil...l/520463683563

    I am thinking of giving this one a go. Does anyone have any information on her?

    Is she legit? Does she have all of her teeth?

    Thank you.

    Kev.
    Yes, she has all her teeth and will be a good visit for you.

  8. #24111

    Info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mukil...l/520463683563

    I am thinking of giving this one a go. Does anyone have any information on her?

    Is she legit? Does she have all of her teeth?

    Thank you.

    Kev.

  9. #24110

    Danielle Dubois

    I pumped a load in her pussy and a 2nd load in her mouth.

  10. #24109

    Joey Adams

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    I am booked to see Joey this weekend.
    Did you dump a load in her this weekend? Still offering it?

  11. #24108
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaCruiser  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw a couple of providers reportedly open to this thread. This report is for others that may be searching.

    First I saw Sweetitswhit. She was a firm no when discussing the menu in person. She looked pretty bad anyway, and I think I saw drugs in her sink on the way in, so I just left and did not continue the appt.

    Second I saw Evelincolombia. She was also a firm no. I decided to stay for a HHR appt since it was far drive for me. She is otherwise GFE. Her breast augmentation scars were fairly hideous though.

    I did see Nikkipink before she went on vacation and she was great.
    Evelin gave it up like the first week she was here after much pushing. I saw her later and she said giving guys BBFS that week was "her biggest regret" so unfortunate because she was a very enthusiastic fuck.

  12. #24107
    Quote Originally Posted by RocDiesel  [View Original Post]
    Yah I am lookin' for one of these too. LOL.
    Dude, it's pretty easy. Don't be nasty, smooth talk them and bingo. Seen many providers over the years that have given me overnights for either the hour or for much less that is posted on their ad. Don't ask who, as all the information is already on here. I assume some game is needed, just like SA.

  13. #24106
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaCruiser  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw a couple of providers reportedly open to this thread. This report is for others that may be searching.

    First I saw Sweetitswhit. She was a firm no when discussing the menu in person. She looked pretty bad anyway, and I think I saw drugs in her sink on the way in, so I just left and did not continue the appt.

    Second I saw Evelincolombia. She was also a firm no. I decided to stay for a HHR appt since it was far drive for me. She is otherwise GFE. Her breast augmentation scars were fairly hideous though.

    I did see Nikkipink before she went on vacation and she was great.
    I've seen Nikkipink, was not attracted at all. She has tig o bitties though and at least BBFS. Sweetitswhit is definetely not BBFS. I posted that before. She might've been before but she told me she stopped because people come on usasexguide and post about it lmao her drawer had like 1000 condoms. I left when she said no. Couldn't do it.

  14. #24105
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlebp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone saw her recently? Said no to BBFS via text. Wondering if needs to talk in person.
    Don't ask through text. She or he whoever tf is on the other side gets weird about talking anything specific over text. Just show up and don't mention it. If she brings a condom out just say you want VIP. It's that easy. If you say, "I need confirmation that VIP is BBFS through text. " Well you ain't getting it. So there you go.

  15. #24104

    Intel on this one,


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape