Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 40013
-
06-04-24 18:32 #34238Senior Member

Posts: 91Near Lake Shore Drive on north side?
I don't know the north side very well. Any good spots near the Fullerton exit on Lake Shore Drive? I have been to the spots in the 5400-5600 range of W. Fullerton. Just wondering what's closer to Lake Shore Drive.
-
06-04-24 18:01 #34237Banned Member

Posts: 317Broadway spa Ivy
I texted mamasan who was working today. She replied Ivy. Last time I saw her it was a good time. Nice massage girl next door look c cup boobs with nice figure. I showed up and she lit up so happy. Went into the room. She seem so happy she kept giggling. I think her lack of english was a plus. She kept smiling. She gave me GFE. I felt like I just came back from the war and she was so happy to see me. It felt great and no hassles about tip. I gave her a nice 3 digit tip because I felt so happy afterwards. She is truely a GFE. She was nice to be around. Make sure you call and make an appointment.
-
06-04-24 15:56 #34236Senior Member

Posts: 54Comfy spa
Texted them as I heard they were under new management. They said yes come in blah blah. Called and made an appt for 230. Showed up at 232. The one girl working said she would have to call another girl because she is busy. Figured that meant she would be there in no time.
Go into the room and lay on the table. Wait 10 minutes. Get up and get changed, wait 5 more minutes.
Finally leave and find the girl that was there and asked for my money back.
She claimed the girl was close by but I was done waiting. So confused and such an awful experience and waste of time.
-
06-04-24 11:08 #34235Senior Member

Posts: 158They have 2 shorter Asian girls. Decent looking and seemed nice. Not big enough tits for me but I bet they are fun. I'm sure it's a 1 stop shop for everything.
Originally Posted by BA4114
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-24 17:31 #34234Senior Member

Posts: 601No way, they don't lie! Wait, you mean in 40+ years of mongering, they haven't been orgasming at the mere look of me? Damn, you ruined it!
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
Sorry, couldn't help myself after seeing your headline "Hookers Lie". Made me laugh!
-
06-03-24 13:24 #34233Senior Member

Posts: 131Natural Healers
Anyone had a positive experience at Natural Healers recently? It looks like they might be under new mgmt and their ads are now combined with some Chinatown spots.
It locate at 33 xx and. Ashland in lakeview. I've been twice in the past, but not in the last year. My previous experience were subpar at best.
Thanks for any info.
-
06-02-24 13:08 #34232Senior Member

Posts: 989Hookers Lie
I went over to Orange, was not overly concerned about the cop parked in from of McDonald's. Saw CoCo for BBBJ / CFS all-in for $200. She looked familiar with bolt-ons, shaved pussy, and a streak in her hair. No English, but claimed that it was her first time in Chicago. I had her stamp my card even though I never pay a house fee at that place and her signature was the same as when she signed it in November. On the way out, I chatted with Linda who looks like the picture on the web site which claims that she is Vietnamese. Her English is OK and she has a big tattoo between her shoulder blades. She encouraged me to come back tomorrow and maybe I will next week since I didn't wind up in the Burger King Gulag.
-
06-02-24 09:43 #34231Senior Member

Posts: 290Latina spas in Chicago are a joke. I went to AOL 2-3 years back. There was a short busty gal named Melissa, but found out every girl was named Melissa. Other than that, nothing happening on the Latina message front.
Originally Posted by PantherPride4
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-24 07:22 #34230Banned Member

Posts: 361Hey I mean no shit Jack I know what kind of City Chicago Is. But If other MT took It up the Butt would yall start to mention others? That's also the Suburb Spa Scene 40-50 year olds. But 40's Isn't that old nowadays how old yall think Karlee Is? She has tons of Grey Hairs. I thought Cindy who used to work at Ozone was young she was 36. If you know any 20 something year olds giving out Happy Endings please tell me I mention Amy over at Grand but everybody hates her.
Originally Posted by CbSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-24 07:14 #34229Banned Member

Posts: 361I would say If you're looking for both Asians and Latina's try Orange they have both available. Or read my previous post. Stay away from Princess Latina worst Latina options In the whole City and they are rude and you better Pop (Cum) In like 12-15 minutes or they'll walk out the room. You'll do better hitting up CLM or A Strip Club. Nobody does Anal but this Black annoying chick named Karlee over at T-Pro.
Originally Posted by YeahItsMe
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-24 15:30 #34228Senior Member

Posts: 85You got to go there trust me who you see on the inter is not who's there.
Originally Posted by HelloKitty6969
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-24 14:36 #34227Senior Member

Posts: 30Panther you must not understand what kind of city Chicago is and the opportunity found here. People keep bringing her up bc she offers a unique experience not found commonly elsewhere num nuts. In Ohio the best you can get is a HJ from a 40 yr granny. You don't get it that yes while she isn't the prettiest (in my books she's a solid 7) she does something that a lot of guys want to try.
Originally Posted by PantherPride4
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-24 12:22 #34226Senior Member

Posts: 47Looking for Latina Spa!
Coming down from WI, plan on making two stops today one Asian (already know where I going for this one), and looking for a Latina spa. Looking for L2 BBBJ, L3 only is anal is an option. Physically looking for short, thick (C cups at least nice ass), brown skin, accent preferred. .
-
06-01-24 09:54 #34225Regular Member

Posts: 2India girl at red lantern
Hello everyone, I just started but I been looking at red lantern and orange spa on Instagram. They have some beautiful talent. But I notice they have an India girl there now? Just curious if anyone have try her yet?
-
06-01-24 09:52 #34224Regular Member

Posts: 2New girl at red lantern
Hello guy, I am a new user just wanted to get started.
I been looking at red lantern and orange spa on Instagram and they have some beautiful talent. Have anyone try the new India girl at red lantern I just want some insight before settinf appointment.












Reply With Quote




