Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 41283
-
06-01-24 16:13 #34848Banned Member

Posts: 36Avoid, time waster, candy issue, and knock over odor
Avoid this one, I played phone tag with her for a couple of days, she never answers the phone, when I was finally able to set up the date, she is a lot older than her pics and definitely has a candy issue. She started the deed and fell asleep, when she was awake the list of "I don't do this" & "I don't do that" started, she refused to do a BJ, said it causes her throat to irritate, she didn't want to do anything but hand, after 10 minutes she finally pulled her p-ty's off and the smell almost knocked me over. I said no way and grabbed my stuff and left.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/936805345901
-
06-01-24 15:03 #34847Senior Member

Posts: 54Bambi
Any feedback? Thanks.
https://callescort.org/904-585-4561
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/170886977
-
06-01-24 11:46 #34846Senior Member

Posts: 477Looking for the 411
Any of you wiener slingers got info on these two?
Nova - https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/047358222799 - who very much gives me the wiggles but there's got to be a catch!
Dawn - https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/401809269474 - who seems like she might get down and trashy but has the look of a heavy candy user. I could be wrong.
Info is appreciated. If not, I'll just have to TOFTT and report back.
Rich.
-
06-01-24 10:29 #34845Senior Member

Posts: 39Newer Here
Hello. I have been lurking here for some time, now my work has me traveling through this area frequently. I never really had to use this platform for verification or reviews because where I used to travel through had other reputable platforms for that that were mostly used.
Looking for some info on some ladies. Pm is fine if preferred.
1. Shay baby. Seen chatter on her but what is the experience?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/595351071097
2. Just saw this one today.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/544450589103
3. Paisley. Seen someone say bad experience but curious if anyone has different experience.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bruns...-/999102862749
4. Cassidy. See her post all the time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/153130402405
5. Luscious Lewinsky.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/146298581475
6. No name.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/015866338165
7. Kristina.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/708025866409
8. White chocolate?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/904524818219
9. Jewels.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/170905748
10. Kim / Kit Kat.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/170901696
-
06-01-24 09:04 #34844Senior Member

Posts: 125It's been a hot minute since any of us have seen her,
But I don't remember Brandy looking anything like that.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-24 09:02 #34843Senior Member

Posts: 125A word of caution on this one.
If you go to the Daytona board under "Escort Classified Ads, Member Discussions", you will find a report from 5/1 where some one was communicating with her and she sent him some pics not in her ad. Take a close look at what is next to her on the bed. We all know that most of these girls have candy issues, but you might want to put your syringe away before you start taking pics. Just sayin'.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-24 08:00 #34842Regular Member

Posts: 8Soft and lucious caramel dream
This one says she is new to the game. I know I need to be careful with new ads but just wondering if anyone have any info on this one yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/050188248739
-
06-01-24 05:40 #34841Senior Member

Posts: 470Think that's Big Booty Brandi, I believe
I was catfished by her in Kingsland a few months back. I got there and she said her back hurt and I said "OK, bye" and dodged the bullet. Awful, just awful. Yuck. I never tried to see her and saw her trying fake reviews on this board, avoid.
Originally Posted by Mrk912
[View Original Post]
Tall.
Tip for attaching pics. Try a screen capture to avoid the webp files that download from skip and don't upload to USA. A pic is much more useful than a name as the bad hos can change names but can't change fat guts or ugly pics.
-
06-01-24 02:53 #34840Senior Member

Posts: 690Her Skills Are So Lacking That You Did Better Than Me
You did better than me by not seeing her, her skills are so lck luster you did better by being unable to connect with her.
Originally Posted by XRPMan
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
05-31-24 17:56 #34839Senior Member

Posts: 618Stolen pictures
My guess is this dude stole her pictures and just scamming people for video sales or online transactions and ghosting. Do not prepay, ever!
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-24 16:01 #34838Senior Member

Posts: 577Romanian Sara
I saw her about a week or 2 ago when she was in town. Your review could not be more spot on as far as the pros and cons are concerned. She's so incredibly hot it's almost shocking. Totally agree that 200 for hh should absolutely allow you to suckle on those perfect coconuts. I inquired if she does have a VIP / GFE session after our first date. She indicated that she did but of course it is more. I will have to report back and let you all know if the session is everything you could possibly want. However, I can't visit her again at this time. I will say if any of you guys are craving a super hot body to plow she might be worth a visit. Definitely not a bad visit but certainly not the best I have ever had either. I will give her another try at some point. If her VIP session has fewer rules, then she could easily become a favorite.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
Just a reminder YMMV on whether or not she says she has a VIP/GFE session. We seemed to click after the first visit so maybe that might be why she mentioned it when I asked.
-
05-31-24 15:29 #34837Senior Member

Posts: 359Wants you to buy video
Wants you to buy a video to prove you are not a cop. Smells like a scam and called "her" out on it. I told her we could meet for coffee, drinks or dinner to prove either of us are indeed real.
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
Awaiting response.
-
05-31-24 14:40 #34836Senior Member

Posts: 316Nelsii
Careful with this fake pic scammer. Looked up number and pics of 2 different girls. Asked her which girl I will be seeing and sent a pic of a 3rd girl. This was exact same pic that a different provider sent last week. Told her this and she has to send another pic holding up 2 fingers and she cussed me out. Be careful my friends!
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3241008
-
05-31-24 14:14 #34835Senior Member

Posts: 316Yolo, please clear out your inbox. Tried to PM you. I would love to find out more about her. Thanks!
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-24 13:46 #34834Senior Member

Posts: 259I PM you bro!
Originally Posted by Junior23
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





