Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 431 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 481 531 931 1431 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34833
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Had a date with this provider. She does look like her photos big shock since so many stg providers do not. Services are average, but she is very flexible in accepting a lower donation offer. Does give a fair BBBJ and does let the swimmers get shot into her mouth, but spits. FS is covered only. Mattress on the floor for the deed. She is mechanical but gets the job done. Not outstanding dream, but may see again at my low donation.

    LB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/282676613177
    I've tried to connect with her a half a dozen times with no luck. My first attempt went great at first. Quick to reply and told me to head towards San Jose. Then she directed me towards gate / CVS area. Once I got there she gave me the apartment complex name. Then I asked for room # and I get a "one of my regs just showed up, come back in an hour". Translation, I got an hr donation over your 80 QV. She text me like 1. 5 hrs later and I told her I was out of the area. The follow up text were all late to reply, some like an hr later and some many hrs later. Like she expected me to just be in the area. I just stopped trying as lunch time visits may be too early for her. She's more of a late afternoon evening kinda gal.

  2. #34832
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawlz  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this one pop up for a while. She looks like she takes care of herself. Haven't heard anything about her on here yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/924920413316

    This one popped up for me today. She has trashy hood girl vibes like sunshine. I love hood girls.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ville-14752744
    Nadia is a good time. Fun and open to almost anything. Easy to converse with too. A little bigger than my taste but she can look pretty hot when done up.

    Divine is just OK. I wouldn't call her trashy fun. She basically wants you to pop as fast as possible and move on to the next. I would only see her again if my regulars didn't answer.

  3. #34831

    She's OK

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch320  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on this one? I can't search her due to no name posted.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/561285006155
    Seen her about 3 times several months ago. Usually in a low end motel. She's OK in a pinch but nothing special. Price is good and sometimes she's in desperate a situation and will offer good discounts over the norm 100 QV.

  4. #34830

    Has anyone actually smashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    She's legit bro, she use to be at house in mandarin.
    Doesn't seem like anyone has actually seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/671258373234

  5. #34829

    Cammy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/793532232784

    Could not find any info, has some one had a dream?

  6. #34828

    Any Intel on this one?

    Does anyone have any intel on this one? I can't search her due to no name posted.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/561285006155

  7. #34827
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawlz  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this one pop up for a while. She looks like she takes care of herself. Haven't heard anything about her on here yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/924920413316

    This one popped up for me today. She has trashy hood girl vibes like sunshine. I love hood girls.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ville-14752744
    Nadia is legit. No candy use that I could tell of easy to get along with not sketchy at all. And kinda hot.

  8. #34826

    Info

    Been seeing this one pop up for a while. She looks like she takes care of herself. Haven't heard anything about her on here yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/924920413316

    This one popped up for me today. She has trashy hood girl vibes like sunshine. I love hood girls.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ville-14752744

  9. #34825

    Dream with Naughty Hollie

    Just had a dream with Hollie. Her add is not misleading. If you like the dreams that get sloppy and gaggy and full on experience. She is your girl. Went for a QV dream and got to open all doors and she loves it. COF finish. She is open to possible mmf and groups. I am going to talk to her more about maybe setting one up. Great experience. Very nice chick no. No drama, I think she just loves to get after it. Working on getting some pics hang on will get them up in a bit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/560703521381

  10. #34824

    You've seen that one?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    She's legit bro, she use to be at house in mandarin.
    She was talking mad slick shit when I tried to run an appointment.

    The type of thing that made me think "scam".

    Made my way to her incall just to catch the following (got screenshots if needed):

    "I need to make sure you are not police. I have a warrant. Send 50 now and the rest when you come in. Once I get it I'll open the door. My room is close to the elevator".

    "If you leave and wasted my time you will be followed please let's not do that".

    So I mean, if she's legit, I'd be interested in your review.

    Because that's some real "lazy ****" and / or "scammer" energy I was getting.

    Easier for her to just suck my dick and quit playing games, but I suppose that's the nature of this hobby from time to time.

    Thanks for clarifying.

  11. #34823

    How Good Were Her Skills?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    She's legit bro, she use to be at house in mandarin.
    She looks good, can you please rank her skills? Example, how was Greek? BBBJ CIM? Covered FS? Idea of her asking prices?

    Thanks.

    LB.

  12. #34822
    She's legit bro, she use to be at house in mandarin.

  13. #34821

    She was previously near Butler blvd

    Quote Originally Posted by VisitingHere  [View Original Post]
    The number matches: https://tryst.link/escort/petitecute-elletee.

    She's apparently changed her name, which is always a warning sign. The reports on here for her were pretty uninspiring to poor, as well. I haven't seen her though so YMMV, but do a search for Lauren and read back the past year or so and make an informed choice. Good luck and happy mongering!
    I had a dream with her about a week ago or so. I dreamt with her a few times. She is terrible with being on time. Extremely terrible but overall she isn't bad. She does the standard. A bit chatty but nice girl. Every time I dreamt with her she was clean. Just make sure you show up 2 hours later than the agreed time. When I picked her up, she was staying off of Butler near that Waffle House in one of those extended stays or whatever.

  14. #34820
    Quote Originally Posted by VisitingHere  [View Original Post]
    The number matches: https://tryst.link/escort/petitecute-elletee.

    She's apparently changed her name, which is always a warning sign. The reports on here for her were pretty uninspiring to poor, as well. I haven't seen her though so YMMV, but do a search for Lauren and read back the past year or so and make an informed choice. Good luck and happy mongering!
    Not who I was thinking at all.

  15. #34819

    Sara European Girl

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/170809281

    First, she's hot. Better than the pictures actually. The pictures look like she has too many fake things and has over done it. In person, she's beautiful. She's Romanian. Everything looks super natural. Her tits are absolutely amazing. If they are fake they are great fakes. Her ass it just perfect. She's 5'1". Body has no fat and is shaped just right.

    She's expensive 200 for HH. I went for it because she was so hot. If I got to the door and she wasn't hot I would have walked.

    Everything is covered. No GFE at all. Your lips can't touch her body in any place at all. She's very nice and sweet. She at least acted like she enjoyed it. We went to multiple positions and she positioned herself every way I asked.

    Not worth the price through. For the price there should be some light GFE and let me suck on those titties.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape