Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 41283
-
05-30-24 20:52 #34818Senior Member

Posts: 50The number matches: https://tryst.link/escort/petitecute-elletee.
Originally Posted by MuffDiver200
[View Original Post]
She's apparently changed her name, which is always a warning sign. The reports on here for her were pretty uninspiring to poor, as well. I haven't seen her though so YMMV, but do a search for Lauren and read back the past year or so and make an informed choice. Good luck and happy mongering!
-
05-30-24 20:50 #34817Senior Member

Posts: 374https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/170814733
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
This is the one you want.
-
05-30-24 19:32 #34816Senior Member

Posts: 586I think I know who you're talking about. If it is, it ain't good. Can you post a link or a pic so I can know for sure?
Originally Posted by MuffDiver200
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 17:51 #34815Senior Member

Posts: 259She's legit bro, you to be in a house in mandarin.
Originally Posted by Steve7080
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 17:30 #34814Senior Member

Posts: 97It's a scam
The person on the other end of the line tried some slick shit with me. "Oh somebody's going to follow you. " "That's fine, I'm prepared. " Plus a slew of other shenanigans. Probably some dude who bought an OnlyFans subscription and is using pics to try and make a quick buck.
Originally Posted by Steve7080
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 16:45 #34813Senior Member

Posts: 164Saw this one in Kingsland, she doesn't like to get fully naked, sores all over her, heavy into the candy. She will post her donations cheap but will try to raise them. And you will be rushed. She will give you several different names cause she forgets what she told you and I guessing it’s because of bad or below average skills. And she looks nothing like her pics.
Originally Posted by MandarinMature
[View Original Post]
-Stay Safe Gents.
-
05-30-24 16:06 #34812Senior Member

Posts: 256Tgtbt
I texted her. Her reply was "content available ".
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 15:53 #34811Senior Member

Posts: 118Bbw
Any Feedback? I would live to dream about her this evening.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/678361213299
-
05-30-24 15:28 #34810Regular Member

Posts: 13Been talking back and forth with petite Lauren.
Is the xxx560 xxxx her contact! Trying to make sure it's the correct one as she stated she is staying in a hotel off mustang.
-
05-30-24 14:07 #34809Senior Member

Posts: 97Feedback. Mustang Road / Emperor Girl
I've seen her twice. My abridged review is that she looks good; very petite, pretty chill individual. You can snag her away from Mustang, she'll run an appointment somewhere else if it isn't sketchy. Unfortunately, if you're well (enough) endowed, she can't really take it (she tapped once, I tapped her out once), but she'll still give it the college try. Not a dead fish, she'll get into it if you're hitting it right. Don't think we're compatible because of the ol' horizontal kickstand, but I'd still recommend giving her a shout and finding out for yourself.
Originally Posted by FLAHusband2
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 12:55 #34808Senior Member

Posts: 413Any intel? Looks TGTBT
-
05-30-24 12:05 #34807Senior Member

Posts: 919Colombianas
What good, verified Colombianas are in town? I know some of you guys keep track of these girls. I have a few days to play with, and I need to find someone quickly.
-
05-29-24 17:57 #34806Senior Member

Posts: 690Understood All is Cool
I have relied on your reviews and warnings many times. All is cool, and it is great to be able to laugh, we need more of that, things are so often such downers.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
What I really liked was the one that I was fine with anything as long as I did not pay full price, now that was perfect description of me, ha ha.
LB.
-
05-29-24 17:43 #34805Senior Member

Posts: 316Reached out to her many times with her various numbers. Unfortunately the poor girl just can't get away from Mustang Rd for some reason "wink, wink". So if you don't have a prob with that wonderful and super safe location or if you are up for a car date which she always offers after I tell her I ain't goin' to that shit hole she maybe fun, maybe. Her pics she is using are old so not sure what you will meet up with. Good luck!
Originally Posted by FLAHusband2
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-24 17:07 #34804Senior Member

Posts: 586You know I was joking. The Dunkin' Donuts lady used to toss my salad like it was gold leaf. She was incredible. Sure do miss that one.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






