Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 432 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 482 532 932 1432 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34818
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver200  [View Original Post]
    Is the xxx560 xxxx her contact! Trying to make sure it's the correct one as she stated she is staying in a hotel off mustang.
    The number matches: https://tryst.link/escort/petitecute-elletee.

    She's apparently changed her name, which is always a warning sign. The reports on here for her were pretty uninspiring to poor, as well. I haven't seen her though so YMMV, but do a search for Lauren and read back the past year or so and make an informed choice. Good luck and happy mongering!

  2. #34817
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    What good, verified Colombianas are in town? I know some of you guys keep track of these girls. I have a few days to play with, and I need to find someone quickly.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/170814733

    This is the one you want.

  3. #34816
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver200  [View Original Post]
    Is the xxx560 xxxx her contact! Trying to make sure it's the correct one as she stated she is staying in a hotel off mustang.
    I think I know who you're talking about. If it is, it ain't good. Can you post a link or a pic so I can know for sure?

  4. #34815
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    I texted her. Her reply was "content available ".
    She's legit bro, you to be in a house in mandarin.

  5. #34814

    It's a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    I texted her. Her reply was "content available ".
    The person on the other end of the line tried some slick shit with me. "Oh somebody's going to follow you. " "That's fine, I'm prepared. " Plus a slew of other shenanigans. Probably some dude who bought an OnlyFans subscription and is using pics to try and make a quick buck.

  6. #34813
    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinMature  [View Original Post]
    Any Feedback? I would live to dream about her this evening.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/678361213299
    Saw this one in Kingsland, she doesn't like to get fully naked, sores all over her, heavy into the candy. She will post her donations cheap but will try to raise them. And you will be rushed. She will give you several different names cause she forgets what she told you and I guessing it’s because of bad or below average skills. And she looks nothing like her pics.

    -Stay Safe Gents.

  7. #34812

    Tgtbt

    I texted her. Her reply was "content available ".

  8. #34811

    Bbw

    Any Feedback? I would live to dream about her this evening.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/678361213299

  9. #34810

    Been talking back and forth with petite Lauren.

    Is the xxx560 xxxx her contact! Trying to make sure it's the correct one as she stated she is staying in a hotel off mustang.

  10. #34809

    Feedback. Mustang Road / Emperor Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by FLAHusband2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/842416205437

    She looks really good, but there is no name in the ad, so I can't search the name. Also, when I search the number in here, nothing comes up. I'd love to schedule with her, but would love any feedback. Thanks as always.
    I've seen her twice. My abridged review is that she looks good; very petite, pretty chill individual. You can snag her away from Mustang, she'll run an appointment somewhere else if it isn't sketchy. Unfortunately, if you're well (enough) endowed, she can't really take it (she tapped once, I tapped her out once), but she'll still give it the college try. Not a dead fish, she'll get into it if you're hitting it right. Don't think we're compatible because of the ol' horizontal kickstand, but I'd still recommend giving her a shout and finding out for yourself.

  11. #34808

  12. #34807

    Colombianas

    What good, verified Colombianas are in town? I know some of you guys keep track of these girls. I have a few days to play with, and I need to find someone quickly.

  13. #34806

    Understood All is Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    You know I was joking. The Dunkin' Donuts lady used to toss my salad like it was gold leaf. She was incredible. Sure do miss that one.
    I have relied on your reviews and warnings many times. All is cool, and it is great to be able to laugh, we need more of that, things are so often such downers.

    What I really liked was the one that I was fine with anything as long as I did not pay full price, now that was perfect description of me, ha ha.

    LB.

  14. #34805
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAHusband2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/842416205437

    She looks really good, but there is no name in the ad, so I can't search the name. Also, when I search the number in here, nothing comes up. I'd love to schedule with her, but would love any feedback. Thanks as always.
    Reached out to her many times with her various numbers. Unfortunately the poor girl just can't get away from Mustang Rd for some reason "wink, wink". So if you don't have a prob with that wonderful and super safe location or if you are up for a car date which she always offers after I tell her I ain't goin' to that shit hole she maybe fun, maybe. Her pics she is using are old so not sure what you will meet up with. Good luck!

  15. #34804
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    You know what they say, mongers who DATY and end up swallowing swimmers acquire a taste for them and end up gay. Ha Ha.

    LB.
    You know I was joking. The Dunkin' Donuts lady used to toss my salad like it was gold leaf. She was incredible. Sure do miss that one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape