Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 733 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 561 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 10984
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10084
    Quote Originally Posted by HowzIt50  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. Her website and PD have no mention of tats, but the reviews speak about her extensive tattoos. What's up with that? I know some guys get turned off by tats, but if that's the case, why photoshop them out? We're going to see them once we get together. Weird. And no, I didn't see her, I was checking her out and noticed the discrepancy between what's on her ad (and site) and what felow mongers put down in her reviews. Apparently she gives good service. Any thoughts guys?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/SydneyInLA
    Although I know nothing about this advertiser, her PrivateDelights advertisement does say "I am a career woman by day" and "You won't see any of my tattoos in photos but a beautiful collection of body art flows with the natural curves of my body". Also, the box for "Tattoos" is checked yes in the "Attributes" section of her advertisement. So it seems that a monger who carefully reads that advertisement will know in advance that she has tattoos.

  2. #10083

    Sydney in LA

    Interesting. Her website and PD have no mention of tats, but the reviews speak about her extensive tattoos. What's up with that? I know some guys get turned off by tats, but if that's the case, why photoshop them out? We're going to see them once we get together. Weird. And no, I didn't see her, I was checking her out and noticed the discrepancy between what's on her ad (and site) and what felow mongers put down in her reviews. Apparently she gives good service. Any thoughts guys?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/SydneyInLA

  3. #10082
    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing you're looking at the ads for indies touring through our state. The money hungry ones usually jack up their rates when they go to a city where the cost of living is high (NY, LA, etc.). On the other hand some of us who can afford to patronize these indies do so. Others who can't stick to something in the price range that is more affordable to their needs. This has been a topic of discussion for as long as I can remember on this forum. It'd be nice if the rates were regulated across the board accompanied with standardized services, but that's only in a perfect world. GL!
    Any recommendations on where the more affordable options can be found in general? I'll continue to research this thread but any recommendations are appreciated.

  4. #10081

    Indies

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardMan  [View Original Post]
    I though California pricing was high until I looked at some of these Honolulu ads. At least we have TJ near California. Are you guys really paying the $500 asking price?

    The same thing can be had in California for about $300.
    I'm guessing you're looking at the ads for indies touring through our state. The money hungry ones usually jack up their rates when they go to a city where the cost of living is high (NY, LA, etc.). On the other hand some of us who can afford to patronize these indies do so. Others who can't stick to something in the price range that is more affordable to their needs. This has been a topic of discussion for as long as I can remember on this forum. It'd be nice if the rates were regulated across the board accompanied with standardized services, but that's only in a perfect world. GL!

  5. #10080

    GPS? Hawaii Pricing?

    I though California pricing was high until I looked at some of these Honolulu ads. At least we have TJ near California. Are you guys really paying the $500 asking price?

    The same thing can be had in California for about $300.

  6. #10079
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    Her accent is so sexy.
    In my opinion, French accents are among the best accents for women.

    I like how she ends her advertisement with the French version of "see you soon".

  7. #10078

    Frenchy's a ton of fun

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3133253

    She has a great body and super playful.

    Her accent is so sexy.

    Have fun with her if you can.

    You can look her up on YouTube as well.

  8. #10077

    Britt Blair

    https://tryst.link/escort/brittblairxxx

    She is on island until the 30th. Aso has a profile on seeking.

  9. #10076

    Afternoon fun with Evee6969

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Evee6969

    https://tryst.link/escort/evee-6969

    Hey Men I just had a hot time with Evee at her incall.

    We had texted this morning and set up a visit for this afternoon. She replies back quickly, than verification, than she sends you Directions to her place.

    She is Exactly like her photos nice and cute, I normally only stay for hhr visits, but the way she worked on my body I needed to stay longer. (READ HER REVIEWS).

    She in town for the rest of the week. Go have some fun.

    Later Men.

  10. #10075
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 11

    Linda at Liholiho street Makiki

    One of the best rimming session I have ever had. Total sweetheart and GFE from start to finish. No rush and treats you like a king and wants to make sure you are happy.

    The review below is accurate. Let her lead or take control, whatever you want.

    DFK, DATO, DATY, B2 B (in shower and table), BBBJ, CFS.

    All positions possible.

    If you like rimming, BBBJ, kissing, 69. Just go see her.

  11. #10074
    Nice. https://callescort.org/323-546-5717/videos.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Zoeydutch11

    I met her last year when she was in town. Everything played safe. She has nice curves and can take it well.

    She normally comes with a girlfriend if you can handle doubles.

    I think I was her 2 times.

    Have fun.

  12. #10073
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to show you her tan lines that I took.
    Tell us the truth Smiley. You slapped her ass too many times. LOL.

  13. #10072

    I forgot to show you her tan lines that I took

    I forgot to show you her tan lines that I took.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ncessLaylaxoxo

    Hey men I just saw her about a hour ago for a quick hhr visit. She is the girl in the photos, and just from the beach with a cute little red tan on her butt. 😋.

    Her screening process is via FaceTime which was simple.

    She is doing doubles with a Latina hottie, but I didn't have Energy for 2 girls right now.

    Have fun while she is here, everything covered.

    Later Men.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4958vv.jpg‎  

  14. #10071

    I Just Tapped PrincessLaylaxoxo Cute & Bubbly

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ncessLaylaxoxo

    Hey men I just saw her about a hour ago for a quick hhr visit. She is the girl in the photos, and just from the beach with a cute little red tan on her butt. 😋.

    Her screening process is via FaceTime which was simple.

    She is doing doubles with a Latina hottie, but I didn't have Energy for 2 girls right now.

    Have fun while she is here, everything covered.

    Later Men.

  15. #10070

    Zoeydutch11 is Curvy and Fun

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Zoeydutch11

    I met her last year when she was in town. Everything played safe. She has nice curves and can take it well.

    She normally comes with a girlfriend if you can handle doubles.

    I think I was her 2 times.

    Have fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape