Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 14374
-
05-17-24 23:09 #13339Senior Member

Posts: 139Good looking brother.
Originally Posted by MadRox69
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 09:06 #13338Senior Member

Posts: 469Dried Up?
I very rarely see any post about Pul and division area. Has anyone scored or seen activity lately? I'm just curious.
-
05-15-24 02:01 #13337Senior Member

Posts: 66Be careful they doing a sting tonight 2 latinas on 49th es of cic with a tan suburban parked on Cic on the curb. Black unmarked is also sitting on 50th lights out waiting for John's to pull the trigger. Blurry pic but it's all I could get. There was also a male standing on corner dressed like a bum feeding them what was going on.
-
05-14-24 20:49 #13336Regular Member

Posts: 2I thought the same back in December when I came across a BSW with her tits out. Took the risk as she had nice set and big fat ass. Was a good time.
Originally Posted by Buggsy52
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 20:31 #13335Senior Member

Posts: 1056Not bad for SW, how they get away with have boobs exposed like that in public? Isn't that illegal? You would think cops be all over them.
Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 19:08 #13334Regular Member

Posts: 4Not a lot of smart men like you in this chat.
Originally Posted by AlMelrose
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-24 22:19 #13333Senior Member

Posts: 586Zero
Red shorts girl does nothing for me. Where was the topless girl at?
Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-24 17:40 #13332Senior Member

Posts: 767Northside
Was driving up Broadway and noticed a migrant near the drive-thru exit of the McDonald's near Loyola. So Broadway just south of Sheridan / Devon. Total smokeshow. Tight, tight skirt. Of course, a baby in a stroller with her. I was off to some family time and didn't have cash on me but would have been worth an ask. I'm sure I would have been shot down but I have never seen someone asking for a handout with a skirt like that.
-
05-12-24 17:32 #13331Senior Member

Posts: 323Not much
Was out around 3 pm today. Didn't see anything to my liking. I'll be out there again later tonight so I hope to see some action especially since the weather is nice. The one in the red shorts is not a SW. Spotted her on Cicero Ave around 19th. Not bad huh? How much would you pay if you spotted her on 47th?
-
05-12-24 00:52 #13330Regular Member

Posts: 21Hopefully they don't bring those prices with them. They are just going to clog the street and make it hot with LEO presence.
Originally Posted by MadRox69
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 23:59 #13329Senior Member

Posts: 665th popping right now 1045 pm 5 migrants dressed like little sexy sluts tons out now. Looks like they moved from 51 Cic over here come get some all.
-
05-09-24 13:03 #13328Senior Member

Posts: 1172Looks like Arthington and Kilpatrick.
Originally Posted by DanishSkipperh
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 20:43 #13327Regular Member

Posts: 2I would like to see her
I cannot see the area she is in, I sure would make some time.
Originally Posted by Skyline09
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 10:29 #13326Senior Member

Posts: 90Bro
Put me on! I will return the favor!
Originally Posted by MadRox69
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 09:53 #13325Senior Member

Posts: 66Just found me a dime piece found her on 50 and Cic get body looks great!! . 80 for full and good lord she was the best. She doesn't have a phone so that's the only bad part. She has an amazing ass was great and had me multiple pops. Best pickup in a lonnngggg time. She was out at around 1am and looks like harden Quinn lol.










Reply With Quote






