Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 202 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 3026
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2516
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathwood  [View Original Post]
    Where does she post?
    You must be joking right. Read it again. Specifically the part where it says, since she doesn't post ads on the sites.

  2. #2515

    Where does she post?

    Where does she post?

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoBoy  [View Original Post]
    I am posting here about a UTR (Under The Radar) girl that asked me to post for her since she doesn't post ads on the sites. She is working out of Michigan City. A couple of you already know her. She doesn't have a "provider" name that she uses. Her number is 574-475-5XXX. Be respectful please. She's a great, down-to-earth girl.

  3. #2514

    UTR Girl

    I am posting here about a UTR (Under The Radar) girl that asked me to post for her since she doesn't post ads on the sites. She is working out of Michigan City. A couple of you already know her. She doesn't have a "provider" name that she uses. Her number is 574-475-5XXX. Be respectful please. She's a great, down-to-earth girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6066.jpg‎   IMG_6067.jpg‎   IMG_6068.jpg‎   IMG_6069.jpg‎  

  4. #2513

    Sabrina

    I posted a review on Chicago South Suburbs thread. Check it out. Don't visit. LOL.

    I have a different question, I see Elizabeth is now doing outcall and Car dates in Merril area. Can someone shed light on car date? How does it work? Where do you go? Does she ride or do you ride? Never done one.

  5. #2512

    Kayla / Ally

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/171051570

    Texted, only got Ally, discussed rates and agreed on bbj and a time, she gave me a generic location, asked me for a face pic I said no she said no worries, asked me to text 15 min before meeting, I did and she repeated the generic location, then ghosted me when I got to the area.

  6. #2511

    Mysteri in Merrillville

    Had to stop in Merrillville so checked on ListCrawler and found Mysteri. Open menu, BBFS is offered if you want. Did a QV, so wasn't there. Pudgy belly but looks good from the back. Wasn't a bad time and she was in an actually nice place.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/170861577

  7. #2510

    Strawberry info?

    Strawberry info?

    Anyone know anything about this girl? She checks a lot of boxes for me, (TGTBT?) But can't find any reviews other than on LC (those are good, for whatever that's worth).

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2197994522

    She's showing in Chicagoland now, has been in NWI in the past.

  8. #2509

    Fetish Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdBeers  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. She a real one. Pretty open menu. No Greek is all. She does CIM. $/$$/$$$ flowers. Should be there all weekend. Watch the posts.
    She's still working today and tomorrow, she's getting close to being done again so if you want to see her before she gets things back together, get to MC. She does have a wide open menu and does fetishes. She has false teeth and will do it with or without them depending on your preference for that. She's one of the very few who does NQNS.

  9. #2508

    Zoe

    Quote Originally Posted by Rider23  [View Original Post]
    Is she still wearing a wig during sessions?
    You have a link for Zoe?

    Thanks.

  10. #2507

    Zoe

    Quote Originally Posted by Boater27  [View Original Post]
    With the rainy day, I decided to see Zoe at her incall. She was having phone issues so she called me with a good proposal. We started with a BBBJ followed by BB doggy with a CIM finish. I asked her to hold the load in her mouth and then let it out and drool down her chin and tits, being a great recording. Her temporary phone is 219-767-9486.
    Is she still wearing a wig during sessions?

  11. #2506

    Zoe

    With the rainy day, I decided to see Zoe at her incall. She was having phone issues so she called me with a good proposal. We started with a BBBJ followed by BB doggy with a CIM finish. I asked her to hold the load in her mouth and then let it out and drool down her chin and tits, being a great recording. Her temporary phone is 219-767-9486.

  12. #2505

    Fetish Queen

    Yeah. She a real one. Pretty open menu. No Greek is all. She does CIM. $/$$/$$$ flowers. Should be there all weekend. Watch the posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by mwvoyeur  [View Original Post]
    If she is still available next week, Fetish Queen is worth the trip to MC. I saw her on Thursday and had a blast! I had forgotten how much fun she was. If I had more time, I would have seen her on Friday, as well. I know a guy that used to see at least once a week when she was around a few years ago. She said that she was only going to do this for a limited time to earn some extra cash that she needed, so if she posts again, go see her before she is gone. I'm planning to see her again, if she is still posting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/332802040968

  13. #2504

    Fetish Queen

    If she is still available next week, Fetish Queen is worth the trip to MC. I saw her on Thursday and had a blast! I had forgotten how much fun she was. If I had more time, I would have seen her on Friday, as well. I know a guy that used to see at least once a week when she was around a few years ago. She said that she was only going to do this for a limited time to earn some extra cash that she needed, so if she posts again, go see her before she is gone. I'm planning to see her again, if she is still posting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/332802040968

    Quote Originally Posted by TrashCan8  [View Original Post]
    Haven't posted in awhile and haven't been up to date on local providers recently. Is there any good real GFE providers around? Like Roxy or Blair?

  14. #2503

    Gfe

    Haven't posted in awhile and haven't been up to date on local providers recently. Is there any good real GFE providers around? Like Roxy or Blair?

  15. #2502

    Fetish Queen in MC

    Hey guys, Fetish Queen is back for a limited time and doing incalls today in Michigan City. I know her ad says South Bend but she's definitely in MC.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/398877368083
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FQ_01.jpg‎   FQ_02.jpg‎   FQ_03.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape