Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 3026
-
06-24-24 11:14 #2516Senior Member

Posts: 146You must be joking right. Read it again. Specifically the part where it says, since she doesn't post ads on the sites.
Originally Posted by Heathwood
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-24 17:51 #2515Senior Member

Posts: 155Where does she post?
Where does she post?
Originally Posted by EgoBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-24 20:46 #2514Senior Member

Posts: 31UTR Girl
I am posting here about a UTR (Under The Radar) girl that asked me to post for her since she doesn't post ads on the sites. She is working out of Michigan City. A couple of you already know her. She doesn't have a "provider" name that she uses. Her number is 574-475-5XXX. Be respectful please. She's a great, down-to-earth girl.
-
06-14-24 11:49 #2513Senior Member

Posts: 295Sabrina
I posted a review on Chicago South Suburbs thread. Check it out. Don't visit. LOL.
I have a different question, I see Elizabeth is now doing outcall and Car dates in Merril area. Can someone shed light on car date? How does it work? Where do you go? Does she ride or do you ride? Never done one.
-
06-04-24 10:34 #2512Senior Member

Posts: 364Kayla / Ally
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/171051570
Texted, only got Ally, discussed rates and agreed on bbj and a time, she gave me a generic location, asked me for a face pic I said no she said no worries, asked me to text 15 min before meeting, I did and she repeated the generic location, then ghosted me when I got to the area.
-
05-31-24 15:12 #2511Senior Member

Posts: 54Mysteri in Merrillville
Had to stop in Merrillville so checked on ListCrawler and found Mysteri. Open menu, BBFS is offered if you want. Did a QV, so wasn't there. Pudgy belly but looks good from the back. Wasn't a bad time and she was in an actually nice place.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/170861577
-
05-29-24 00:03 #2510Senior Member

Posts: 1172Strawberry info?
Strawberry info?
Anyone know anything about this girl? She checks a lot of boxes for me, (TGTBT?) But can't find any reviews other than on LC (those are good, for whatever that's worth).
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2197994522
She's showing in Chicagoland now, has been in NWI in the past.
-
05-28-24 10:29 #2509Senior Member

Posts: 31Fetish Queen
She's still working today and tomorrow, she's getting close to being done again so if you want to see her before she gets things back together, get to MC. She does have a wide open menu and does fetishes. She has false teeth and will do it with or without them depending on your preference for that. She's one of the very few who does NQNS.
Originally Posted by ColdBeers
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 23:03 #2508Senior Member

Posts: 107Zoe
You have a link for Zoe?
Originally Posted by Rider23
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
05-27-24 14:38 #2507Senior Member

Posts: 86Zoe
Is she still wearing a wig during sessions?
Originally Posted by Boater27
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-24 19:53 #2506Senior Member

Posts: 146Zoe
With the rainy day, I decided to see Zoe at her incall. She was having phone issues so she called me with a good proposal. We started with a BBBJ followed by BB doggy with a CIM finish. I asked her to hold the load in her mouth and then let it out and drool down her chin and tits, being a great recording. Her temporary phone is 219-767-9486.
-
05-25-24 16:30 #2505Senior Member

Posts: 145Fetish Queen
Yeah. She a real one. Pretty open menu. No Greek is all. She does CIM. $/$$/$$$ flowers. Should be there all weekend. Watch the posts.
Originally Posted by mwvoyeur
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-24 07:50 #2504Senior Member

Posts: 719Fetish Queen
If she is still available next week, Fetish Queen is worth the trip to MC. I saw her on Thursday and had a blast! I had forgotten how much fun she was. If I had more time, I would have seen her on Friday, as well. I know a guy that used to see at least once a week when she was around a few years ago. She said that she was only going to do this for a limited time to earn some extra cash that she needed, so if she posts again, go see her before she is gone. I'm planning to see her again, if she is still posting.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/332802040968
Originally Posted by TrashCan8
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 21:52 #2503Senior Member

Posts: 175Gfe
Haven't posted in awhile and haven't been up to date on local providers recently. Is there any good real GFE providers around? Like Roxy or Blair?
-
05-22-24 14:15 #2502Senior Member

Posts: 31Fetish Queen in MC
Hey guys, Fetish Queen is back for a limited time and doing incalls today in Michigan City. I know her ad says South Bend but she's definitely in MC.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/398877368083











Reply With Quote





